Previous Impact Previews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Impact 8/29/13 Guantlet Match TTing

The crowd is red hot as they are preparing for the very first edition of UWF iMPACT! As the camera whips around the arena, filming members fo the UWF Universe, a familiar voice is heard breaking the silence. It's obviously Jim Cornette.

Jim Cornette: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention, please for just....one.....moment.....

After that last line, the entire audience breaks out in boos. Then, the former Anarchy GM emerges from the back with a microphone in hand. He stands on the ramp and addresses the audience.

cornette-620x350.jpg

Jim Cornette: For those of you who don't know who I am, my name is James E. Cornette. You can call me Jim for short but, personally, I don't give a good goddamn what you call me. What I do give a good goddamn about is why I'm out here tonight. You see, I thought I was done with this whole stinkin' company after my lackluster run as General Manager of that god awful Anarchy show where imbeciles like Vince Russo get to run rampant and do whatever the hell he wants. I can't even begin to convey to you all just how relieving it has been to be away from here and just get away from it all. But, you see, time starts to go by and you feel yourself starting to get that itch. That itch you just can't scratch. Well, I was twiddling my thumbs down in Louisville, Kentucky when I got a call from a man by the name of Joseph Park, Esquire. He practically begged me to come back to the UWF. But, I didn't want to come back and be some authority figure that nobody listens to anyway. No, If I'm gonna come back, I'm gonna make an Impact. No Pun Intended. I wanted to represent someone who embodies everything that I love. Wrestling. This man isn't a thorough-bred "superstar". To be frank with you, he's less of a man and more of a beast.

Cornette pauses for a moment as the crowd continues to boo him right out of the building. He then lifts up his microphone back up and continues.

Jim Cornette: He doesn't care about cheers or boos because he's not out here for you. He's out here for himself. He's here to kick ass, win championships and make money. I want each and every one of you to get out of your chairs, even you fat chicks in level 3, and show my client the respect he deserves. He is a former NCAA Heavyweight Champion. He is a former UFC Heavyweight Champion. I give to you, the Beast. I give to you not the Next Big Thing but THE Thing in this business. I give you Brock Lesnar!

[video=youtube;YToXwtyqmjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YToXwtyqmjM[/video]

The crowd continues to boo as Brock Lesnar emerges from the back and stands side by side with Cornette.

Brock-Lesnar-Entrance-theme-song-The-Next-Big-Thing.jpg

Jim Cornette: From Minneapolis, Minnesota steps forth 6 foot 3 and 286 pounds of 100 percent raw power. He is genetically gifted, athletically gifted and, with me by his side, he is now mentally and physically lightyears ahead of his so-called "peers". Simply put, ladies and gentlemen, he is the single greatest talent this business has ever known! But, don't just take my word for it!

Jim hands the microphone to Brock. He then wastes no time getting his point across.

Brock Lesnar: Thank you, Jim. These other competitors in the Gauntlet match for the Global Championship......they don't stand a chance in the same ring with someone like me. While they're too busy pandering to these fans, I'll be the one leaving with the Global Championship because the facts don't lie. I'm the type of person who will rip off your leg and beat you to death with it just for fun. The iMPACT roster are ants in an ant farm and, on the first edition of the show, they meet the magnifying glass known as the ass kicker Brock Lesnar.

Brock drops the mic on the ground as Cornette raises his arm high. The crowd's boos have gotten louder and louder as we fade to black.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: Impact 8/29/13: Sting vs. Muhammad Hassan

Daivari seems to have exploded as he gets on the mic and yells out, even if people understood the language he'd be unintelligible with how fast and loud he's yelling.

Khosrow Daivari:

كيف تجرؤ على التحدث مع العظمى محمد حسان من هذا القبيل! الذين كنت تعتقد انك، أنت لا أحد بالمقارنة مع هذا الرجل، أنت لا شيء بالمقارنة مع ما يمكن القيام به، وسوف تستمر في أن تكون شيئا عندما يتم انه يقاتلونكم. سيظهر لك هذا على الأثر، وسوف تتعلم أن تحترم العظمى محمد حسن!

Hassan puts his hand on Daivaris shoulder, telling him to calm down as he takes his headdress off and hands it to him he looks at Sting with a sarcastic smile on his face before he begins to speak out.

051.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

Oh it's all a joke, Everythings a big joke isn't it. The difference Sting is that when you walk through the airport, you can wash that silly paint off and blend in with everyone else again. I am a human being in the United States of America, and yet I'm treated differently. Not because of the music I choose to hear, the clothes I choose to wear, the language I choose to speak, but because I am Arab-American....emphasis on the Arab. Yes I got here, but what you just stated is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard and it is exactly what my problem is. Tell me Sting what is the difference between us on a real level. Past the Skin, past the hair, if we both enter an airport why should you go into the plane and go to your destination like a normal person while I get stares from Everyone in that airport...while I'm stopped by security, while people look at me nervously as I'm sitting in the plane. How come you were signed on the spot, while I had to sneak into this company thanks to Khosrow, how come you get to retire while I get fired not because I'm a bad wrestler, not because I did something wrong, but because of terrorist attacks that happened in a different part of the world with NO connection to me. Tell Me Sting how this slice of the world is fair? Also tell me how you can make light of this situation and not only not get reprimanded for it but you get Cheered for it. If there is one Arabic American in the audience, that man is being laughed at thanks to you, and yet you call yourself an Icon to the people.

Hassan seems to be growing in anger.

