Previous Impact Previews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Thursday Night iMPACT Roster

TNAWrestlingBanner_zpsc7179fb5.png

HallofChampionsImpact1_zpsd3ee21f7.png

==Champions==

UWF Global Championship
KaneGlobalChampion_zpsbde4b57e.png

Kane

Coldhands

wweel2.png

UWF Intercontinental Championship
Juventud_zpsd971c5e8.png

Juventud

Captainxbumout

UWF Commonwealth Championship
HulkHoganCommonwealth_zpsa5cc4793.png

Hulk Hogan

iBunka

UWF Tag Team Champions
UWFTagTeam.png

Jamestag_zpsb744083d.jpg
&
Roodtag_zps725ab072.jpg

Beer Money - James Storm and Robert Roode

Killz & CM_Punk

===========================

GENERAL MANAGER

JosephPark_zpsb1519364.png

Joseph Park Esq. - Wrestling With Shadows

============================

AJStyles_zps6fbcd602.png

AJ Styles
Chase

---------------------------------------------------

AustinAries_zpsf7040bd2.png

Austin Aries
Dexter

BobbyFish_zps196af087.png
KyleOReilly_zps526b7b84.png

Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly
CliqueClacks

BrayWyatt_zps59474801.png

Bray Wyatt
Sam

BrockLesnar_zps255ac3a9.png
JimCornette_zps0b0670f3.png

Brock Lesnar w/ James E. Cornette

The Hoov

TheBrianKendrick_zps373a8ad4.png
PaulLondon_zps2ae62add.png

The Brian Kendrick & Paul London
Mom

EddieGuerrero_zpsd27ac3c7.png
ChavoGuerrero_zpse262a7d2.png
ElMesias_zpse2b2a706.png

Eddie Guerrero, Chavo Guerrero, & El Mesias
Chris Dresdon

Khali_zps5fc792ab.jpg
Singh_zpsd6e3686a.jpg

The Great Khali w/ Ranjin Singh
SBS

HulkHogan_zps717e98db.png

Hulk Hogan
iBunka

JoeyRyan_zpsff3346aa.png

Joey Ryan w/Tyler Reks
Schmidty

JohnnyGargano_zpsdc939fad.png

Johnny Gargano
TwystedPhoenix

Kane_zpsbe2595c5.png
PaulBearer_zpsed85fb82.png

Kane w/ Paul Bearer
Coldhands

TheMiz_zps2aa665cd.png

The Miz
Awesome_Miz

MuhammadHassan_zps33ec10fb.png
JackSwagger_zpsfde20809.png
ZebColter_zps5d057336.png
Daivari_zpsb7dceb81.png

Muhammad Hassan & Jack Swagger w/ Zeb Colter & Khosrow Daivari
rawisrey

SamoaJoe_zpsf5610a1b.png

Samoa Joe
Bully_Ray

Rhino_zps733f13c4.png

Rhino
Rated R Superstar

SuperCrazy_zps91b55a94.png
Psicosis_zpsb1a6a18a.png
Juventud_zpsd971c5e8.png

Super Crazy, Psicosis, Juventud
Captainxbumout

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Thursday Night iMPACT Roster

Love the banner, no idea who Grado is.

Joseph Park as GM, nice and wise choice. Also a strong roster there, RIR as Muhammed Hassan, O SHIT.

Reaction score
TNAWrestlingBanner_zpsc7179fb5.png

It's been a year since UWF boldly brought in a third brand into the fold and a year on UWF has decided to celebrate this acheivement by bringing in a fourth brand, known as UWF Impact and they have a stack card to show off with a massive Gauntlet for the Gold to decide the first ever UWF Global Champion. Joseph Park has been graced with the duty of being the Impact General Manager and with Michael Cole & John Layfield giving the commentary, Impact is going to start off with a bang.

RVD_zpsf4a3bac9.jpg
vs.
ChristianImpact_zps525a8867.jpg

First Ever Match, Singles Match:-
Christian vs. Rob Van Dam
Two of UWF most popular wrestlers Rob Van Dam and Christian will be the opening match on the first ever Impact, these two are both known for the fast pace, action packed matches and their specialties in extreme matches but tonight they will going at it, one on one for bragging rights but to entertain their beloved fans.