And don't you dare get on your high horse with me, You stand there and treat me like a second class opponent, you make your jokes, you even call me a "heel". I am no heel, I am just a man stating his grievances with the mistreatment he is shown. Legitimate mistreatment, and yet I am said to be "complaining". yet people like you complain about losing a match you never were going to win, and these people hang on your every word. Everything I say is fact, and yet I am looked upon with disgusted looks and disgusting jeers. You dare try to compare our situations, when everything you stated about yourself is something you can simply get rid of, these people hate me because of my heritage and they have the audacity to tell me to stop it all. Before September 11th I was an average American, sure I got looks but I learned to live with them because it was common knowledge that they were the people who were wrong. After that date, I get colder stares, I get hatred thrown at me and these people are encouraged even more by their peers. It is disgusting that prejudiced like this is celebrated as Patriotism. Well Sting I've felt what you people call Patriotism when I walk into a store, when I'm in an airport, when I try to live my life normally, and it sickens me. I...I am the last TRUE Patriot!

The crowd boos heavily, completely disagreeing with that statement.

A Patriot vigorously supports their country, and I Muhammad Hassan have been given every reason to hate America but I do not. I continue to love America, and it is because of that love in the face of bigotry and discrimination that I am the only true patriot here. Which is why I find these chants for USA so comical because those are the letters none of you should be chanting because none of you represent what this country was once supposed to be. You Say I have free speech, and yet you tell me to shut up, you say I am welcomed to live in my own country and yet you all tell me to get out if I disagree with the way you all mistreat me. That is like a criminal coming into your homes, slapping you across the face and telling you if you don't like it to leave. Well that is precisely the situation you've found yourself in Sting, because I will not be made to leave, I am not going anywhere anymore...I am here to stay for a long time because I am going to make sure the contract I've managed to get takes me as far as making sure I CAN'T Be fired.

Hassan looks down at the floor and then up at Sting once more.

I don't deserve Respect, you're saying you're too good to show me respect. Oh it's just that I don't show respect to you, we all have to bow at the feet of the great all mighty Sting if we want him to even look in our direction. The reason I don't show you respect or these people is because there's a difference between not showing respect and showing Disrespect. I've been disrespected for far too long to come out here and bow to all of you like some dog at the hope that you'd acknowledge me. By your logic of Respect garnering respect, all of you have spit in my face and the face of my people for a decade, so I should come down there and spit in yours.

The crowd have a mixed reaction, booing the thought but some egging Hassan on to even try to get in Stings face.

The best part, is that you're just like all the others who try to rationalize it. It was a decade ago, no one cares anymore. You're Over-exaggerating, you're taking things out of context. I've never thought of it like that before, perhaps the next time I am stopped by security because I fit a certain type of person their looking for I should take it as a compliment. When people scoff and flare their nostrils in my direction perhaps they were making funny faces at me, and when people outright speak their hateful words at me perhaps THEY are the ones who are Misunderstood. This isn't some fairytale land Sting, my life is one that thousands live, I am just the one who is standing up for all of them. Standing up to people like you, who use their undeserved Iconic status not to help the cause but further romanticize the idea of laughing at us. On Impact you won't be laughing anymore, if you thought Summerslam was heartbreaking you have no idea what awaits your poor heart and the rest of your body at Impact.

The audience are booing louder, trying to drown out Hassans preaching.

I find it funny how you put it, when I "left" the industry. I didn't Leave Sting, I was thrown out, I was fired for no fault of my own. And no one else would hire me, I had to hold the show at ransom by taking out a tag team just to get a contract in CWF and even then that didn't help. Just to get here I had to sign a contract not meant for me thanks to Khosrows connection in the promotion he was working in got him a phone call from here once Impact was started. I didn't choose to leave the wrestling industry after never fulfilling my potential, potential everyone saw, now bookers chose to never hire me because I was a liability to them. They signed me, they'd get bad publicity, they'd get taken off the air, they'd get hate mail. Before I left, I was called a terrorist wrestler by a legitimate newspaper. The Media has helped strike fear after a name like Muhammad or Khosrow, and because of that I was denied my right as an American to live the American dream. You were given that shot, and soon a little kid you signed an autograph for will get that same dream, but I was denied that because of my heritage and who my ancestors were.

Hassan looks around shaking his head as if disappointing at the boos he's getting.

I don't stand here with hate towards you Sting, I don't stand here with hate towards them. I stand here, an Arab-American, Ashamed of the country I love. Thanks to you, and thanks to them, and it is because of that....just like the people who founded this country did, I shall stand up against the tyranny and open the blinded eyes of the public. I will do everything in my power to win everything I can, and not to hold the belts other racist bigots did, not to put my name beside the name of undeserving prejudiced people. I do it so that you all have to live in a world where a man named Muhammad Hassan, has proven to be better than you are. A world where Muhammad Hassan is regarded as the greatest in his profession filled with people once considered better than him, a world where after you all looked down at me you are forced to drop to your knees and look up to me as you worship at the feet of Muhammad Hassan. It is a land I shall be creating here on Impact, and it is one Sting where you can take your own advice in, this is Muhammad Hassans world now, if you don't like it you can get out.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Impact 8/29/13: Sting vs. Muhammad Hassan

Sting is quick to respond to Hassan as he raises his microphone to his mouth.

200px-Sting_tna.jpg

Sting: Muhammad Hassan's world? No, you're in Sting's world. It may not be TNA, but this is still Impact, a brand that I called home for years and years and continued to dwell in even when all the signs were pointing towards me leaving, I stuck around through every insufferable storyline and stupid feud and goofy character, much like I did on Anarchy. I'm not interested how you get treated in airports or hotels or Burger Kings anymore, it's time for us to quit talking about what happens out there and start talking about what happens in here, wrestling. In here, it doesn't matter what color your skin is. It doesn't matter if someone thinks you're a terrorist or an Anti-American or that you have two left feet, all that matters when you're inside of these ropes is if you can wrestle and how well you can do it.