Hassan_zps26e364b3.jpg
vs.
StingIm_zps0975b5ab.jpg

Second Match, Singles:-
Muhammed Hassan vs. Sting
In the second match of the evening, the Icon Sting will step into the ring against Muhammad Hassan, who has apparently been making remarks over twitter and various other outlet's at his distaste at the American way and the Icon Sting has decided to step up to the plate and deal with Hassan himself but will everything go smoothy for the Icon and the American Way or will Hassan be looking to put an end to this fabrication and lies?

Main Event Match, The Gauntlet for the Gold for the UWF Global Championship:-
Every Single Member of the Impact Roster
In the Main Event, every single member of the Impact roster will face off in what promises to be a chaotic battle royal where only two will be left standing, where they will face off to battle in a singles match for the UWF Global Championship? Which two will survive the rest of the roster? Who will walk away with Global Championship around their waist? Find out live on Impact, this Thursday!

Promos from members of the Impact roster!

-----------------------------------------------------------

VERY IMPORTANT: For the Global Championship, everyone including those in a match (RVD, Christian, Hassan & Sting) are permitted to make a single trash-talk each with a limit of 1.5k trash-talk, the reason I'm limiting this is because I want everyone to have a fair chance at winning the match and I wanna see how people fair with the characters and work out everything fancy like that, sorry but I hope you don't mind!

Go out there and impress me guys!

Also the Roster is here - http://wrestlingsmarks.com/forums/t69701/

Reactions: 1 person

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I'm curious who Grado is. Solid roster. Really bummed out that Sting is over here though.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Holy crap! Far too much to process!!

First up, LOVE that in original Intercontinental Title is here. It's always been my favourite belt. Hoov as Lesner w/Cornette is fantastic, great combination and great TTer. GRADO! are Sam and I the only ones who will know who he is??

And Sting has moved brand? Very, very interesting. Count me in for the first episode of iMPACT

EDIT: Haha, seems I was right so far re; Grado!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Impact Debut Show Preview for Thursday 8/29/13

I won't be in the Gauntlet, I am keeping my 3rd guy as a surprise...

I can promise you he'll be there.

Reaction score

First up, LOVE that in original Intercontinental Title is here. It's always been my favourite belt. Hoov as Lesner w/Cornette is fantastic, great combination and great TTer. GRADO! are Sam and I the only ones who will know who he is??

I know who Grado is also :D!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Previous Trash-talks Thread

The lights go out as the fans explode in excitement and cheering.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

After a brief moment of silence and darkness, the entrance theme of the "Icon" begins to play.

[video=youtube;6vwNBWTmx0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNBWTmx0s[/video]

The theme is "Willing" by Times of Grace as Sting walks out and proudly gestures to the adoring crowd.

1sjsk8.gif

Sting makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, microphone in hand as he looks at Homicide, ready to address him as "Willing" fades out to silence.

otvzexpoezfmxmbdvbfp_normal_IMG_1849.jpg

Sting: Well folks, here we are again. Almost a year to the day from me having to depart from Smackdown and become part of NXT, I have departed Anarchy to become part of Impact. Only, the situation's a little bit different this time in that I actually had control over my destiny. Last time, I lost a match that forced me to leave the brand I called home, while this time I made the decision to jump ship on my own. It's bittersweet, sure, but I did what I had to do. After failing to recapture the Extreme Championship from Umaga, it became clear to me that I was never going to accomplish the things that I set out to accomplish. I was always going to come that close to what I wanted, close enough to get the scent and almost near enough to taste it, only to have it snatched away from me time and time again.

Men like Umaga are unstoppable when someone like Vince Russo is in power. Before Summerslam, all Trish had to do was talk and they were given whatever opportunity or opponent they wanted, except a shot at the International Championship of course, but that's only a matter of time because now, now all Umaga has to do is talk and the two of them, excuse me the three of them, how could I forget The Rock, get whatever they want handed to them. I literally gave Anarchy everything I had to give, and what did it get me, what did it get them? Absolutely nothing. Homicide is still the Ironman Champion and Umaga is still the Extreme Champion. I decided that if they weren't going to appreciate me for what I am and acknowledge the hard work I was putting in and the sacrifices I was making, I would leave them to their own devices, and now I don't care if that place burns to the ground, in fact I'd kind of like to see that.