You've got a lot of rust to shake off, Muhammad, and who better to shake that rust off against than yours truly? You have everything to gain from this situation, I have everything to gain from this situation, but we both have everything to lose as well, and that goes for this brand as a whole as well. Already people are expecting Impact to fail, they're approaching it with that fourth brand stigma and writing it off as nothing special, something that shouldn't be watched or even kept up with via reading the results or reading the flyers to find out what matches are being promoted. Me personally, I have some heavy losses to redeem myself from, but me being the man I am and existing for the brand, my priority is helping the debut edition of Impact be the greatest debut of a new brand that the UWF has ever seen, and I can only do that by giving this match the same one hundred and ten percent I've given every other match, and I intend to do just that.

You may not be a terrorist, but you are a tyrant and it is a sacrilege that you are trying to make yourself out to be a deity so that these people will worship you. I will never worship you, Muhammad Hassan, and even if you pummel me until I don't have the strength to stand on my two feet any longer, I will never bow to you. The "Icon" Sting is more than the mortal man you see standing in front of you, the "Icon" Sting is a heart that will never stop beating, it is a fire that will never stop burning, a light that will never stop shining, and a hope that will never diminish. Even if you strike me down and take my life, I will continue to live in the hearts and minds of every man, woman, and child watching from the crowd and watching around the world on television, computers, and cellular devices. Now that you have made this about more than channeling your rage over your perceived mistreatment into the power to defeat me and are trying to make these fans, my fans, idolaters who will flock to worship you, it is my duty to force you right back into where you came.

Muhammad Hassan, no matter how much hatred you have boiling inside you, no matter how much evil your actions carry or wickedness your heart holds, none of those things singularly or combined can conquer the peace that I have. My passion to preserve what is right and good is impenetrable, my desire to see that passion come to fruition is unshakeable, and my ability to bring those things to fruition is unmatched. I was able to draw parallels between you and the likes of LAX and Umaga but me, there is no other superstar in this company like me. Sure Vampiro wears face paint and Undertaker wears a trenchcoat, but no one in this company has the courage that I do to stand in the face of adversity like this and either defeat it the first time I confront it or survive the onslaught that adversity dishes out and live to fight another day.

These people need someone that they can believe in, someone that may disappoint them when he loses a match here and there, but will never let them down. That someone is me, Hassan, I shoulder that burden as I always have, with a glow in my heart and a smile on my face. This bat is my sword and the tool that I will use to slay adversity if need be. If the situation does not call for it, then I will fight evil the old fashioned way, with my bare hands.

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!

The crowd is pumped up for the first ever edition of UWF iMPACT! As the camera pans the crowd ''Hail Sabin'' is heard! The crowd erupt into cheers!

[video=youtube;_4QaK5N8UqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4QaK5N8UqU[/video]

Chris Sabin comes out looking quite happy! He claps the hands of his fans before sliding into the ring! He does his custom sign to the camera.

sabin_0.jpg

Chris Sabin: For those who don't know who I am! I'm Chris Sabin, Born in Pinckney, Michigan, United States! I made my in ring debut 13 years ago and sometimes people refer me as ''The Future'', The Future of what? The Future of this company, the future of IMPACT, the future of the whole f'n wrestling business! But the future is now! It's time for my people to HAIL SABIN! I'm normally considered as The Underdog, I get put into matches against all time greats! Sometimes I lose but sometimes I WIN! I've seen the wrestlers I'm up against tonight in the Ganulet Match for the new Global Championship! Austin Aries, Brock Lesnar, Christian, Kane, RVD and The Icon Sting! Those are all big names but never rule out The Underdog!

The crowd roar in cheers. As Sabin drops his hood. Then we fade to black and go somewhere else.

Chris Sabin: A year ago I tore both of my ACL's! It was a life threatening injury, I blow my chance of Wrestling wide away. But I never gave up, I rebuilt myself to the person that I used to be! No I built myself to a future champion! Most recently I beat Christopher Daniels to win my first ever match in UWF! Before that greats like Cesaro and Jericho beat me! But did that let me down NO! I'm still standing here stronger then ever and ready to win some gold! So what if I'm the Underdog, so what if I can't rip the arms off others, so what if I'm not an Icon! I'm not that man who comes out here and delivers a long speech about who I am and what I do! All I can do is fight and in that Ganulet Match for the Global Championship, I'll fight like it's my last day on earth! I'll fight like if it's my life on the line! And believe it or not it actually is! If I win the title then it will change my life a lot! From the man who nearly stopped wrestling, the man who's chances of stepping in a ring once more was slim and the man who is the Underdog in nearly match to IMPACT's first ever GLOBAL CHAMPION!

The crowd start chanting ''Hail Sabin'' as Chris Sabin stops for a moment!

Chris Sabin: It's time for me to forget about my past and now concentrate on my future. I had a run in Smackdown after my return and I came close from getting in the Scramble Match for the World Title but I was defeated, I nearly beat one of the greatest superstars Chris Jericho and I beat the returning Chris Daniels! Joseph Parks saw something in me to sign me up to IMPACT! He saw the amount of potential I had, potential that others don't!
Sabin drops his microphone on the floor and lifts his hood up once more as the crowd has broke into a chant of ''Hail Sabin'' once again. And I thank him for bringing me here! I'll bring this company to another level! I'll rise from my status of the Underdog to the Champion! The future is now and it's time for Chris Sabin! It's time for the world to HAIL SABIN!

Last edited:

Dash

Reaction score

OOC : Would really appreciate some feedback on this.

The fans are unsure how to react at UWF iMPACT's opening night, with a lot of buzz between them, they soon erupt into a frenzy as this music plays.

[video=youtube;yI0bZtu6XSQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI0bZtu6XSQ[/video]

The crowd is ecstatic as Austin Aries squares out onto the stage with a huge grin slapped across his face. He proceeds to strut down the ramp and into the ring where he grabs a microphone for himself. The crowd start to chant “AUSTIN ARIES” as he lifts the mic to his lips.

normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40032.png

Austin Aries
From your reaction tonight it's clear to me that I am a man who needs no introduction, but to those of you who are ignorant enough to not recognize the outstanding talent that stands before you tonight, my name is Austin Aries and I am the Greatest Man That Ever Lived. Now... I guess you could say that I've had a pretty bad week... What am I saying? I experienced the worst week of my entire career. Not only did I lose my Television Championship to an overrated, self-centred, egomaniac. I was also unceremoniously stripped of my Money in the Bank briefcase and released from my UWF Contract. I was told to come out here and 'apologise' to Triple H.. but quite frankly, I don't see what I have to apologise for. I don't care what the management want me to do, I'm not going to stand here and pretend that I'm not extremely pissed off about this whole situation, because I am. I worked my ass off. I shed sweat, blood and tears in the ring for those people, I gave it everything that I had inside me and then some to get to where I was. No one works the ring like I do, no one is as good on the microphone as I am... To be treated like trash and thrown aside just to feed the C.O.O's everlasting ego is beyond disrespectful to me. As far as I'm concerned, it is Hunter who should be apologising, not me.

normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40073.png

Austin Aries
But... It's time to put that behind me. I've been held down by authority figures before, I've taken bigger knocks and stood back up to hold my ground. Hunter has and always will be known as the man who digs graves for the careers of wrestlers, but unfortunately for him and luckily for you, Austin Aries doesn't stay buried for long. He thought he got rid of me, that taking everything I worked for away from me would crush my spirit and send me packing, clearly he has no idea who I am. Austin Aries doesn't lie down, he keeps kicking, he keeps on fighting to get back what he wants, what he needs, what he deserves! He's not about to let some corporate scumbag end his career. I'm sure that you'll all agree with me that Smackdown was the C show of UWF, and obviously now with the debut of a new show, it falls even further down the rankings and becomes the D show. Seems like a pretty fitting letter for a show that has Zack Ryder as the General Manager and The Rated R Superstar as the World Heavyweight Champion.

The crowd laugh as Aries cracks a smile.

normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40062.png

Austin Aries
Now that I can finally put that pile of crap behind me and never look back, it's time look toward the future, my future. Parks saw the way that I was mistreated and gave me the opportunity to recapture what I never should have lost in the first place when he offered me a contract for this show. Unlike Hunter and Ryder, he sees the potential that I possess. I have no doubt that being on this brand will be a fresh new start for me. I've already taken a look at the superstars backstage and honestly if I had any doubt in my confidence before this show, it's sure as hell gone now. With a roster full of injury plagued men like Christian and Sabin, men who can't even understand the language we speak, and men a million years past their prime like Rob Van Dam and THE ICON STING! I mean come on, with that line up, It's hard not be confident.

normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40132.png

Austin Aries
Tonight I compete against all of those sorry excuses for wrestlers in a gauntlet match with the grand prize on the line. Knowing that not a single one of them can stack up to the talent that oozes out of my body pretty much guarantees my victory. I may pale in size but with my technical ability, I am in a league of my own. The Global Championship is a championship that all but calls out my name. Being the best in this industry, no one is as worthy of holding that belt as A Double Austin Aries is and tonight, once I've single handedly eliminated nine superstars by throwing them over the top rope and it comes down to me and one other man... I'll make my impact and show you exactly why they call me The Greatest Man That Ever Lived.

Aries drops his microphone and heads over to the corner pulling himself up and resting across the Turnbuckle with a big grin slapped across his face.

Last edited:

Dash

Reaction score
Re: UWF Thursday Night iMPACT Roster

Austin Aries and Sting on iMPACT? This is too perfect.

SBS

Reaction score

[video=youtube;8m9XtIl4yU8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8m9XtIl4yU8[/video]

The old music of the Great Khali plays and everyone in the ring immediately just stops what they are doing and looks. They are in shock as the Beast from India, the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion and prized jewel of India makes his way out from the back. Ranjin Singh, Khali’s translator is with him and he looks like a child next to the massive arms and legs of Khali. Khali walks slowly but purposefully down to the ring. He hops up onto the apron, and literally steps over the top rope. Khali is barking strange musings in his native tongue as Ranjin Singh grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Ranjin Singh:
The Great Khali may not have been fortunate enough to be the first man out here tonight, but come this Thursday we will all see the Great Khali as the last man standing. And can there be any doubt of this? The Great Khali stands over 7 feet tall, weighing over 500 lbs. He is the biggest and the strongest superstar to ever walk into a UWF ring. We have been watching for months at home, planning the perfect opportunity to unveil ourselves to the UWF Universe for the first time, and at long last the time has come. The time has come for the Great Khali to claim his rightful place as the Champion of the World!

The crowd laugh, literally laugh at Singh clearly not able to believe the Great Khali could ever be Champion much less Champion of the World.

Ahh but I see doubt in each and every one of you. What? Do you think because the Great Khali doesn’t do moonsaults or Sharpshooters it makes Khali unworthy of becoming World Champion? If moonsaults and sharpshooters won as much as you all think they do, this ring would be full of World Champions, but alas they are not. What it’s about is being the strongest and the meanest superstar of them all. And as my brother, the Great Khali, the side of a red wood is without a doubt the meanest and strongest man in not just the UWF but all of the World.

Again the crowd giggle a bit, infuriating Ranjin Singh. Apparently they don’t forget the time the Great Khali was in a dress.