Next Wednesday night I will wrestle my final match on Anarchy, and I'll address that when the time comes. The here and now is this Thursday night on Impact, Sting versus Muhammad Hassan, a match that's never been seen before and is a great way for this fourth brand to make a statement. Hassan, I've never met you personally but based on the things I've seen from you and heard from you, I liken you a lot to LAX over on Anarchy. Constant hate speech, talk about being held down because of your race, talk of unfairness in terms of opportunity and chances to excel because of the color of your skin, slandering of the United States and slandering of the American people and slandering of the American flag. That's not something that sits well with me, Muhammad, if you don't like this country then don't live in it, don't work in it, I'd be happy to show you the door.

I understand why you're coming to UWF, it's a desperate attempt to wash that CWF stink off of you. But it's not going to happen no matter how hard you scrub, regardless of how many championships you hold or how long you carry them, it isn't going to make a difference because your time spent there will never, ever be lived down. There's a locker room full of you guys back there. You, your buddy Daivari, your buddy Khali, Brock Lesnar, Christian, Kane. The landscape has changed now, Muhammad, just because you were a strong swimmer there doesn't guarantee you'll even remain afloat here. And if I have anything to say about it, you won't. I'm going to succeed like I've never succeeded before, and that's the one thing about Sting, that you can be sure about.

Sting lowers his microphone as the fans are cheering him wildly, but it isn't long before the happy situation is interrupted by the theme music of one Muhammad Hassan.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: Impact 8/29/13: Sting vs. Muhammad Hassan

[video=youtube;LAjZek1hCpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAjZek1hCpU[/video]

The audience are not entirely sure how to react, but the boos do ring true from the people who do remember or are going off of Stings statement. The music plays throughout for a while as nothing seems to happen, when finally Daivari comes through the curtain looking around the ring. He turns around and extends his arms presenting the man behind him. Through the curtain Muhammad Hassan comes out wearing a suit and an angry look on his face, he looks around the ring from side of the arena to the other taking in the entirety of the crowd and then looking straight ahead at Sting. He raises his head up and then spits down at the ground, symbolically spitting at everyone he just saw before he raises his microphone.

HassanMohammed.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

We've never met personally, so let me introduce myself. My name is Muhammad Hassan, the man by my side is Khosrow Daivari and we are Arab-American. But you, you need no introduction no matter how long of one you try to make up for whenever you do come out. You're the Icon Sting, we all know you because you're everywhere. A new brand pops up and you go straight there, another comes up and you're sent there and now a new one comes out again and guess who comes...Sting. And yet throughout the years UWF has been around, no one has heard my name. Even right now, you talk about me as an afterthought, you're concerned over the people you already lost to and the brand you're already off, and yet Sting you still say the same things I've heard so many times before. Isn't that amusing? It's so easy for people like you to say "If you don't like it, Get out" and do you know why it's that easy? Because you don't go through what our people goes through. You live your life like a normal American, and your treated with the respect. So Sting before you tell me to get out if I don't like it, let me remind you that I will not be forced to leave my own country.

Hassan turns to the crowd

I was born in Detroit, Michigan. I lived my life like a normal American, and then one day over a decade ago happened and now I'm not treated like a normal American. Khosrow is not treated like a normal American, we're not shown respect, we're treated like Second-Class Citizens. And After all this mistreatment, this prejudice, you want me to "get out". No...NO! It's you who should Get out, it's these people who should Get out. Because it's all of them who do this to our people, I walk into a room and without saying or doing a damn thing 90% of you think one word...Terrorist. And yet when you think that, when you look at me with judging eyes, you should be looking in a mirror because a terrorist is one who uses terror for their own gain. All of you are terrorist to my people, to good, hard working Americans who just because their skin is a little different you think less of them. Well I'm here to make sure that mentality ends...

Hassan looks back to Sting in the middle of the ring.

Sting You are no better than them, because like an average American bigot you may learn to "accept" different people but you always look down on them. Is it not funny how the American in the ring who gets repeated shot after shot, opportunity after opportunity and fails...comes out here and decides to throw hateful words towards Samoans, Canadians, Mexicans and an Arab American. That seems a little too coincidental don't you think Sting? Or here was my favorite part, you said that simply because I was a strong swimmer in CWF doesn't mean I'm going to accomplish something here, well Sting how do you explain your entire career? Because the only reason you're an Icon is because you were a strong swimmer back when you had short blonde hair. Did you win titles after that? Yes, but you never were as great in the ring as you were hyped up to be, you were always just the guy with Face paint who people were drawn too.