How do each and every one of you hope to be able to throw the Great Khali over the top rope? When the man hits you harder than your precious F-5 Mr. Lesnar what can you do? The simple answer is nothing. You are all weak compared to the Great Khali. My brother could just stand and watch you throw each other over the top rope until there is but one of you, and I… I pity that poor soul that is going to be stuck in the ring with the Great Khali. For the Great Khali, while not understanding English, understands full well what is on the line here. The Great Khali has told me several times in his native tongue he is going to do whatever it takes. Whomever that last soul will be, will be left as nothing more than tar on a hot street. Whoever is left with the Great Khali will be but his first victim of a long list, of an even longer World Title reign. And not you Brock, not you Mannik, not you Sabin, and certainly not you Aries are going to be able to stop him.

The group in the ring shake their heads in disagreement all silently agreeing to go after Khali as soon as the bell rings. Khali folds his massive arms clearly not impressed with any of them.

The Championship here on iMPACT is called the Global Championship, that means it isn’t just a title for Americans and Europeans. It’s a title for ALL of the world, INCLUDING, the Great Khali’s native home of India. Home of the world’s largest population, and yet still amongst the billion that live in the Great Khali’s homeland, there is but only ONE Great Khali! Khali wins this belt on Thursday, not just for himself but for all of his native Indians. Khali will go down in history as the first Indian born World Champion in UWF, as well as the Greatest World Champion in the history of UWF!

The group begin to argue with Khali but as Khali opens his mouth and barks at them in Hyndi they all back up except for Lesnar. Khali stares Lesnar down for moment before motioning Ranjin Singh to continue.

We don’t expect any of you to believe us. You are all from the West, and in the West there is nothing but arrogance and ignorance. You want flashy, you want excitement, well the Great Khali can and will be those things. He will destroy you all in a FLASH! And as for excitement, there is nothing more exciting than having 1 billion people cheering for you, 1 billion people resting their hopes and dreams on the Great Khali. Dreams that will come true for them, thanks to the Great Khali!

The audience are booing Khali and Singh now, mostly for their anti-American, anti-western stance. But the Great Khali, being 7 Feet tall is clearly not bugged by it at all.

And for those great people across the ocean, who are looking for salvation from your lives, to your King, I leave us now with words from the Great Khali. These ignorant people may not understand them, but you, the people who matter will!

Singh hands the microphone to the Great Khali who begins to speak a “what†chant coming after ever breath.

The Great Khali:
मैं, ग्रेट खली, भारत के राजा, वैश्विक चैंपियन बन जाएगा. मैं पिछले लंबे समय में हमारे देश के लिए सम्मान लाते हैं, और हमेशा के लिए इस कंपनी का भाग्य बदल जाएगा. मैं, ग्रेट अगले विश्व चैंपियन, आप के लिए लड़ते हैं. तो खड़े होकर देखने मैं सब को नष्ट कर के रूप में है और मैं यह सब समय की सबसे बड़ी हूँ क्यों दिखाते हैं.

With that the Great Khali throws up his arms high into the air to the dismay of the crowd. But whatever he said, the fans at home are probably cheering for him. And that is all that matters to the Great Khali, that and becoming the first ever UWF Global Champion…

Just then!!!​

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

The crowd inside the iMPACT Zone are going crazy ready for any happenings and shenanigans that may unfold on UWF's new show on Thursday nights. When suddenly the lights go out and smoke billows from the stage...

Life is a mystery,
everyone must stand alone,
I hear you call my name,
and it feels like... home.

[video=youtube;GdZU3e0FRD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZU3e0FRD8[/video]

gradoentrance-o_zps4aa9ce55.gif

'Like A Prayer' by 80's Queen of Pop, Madonna plays over the PA system and the crowd go mild. They turn to the entrance way and are soon met with their first glimpse of the man they call Grado. Grado struts out from behind the curtain, his snapback cap on his head, his fanny-pack around his waist. The crowd immediately take a liking to this jovial Scotsman as he slaps hand with the majority of the crowd as he continues his way down to ringside, strutting and dancing. He walks around ringside before getting up onto the ring apron, he unstraps his bum-bag and makes his way up to the top rope like a certain other star and throws one hand into the air throwing the fanny-pack with it into the air, he takes in the crowd before stepping down and stepping between the ropes and into the ring where he dances around for a while to the sound of 80's pop, the crowd clapping along to the beat he then backs into the corner and grabs a microphone. He raises it to his mouth and the crowd await with great anticipation before Grado speaks.

b0eef2d5-1d26-4b20-a5c6-27d480d9d1d8_zpsd13b6bb6.jpg

Grado: hold on a minute to I get my breath back.

The crowd laugh as Grado keels over having some respirotary problems but soon gets his breath back, stands up tall and says his signature line.

IT'S YERSELF!

The crowd pop for Grado's catchphrase and Grado is all smiles as the crowd have seemingly caught onto his act already, probably through his internet videos, he then continues.

Finally... finally, Grado has arrived tae the Impact Zone!. And I tell ye, I never thought this moment would happen. Two years ago I was wrestling all over Scotland, in Glesga or Glass Cow whatever ye want to call it here, Stevenston, oot my maw's back garden, dreaming of making it to the big time and finally I've made it, and I tell ye, I'm feelin' pretty fuckin' chuffed with myself. In fact this is actually my first time in America and it's all getting to me but that's beside the point because I'm here to do my thing and prove that even the most unlikeliest of wrestlers can do things even the best wrestlers canny, and that's win a World title. Great Scots like Roddy Piper couldn'y dae it, Curt Hennig never did win the big one, neither did Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat but guess what?... Grado's gonna do it!

The crowd largely confused by Grado's thick Ayrshire accent cheer regardless at the last sentence, they're behind Grado.

I've had my roll n' slice, which is a square sausage to all you who don't know. And I've had my Irn Bru, which is an orange coloured 'soda' for all you who don't know. I'm raring to go, or at least I was until I looked up and doon the roster and I saw names like Sting, Kane, Brock Lesnar, Rob Van Dam... these are all guys I grew up watching on the telly and I'd be lying if I said I wisny a wee bit scared. But then I kept reading the roster and frankly, I don't mind tellin' ye this... I shit myself. Great Khali?!... they're expecting me, wee podgy Grado, to go toe-to-toe with that big bastard, they're off their heads!... but then I started going to the gym... I started workin' out, I started taking my vitamins and sayin' my prayers and I was ready!

The crowd are rallying behind Grado, chanting his name as he rambles on.

But then I got drunk one night, ate a donner kebab and the whole thing went out the window. But I'll tell ye this, in those two weeks I spent in the gym, in those two weeks I took my Vitamin C and Multivitamins, the chewy ones, I saw that I could take on anybody and gie them a right good fight. So I started my real training. I started watching UWF Raw, UWF Smackdown and UWF Anarchy... I started playin' the video games, I started to learn everybody's moves from their headlocks to their F-5's and I think. I think I've got a counter to all of them and I think I could do most of them. Now don't laugh, I know you've probably never heard of me and yer 'hinking he's just some fat guy from Scotland but I'm no just a shite wrestler fae Stevenston.

The crowd are cheering.

I'm Grado. I'm livin' proof that even the biggest underdogs can go far in this industry. I'm like a fatter version of Rey Mysterio some would say. And I don't look past the fact that to the likes of Brock Lesnar and Kane, I'm nothing, I don't look past that, but I hope they don't look past the fact that at any time, any place and anywhere this wee fat guy from Scotland can cause an upset and show them up to be nothing more than a bunch of muscle bound dafties. Because I've got my secret weapons, I've got this Wee Boot here, that's knocked out... several people in Great Britain, and I've got my other finisher, the Roll n' Slice a display of pure athleticism the likes of which have never been seen before. And if yer no careful your onion could get busted by either of them.

The crowd had no idea what that meant and don't react.

It means I'm gonna kick their arses!

The crowd go wild for the confident Grado.

So bring yer seven foot monsters, bring yer big burnt bastards and bring yer legends because Grado's servin' up beatings left, right and centre and if I get lucky, if Lady Luck is on the side of Grado then maybe, just maybe you'll be looking at the first ever Scottish born World Champion. And believe it or not, that'd be me, Grado. So my question to the roster is this... are you ready to go ahead, are you ready to risk it all, are you ready to lay it all on the line for the chance, the mere chance of calling yourself the first ever UWF Global Champion?, because I know I am, I know I'm ready to fight, I know I'm ready to go ahead, I'll see ye's on Thursday.

Grado drops his microphone emphatically as the crowd cheer. Grado dances a bit as 'Like A Prayer' plays again and the disco lights return, we then fade to black.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

Backstagehassan.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

My name is Muhammad Hassan, to my left is Khosrow Daivari. Our names are not common from where we’re from or where we live, but because our names are not Bob and Bill we are looked upon different. Because our skin color is a certain hue, we are looked down upon. And if we so choose to speak out on these injustices? We are told to get out of this country, to leave our homes simply because THEY are the ones who are wrong. It’s followed me for over a decade, and still after all that’s happened since… I am still looked upon as a second class citizen. The people in charge of UWF are no different, they haven’t returned my phone calls, they never contacted me to join UWF, and they ignored me! Well when Khosrow was contacted to come into the company, for the simple reason of behaving like any other Arab American would and that is stay silent about this issue and do what is told of you which is why he was hired after we were fired, which is why he was contacted when Impact began and that is why he agreed to join. But he didn’t sign the first contract, I did. Khosrow has seen the light of my message and understands the importance of my spreading it, which is why he is devoted to that message so much so that he risked his spot here for my hiring. And now that I do have a contract, I am going to make sure all of you start looking at us differently.

Hassan gets a smirk on his face​

The best way to do it has already presented itself; on the debut of Impact I will be defeating an icon to you people, which is a prefect representation of what is wrong with this country that this man is looked highly upon while I am not even wanted in this company. But no matter, because after I debut victorious I will go on to become this brands first champion. Once I’ve earned that title, there will be no more doubt, no more judging eyes and no more looking down at me. I’ve had enough of listening to the lies that I wasn’t looked at differently, now it is my turn to talk whether any of you like it or not. I am a prisoner in MY own country, one that is tired of having to put on an optimistic smile when I am looked at with judging eyes. One that is done turning away at the hateful words spoken to me and my people, now you all will be looked down upon, you all will learn your place, and you all will be treated as Second Class Citizens in your own country because once I am champion I will be the ONLY one you can look up to. When I walk into airports they will no longer stop me because of the way I look, or the way Khosrow looks, they will stop me because of the gold I am carrying in my luggage. It’s a title I don’t want because of selfish reasons like everyone else in the brand, I don’t want it to look good, I don’t want it to represent you people because all of you people don’t deserve to be represented by a man as great as myself. I will win the Championship so you all can recognize that an Arab American is better than you, I will win it so you all know that Muhammad Hassan is better than everyone else in this company. And I will win it so that the name Muhammad Hassan, a name you people cringe at when you hear, a name the people in charge didn’t want on a contract, will be a name forever etched on a gold plate and better yet forever written into the history books.

Hassan seems to be growing in anger as he speaks.