Muhammad Turns to Daivari for a moment before he turns back to Sting.

And Sting, we are nothing like L.A.X. They talk about being held down, holding up flags of their country and representing that culture. They have a point, but it's a completely different one. Because if I were to hold up my flag, it'd be the same as yours, I am American, I am a Proud American but only of country, not of the people who occupy it. You haven't met me before and you already show Khosrow and I disrespect, these people haven't seen me in UWF and they show me disrespect and the people in charge show me disrespect after the way I got myself into this company. Well my people will not be disrespected anymore, I refuse to take it with an optimistic smile, no from now on I will get the respect I deserve...or I will Beat it out of anyone who stands in my way.

Hassan turns to Khosrow, and hands him the microphone

Khosrow Daivari:

سوف تتعلم كل احترام هذا الرجل، هذا الرجل هو مستقبل هذه الشركة وعملك. ستينج سوف تتعلم أول يد لماذا محمد حسن لا ينبغي أن ينظر بازدراء ولكن بدا حتى، لأنه بعد مباراة الخاص بك لكم جميعا سوف تتعلم لعبادة عظيمة محمد حسن.

The crowd boos towards the words of these two men, especially after Daivari yelled at them in a language none of them understand. Both men stand there staring into the crowd, hate clear in their eyes.

Last edited:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Nice card my man. This brand is off to a hot start, and I can't wait. So is the Guantlet thread seperate? Or is there a thread with it?

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

I'm against the idea of having four "brands" in one Efed but that's just me.

Good luck to the guys over at iMPACT!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Impact 8/29/13 Guantlet Match TTing

OOC: Before I post my TT, just want to tell you guys these are like promos I am guessing. So don't act like I was out here. Just show off your character, and do your thing. Can't wait to see what Impact has to offer!

Fans are excited in the arena when all of a sudden a random song is heard.

[video=youtube;ZVThOw_5UmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVThOw_5UmE[/video]

the fans are confused what this song is, as all of a sudden TJ Perkins makes his way out to the ring.The fans don't know who the heck this is really. They give a mix reaction as he makes his way to the ring. TJ Perkins enters the ring with a microphone. Perkins looks at the UWF Impact fans as he goes onto speak

TJ Perkins: Hello everybody in the UWF, my name is TJ Perkins. I am someone who has been traveling around the world as a professional wrestler. I am someone pretty well known, but judging by my reaction none of you know who I really am. I don't blame you. I don't find myself to be an interesting person, nor character in this wrestling business. This man right here you see he is not someone who is confident in himself. You want to ask me why? Why TJ are you not confident in yourself? Frankly I don't have an answer for you, but my friend he has an answer for you. My friend knows why TJ is not confident in himself. So let me go, and grab my friend. Let my friend explain more about me, and him.

TJ Perkins drops the microphone and the fans are confused as he just walks out of the arena. The fans don't know what the heck is going on when all of a sudden a new song is heard.

[video=youtube;jgzOcb8T-04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgzOcb8T-04[/video]

Fans don't know what song this is as they are confused as who is coming out all of a suddena man in a color red mask is shown up on top of the stage

images

The fans are surprised who this is as he walks in the ring and he looks very interesting. The man goes, and he begins to speak

???: Just who am I? You may think my voice is familiar to the man who just came out here, but he and I are totally different. We have no relation into each other. So you may be wondering more about the man TJ Perkins my friend, who is he, and why he came out here. He is my friend. Someone I admire. Even though I admire who TJ Perkins is, he dosen't have what it takes to be a man here in this wrestling industry. I on the other hand. I do, I have what it takes to become something big here in UWF. I have the power of what it takes to become something special. This suit you see in front of you yes may look cartoony, yes may look weak, but let me tell you something people this suit has power.

the fans are looking on to the mystery man as he paces around the ring as the fans seem to be digging this guy

???: With great power comes great responsibilty, and this suit represents just that. For all those who feared nothing good could come into this world, don't believe them because anything is possible. You people may be inspired by this, you people may love what I reprsent, but you may be wondering. Why don't you show us who you are? The fact of the matter is if I show who I am then it wouldn't make me so special. Knowing who is under this mask could cause problems. Problems that you don't want to deal with in your normal every day life, but don't worry people I won't leave you wondering I will reveal you all my name soon, but first a message.