There isn’t a damn thing anyone can do about it, because I’ve managed to get my contract long enough to accomplish all that I need to, and once it is done I will have accomplished enough for them not to be able to get rid of me like they did in the WWE. I’m not going away, I will never go away until I have beaten the respect I deserve out of each and every one of the people backstage that think I don’t deserve to be here. Unlike other unknowns in this match, I am not unknown because I live in obscurity, I’m not unknown because I was never any good, and I’m not unknown because they had to scrap the bottom of the barrel to find me. I’m unknown because The media doesn’t want me known, because they were all afraid to let you all know about me, I’ve proven to have the talent and yet no one recognizes it because of the first name of the superstar who is doing that wrestling. But I will not be hid away any longer; I will rise towards the sun so that all of you are forced to stand in my looming shadow. When I am UWF Champion you will feel the cold stare of someone who thinks their better than you are, the judging eyes, the disgusted look, the only difference between all of you and me is that when I am going to do it to you it will actually be true. You are all lesser than me, you are all lesser than Khosrow, and once I have gained the championship and become the first UWF Champion of Arab descent, there will be no one who can talk badly about me again.

Hassan closes his eyes, taking a deep breath.

I will open your eyes and the eyes of all who are in that match to the Fact that I am the greater man, and I wouldn’t have done it by beating ONE match on ONE night, I will have done it by defeating Everyone on the impact Roster. That! That is what scares everyone, not that you think we’re terrorist, but you’re scared of the fact that everything I say gets proven true. You’re Scared that a man named Muhammad Hassan, a name you’d scoff at if you heard it in any other context, was the better man. They can handle me being hired as long as they have the ability to get rid of me whenever they want, but no one wants to see an Arab American Holding the top prize because they don’t’ want to be represented by someone like me. Well no matter what the media says, no matter what all of them and all of you say, I am going to be that man at the top. So begin falling to your knees, for it is now time to begin your worship…Praise Allah

Hassan looks up at the sky, holding his hands up slightly as he stares up, Daivari begins to speak in Arabic while Hassan remains in that position.

Khosrow Daivari:

أنا كرست حياتي لمحمد حسن، وأنا أفعل ذلك لأنه هو الوحيد الذي يستطيع انقاذ شعبي من الطغيان. انه هو الشخص الوحيد الذي يستطيع الوقوف في وجه كل واحد منكم، وبالتالي هو يكون واحد لإنهاء كل واحد منكم. بعد الأثر، يجب محمد حسن يسود فوق كل واحد منكم، وسيكون لديك كل لتعلم الخوف محمد حسن، نتعلم احترام محمد حسن، وتعلم لعبادة عظيمة ... محمد ... حسن.

Muhammad Hassan:

Praise To Muhammad Hassan!

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Impact 8/29/13: Rob Van Dam vs Christian

Suddenly out of nowhere ...

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;sA5UkR4JDM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5UkR4JDM8[/video]

It's that time of the show again, when Mr. Pay-Per-View himself emerges from the back with the first hit of the guitar riffs. "One of a Kind" by Breaking Point plays throughout the arena and the fans go mad as Rob Van Dam stands under the titantron. RVD then walks down the ramp and points at himself all the way down and talks to himself. He then high fives a few people standing in the corner of the barricade. After that he rolls in the ring under the bottom rope, quickly gets up and makes his classic RVD signature pose, while pointing with his thumbs at hisself. RVD then grabs the microphone from the staff and goes in the middle of the ring ...

FFEi1.jpg

So I'm out here again, everybody's favourite wrestler, ready to put some knuckles on. And what a better way to start the new brand than with ROB ... VAN ... DAM!

RVD was pointing with his thumbs at himself, while say his name and then Rob got cheered by the audience ...

I don't know about you, Christian, I don't know, how much you got left in the tank after such a long and successful career, but man, I'm pumped up baby! I'm ready to put my fists up in the air and stick my boots up your ass. The thing is, it doesn't matter, if it's UWF Raw, SmackDown, Anarchy or iMPACT, I always bring my A game to the play and also there's a little bit of good old ECW comin' with me, bro. This is my debut on the show, as well as it is yours, man. But I can see, that the spotlight is shinin' too bright. Not sure if it's gonna be shining that hard on your ass too. Doesn't matter, dude, I'll fight like every other show and that means I'll kick your ass, just like everybody else's ass. Take a look at what you're up against. And I know you've been watchin' me in the ring, and you're impressed and jealous just like everybody else, but look at what the critics are saying about me, Mr. Cage. They're calling me the best wrestler in the whole fuckin' world. Forget about CM Punk, the best wrestler in the world? Stands right here, right now, in the middle of this DAM ring. And I bet I on't have to remind you, that I'm also ... The Whole Fuckin' Show ...

RVD makes a few steps in the ring and people cheer, Rob then speaks again ...

I don't know about you, son, but I'm ready for this and also for the gauntlet match. You or six guys? What's difference? Who cares? I don't I'm Rob Van Dam. I'm the top man of this company and it doesn't matter how many stars are on this roster. Because everytime I step into the ring, it's just another chance to show everybody, even here in Florida, why they call me Mr. Everyday In The Week. Well, I do believe, that this match, that we're having, it's gonna be a great experience for both of us, but somethin' in the back of my head is tellin' me, that this will be better experience for Rob Van Dam. But don't worry ... Hey, you know what? After the match? Dude, I'll give you the chance to shake my hand. And well, if you don't shake my hand? Whatever. I'll shake yours. We're not that different, Christian. You know, rich career, some milestones, championships and that's why this match is gonna be good. But the difference between us is, that I will walk out a winner. I feel sorry, Christian, but someone has to be the first on the butcher's slaughter table ...

RVD drops the microphone and raises his hands up in the air ...

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

The lights go out as the fans explode in excitement and cheering.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

After a brief moment of silence and darkness, the entrance theme of the "Icon" begins to play.

[video=youtube;6vwNBWTmx0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNBWTmx0s[/video]

The theme is "Willing" by Times of Grace as Sting walks out and proudly gestures to the adoring crowd.

1sjsk8.gif

Sting makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, microphone in hand as he looks at Homicide, ready to address him as "Willing" fades out to silence.