I see there is a chance to become the first Global champion here in UWF, and let me tell you folks if there is anyone who should be representing this company that it is Impact wrestling it should be I. I am someone who is looking to make people believe again. I want people to be admired when they come to these vents, and I want people to truly understand what it is like to have someone to look up to. Just like I have my friend TJ. Even though he is just a normal entity just like you people, you people are what inspire me to be this. That is why I want to win this guantlet match here on impact and become the Global champion, to show that anything is possible in this company. For all you people who need someone to look up to, for all those people who worry about there dreams... Don't worry about your dreams, because one man will help you believe in them, and that man is I... My name is....

fans cheer as the man looks down, as he looks up to the fans and they begin to cheer as he speaks

???: Manik... your next UWF Global champion.

the fans cheer like crazy at seeing the masked man, the larger then life character reveal his name. Manik stands in the middle of the ring as the image fades to black and we go somewhere else

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

And the experiment begins. Who knows, next August we may be bringing in brand number five. :D

Anyhoo, back to the here and now, I'm very happy to be facing off against Rey in my first match on Impact. Admittedly my passion for Sting is a little damaged by that huge Summerslam loss and as a result, it's hard to focus and think of material, but hopefully it doesn't take too long to get out of that rut. Captain Charisma versus Lub is a match that has a lot of potential as well, I look forward to seeing how they and everyone else get used on this new brand. As for the main event, well, I noted my track record against Rey in multi-man matches where a belt's up for grabs in the podcast, so idk about my chances there, but I'll certainly give it a shot. One trash talk a piece with a word limit is certainly an interesting stipulation.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

SBS didn't I give you Cena all these years ago so you would never play Khali again. Haha interested to see what your Khali can do buddy.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Impact 8/29/13: Sting vs. Muhammad Hassan

Sting raises his microphone up to his mouth again as he looks at Muhammad Hassan.

541489_10151382979571026_1377779320_n_crop_north.jpg

Sting: You certainly face a lot of challenges in your every day life, but you know what? You got through whatever airport security allegedly stopped you and strip searched you and called you Harold and him Kumar, or him Kumar and you Harold, what's Neil Patrick Harris like in real life by the way, I hope he's a nice guy, I find him entertaining on How I Met Your Mother, my son quotes his character a lot. Anyhoo, you got through security, got on the plane, got off the plane, got through security again, and made it to the arena. You're here, the microphone you're holding works, you're on payroll, so what's left to complain about? Ah yes, I know, the challenge that you failed to address. A lot of these people have no idea what CWF is, for all they know it's a disease and when I mentioned it a lot of them were fidgeting in their seats, wondering if they had it and what symptoms they should be looking for while others Googled what it was and what symptoms they should be looking for. It even trended on Twitter for a little while, do you have the UWF App by the way? It's real easy to download and it's got lots of nice exclusives like backstage interviews and characters bios and, sorry I'm rambling again, I have a tendency to do that. It's probably a result of that senility you're about to tell me I'm suffering from because of the old age I possess because I'm still in this industry when I shouldn't be because I should've left a long time ago because I'm broken down and washed up and don't mean a thing to these people, but I can't leave because I've got to recapture that former glory.

I want to retire Muhammad, I really do, but every time I try to leave, UWF signs another fresh, young talent that I can hold down and keep from succeeding and that's a temptation I fail to resist every time. Did I capture all the bullet points? I'm not sure, I'm not a heel I've just traded words with a lot of them. I'm good? Okay, good. Anyway, my point is to these fans unfamiliar with the Championship Wrestling Federation, they either haven't seen you since you left WWE and the wrestling industry altogether eight years ago or they have absolutely no idea who you are, and that hurts. You're just trying to make an honest living again, with the same lackey tagging along while you give the same sob story you did eight years ago about being Americans that are treated like terrorists because they're browner than the average bear and he speaks about who knows what in Persian, which I thought was just a Pokemon, but is also a language apparently, thanks Google, and they either don't know you or don't care about you anymore. I mean you're Muhammad Hussan, independent wrestling circuit recruiter, which I guess is how Grado got in, and now you've decided you want to lace up the boots again and wrestle.

In fact, I'm going to take a crowd poll for you. How many of you out there don't have any idea who this is aside from his name and the fact that he and his friend are from Michigan and are very angry, not necessarily about being from Michigan but it's a strong possibility?

A majority of the crowd cheers in response to this.

How many of you thought he was a not so giant Giant Gonzalez?(A small section of the crowd cheers in response.) What about the Original Sheik, do I hear the Original Sheik?(Another small section of the crowd cheers in response.) Sabu. anyone?(A section slightly larger than the other two sections cheer in response.) Well I can assure you, he's not any of those guys, and he's not Jinder Mahal sneaking over here from Anarchy trying to make two paychecks, and he's not that guy from Friday After Next or any of the cast members from You Don't Mess With The Zohan. As for why he's angry, maybe he just really likes the movie Aladdin and has taken it upon himself to find a street rat of his own to physically abuse, then again I'm still leanin' towards the Detroit thing. If I was him I'd be angry if I was Detroit, one of the greatest rappers of all time is from Detroit, and do these guys look like men that listen to rap music? No, so they're angry!

The crowd is eating out of the palm of Sting's hand as he's bringing out a silliness he hasn't in awhile.

Alright, simmer down, simmer down. I take you plenty seriously, Hassan. The whole being treated like a terrorist even though you're American thing, that sucks, I'm sorry for that. I get treated like a birthday clown when I go through airports with the face paint on, people searching me for balloons and handing me things to juggle, it's awkward, but it doesn't cause nearly as much mental and emotional anguish as your ordeal I'm sure. Hassan, I show you and Daivari disrespect because I knew from the get-go that you were going to be of the same people group as Umaga and JBL and Vince Russo, undeserving of my respect, undeserving of their respect, because you don't issue any respect to us first and foremost. I'm willing to bet that you were this angry and arrogant and unlikeable before the September 11th tragedy happened and everyone started treating you differently. Maybe it's not because you have the same skin color or appearance that people associate with terrorists, maybe it's just because you're a tool.

The crowd pops for this, some of them beginning to chant, "You're a tool! You're a tool!".

Or maybe these people don't treat you differently at all and you just choose to view the situation that way, or you over dramatize and over exaggerate simple misunderstandings that happen in your every day life in order to victimize yourselves and make you sympathetic to us. I mean, I don't think you look like a terrorist, in fact if you grew out your hair and beard and started wearing a bathrobe, you'd look like Damien Sandow's doppelganger. I mean, Kane used to wear a towel out to the ring and no one thought he was a terrorist. People think I'm the world's worst mime or someone that really likes the music that the Insane Clown Posse puts out. I don't, but people think I do, and a lot of people view and treat them as a cult, so it's a wonder I don't get treated differently or with malice. Anyhoo, back to you and back to this Thursday night on Impact.

A lot of people might not know this either, but you were part of UCW Impact also. It was you, Daivari, Iron Sheik, and Sabu running around doing the same thing you're doing now, boycotting America and that whole schtick. I'll admit, I only brought that up to use a cliche', and here it is, isn't it funny how some things never change? I kinda hate myself a little bit for using something that's been said so frequently in human history, I kinda sense that you do too. But I'm not Jim Duggan or Sargent Slaughter or Lex Luger or any of the other American icons of the wrestling industry, I love this great country but that's not going to be the center of my spiel here, so don't worry about that. And I don't think I'm going to beat you because I'm white or because I get cheered or anything like that, I think I'm going to beat you because defeat is something I cannot and will not accept, I will settle for no less than victory.

The loss at Summerslam was heart wrenching, it was one of the most painful defeats I've suffered in my UWF career, because it was a situation where I literally threw everything I had at the guy, both verbally in the build up to the match and physically, mentally, and emotionally in the match itself and still...lost. That's unforgivable to me, and I refuse to leave a brand following a loss to a man like that just to come to a new brand and lose to a man that's just like him. I refuse! So you go ahead and try to beat the respect you crave from me out of me, because you can't muster up the force it would take to hit me hard enough to beat that out of me. And go ahead and think I haven't lived up to the hype from an in-ring perspective for all these years, because once you step in between these ropes against me on Thursday night, that hype is going to snuff out your hope of being anything other than a bitter afterthought that everyone in the stands watching and in the backstage observing wishes would've stayed retired.

The crowd pops again as Sting lowers his microphone, not taking his eyes off of his opponent, intent to hear his response.