Ozzhr8q.png

Sting: Let it be known to everyone that even though I have already made my presence felt by trading words with Muhammad Hassan, the "Icon" has officially arrived on Thursday nights. I'll be honest with you gentlemen, heading into this battle royal, I've got vengeance on my mind because I can think of nothing sweeter than showing up for my last match on Anarchy with championship gold hanging proudly over my shoulder, because I promise you I would rub it in the face of everyone that I encountered in that locker room that night, especially Vince Russo. But I'll address my impending departure at a more suitable and relevant time, right now I want to talk about what it means to me to be on Impact and what it means to me to be in a match of this calibur on the first night. Now some of you detractors don't think there's any point in me being touched by it or even treat it as a sentiment at all since starting up new brands with a battle royal to crown a champion is a common practice and a frequently used formula, but despite your feeling that way, I am touched by it and I do treat it as a sentiment because quite honestly, Joseph Park didn't have to decide the championship this way. He didn't have to have a match for it at all if he didn't want to, he could've just handed it over to whomever he pleased, like Christian or Van Dam or Hassan over here.

But even though he didn't have to, he chose to, and it doesn't matter to me that I wasn't the person that made the first impression as it pertains to this match, because in my eyes it doesn't matter if you're first or eighth or eightieth, it's that you show up that matters, and so far there's been quite a turn-out and that gives me hope in all honesty, and that's good because what this brand needs more than anything as it gets off the ground this week is hope, and next week when it has its second episode and all of the weeks that follow, as long as this brand stands we need to keep hope alive that it will thrive and prosper like it's red, blue, and green predecessors. After all, what wrestling fan out there doesn't get excited about getting to watch wrestling four nights a week back to back to back to back? That's five nights of wrestling on a week that there's a pay-per-view, assuming you end your weeks with Sunday instead of starting with them, that is. Otherwise you have a pay-per-view and like, one or two nights of wrestling, unless everyone takes the week off. Anyhoo, I'm rambling, back on topic.

UWF needs something like Impact, because it's a risky move and if you look at all of the activity that's going on around this place since even just the announcement of its inception for all three of the other brands, you'll see that sometimes, risks are worth taking. Risks are something I know a lot about, because even though I don't like to talk about it, I am old and with each day I'm just getting older, as we all are, but I'm in a position that none of you are in. I'm fifty-four years old, the oldest man on the roster, just like I was the oldest man on Anarchy's roster up until a week or so ago when Hogan got signed. I talk a lot about not being able to get too hurt to continue, but the fact is it's very possible, and it's because of my age and it's because of the wear and tear this body has on it after twenty-eight years in the business. Every time I step into this ring, I risk getting injured, whether mildly or severely, but often, I don't think about that, I can't afford to think about that because if I didn't have this, well, there wouldn't be much left for me to look forward to now that my boys are in college and I don't have a wife to come home to anymore. It'd just be me and my daughter, and she's thirteen so she hates my guts, so this is the source of my happiness right now. It's my release therapy, it's my exercise, and yes it's also my job, but I don't think about that much either because I've had so much fun, I don't feel as though I've worked a day of my life sometimes.

But that too is a risk that's worth taking, because these fans and this brand and this company need the "Icon" Sting as much as I need all of them. That's why I'm going to win the Global Championship for them, because I don't have any selfish desires to satiate except for the craving I have to gloat to Russo about it. My intentions are pure, and purity should be rewarded, and purity will be rewarded because I will accept no less from myself, especially after going through what I've been through. There's a reason that people are so excited that I have chosen to make this place my home, members of the talent roster included, even if you aren't willing to admit to it to me. It's because in their hearts they know that it's only right I be part of Impact since I am the man to credit most with the success and survival of Anarchy. Without that, we would not be standing here today in a brand new ring housed inside a brand new arena with a brand new general manager and all of the other spectacular brand new things that we have. I promise you that I will contribute the same dedication and passion and heart and love each and every week that I dedicated to my time on Wednesday nights and then exceed it, and I prove that when I have my hand raised in victory at the end of this match on Thursday.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the genesis of the metamorphosis. The metamorphosis, of the "Icon" Sting. A metamorphosis that will reach its climax in due time, but arrive at its inception in no time. A transformation that will begin this Thursday night on Impact when the lights are on bright, the pyrotechnics are loud, and the camera is rolling. As I like to say, it'll happen at Showtime, folks!

The fans are cheering for Sting heavily as many of them begin to chant his name.

However, despite my intentions to walk away the victor and new champion, I am aware of the possibility of that not happening, so in the interest of sportsmanship, I extend to all of you a sincere well wish of good luck in this match-up. That includes Manik, Austin Aries, The Great Khali, Grado, Chris Sabin, Brock Lesnar, and yes, even Muhammad Hassan. On Thursday night, may the best and most deserving man win.

Sting bends down and sets his microphone on the mat as he stands up and heads around the ring, shaking the hand of each competitor that will let him.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

[video=youtube;e9iMe9EH1rg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9iMe9EH1rg[/video]

The sound of a lawnmower runs through the arena as the crowd has no idea what's going on. The titantron soon reads Mexicools and now everyone knows exactly what's going on. It isn't long until Juventud, Super Crazy and Psychosis all come out together in a large Lawnmower with Psychosis waving a Mexican flag and Super Crazy with a rake in hand. The giant lawnmower slowly takes them down the ramp where they all exit and gather into the ring. They run around for a bit and all grito from the top of their lungs before they are each handed mics.

Juventud
Too long has the world gone without Los Mexicools! I see other groups of Mexicans running around like the own the place. They're hit men for their bosses or following the rules. They're doing their jobs being good little Mexicans but not us. We're here to overthrow the establishment. We're here to put an end to all the racism. The only time there has ever been a Latino world champion or even a minority champion in general, he only held it for a week. It's time for us to rise. UWF didn't even want to hire us. We tried getting jobs with each brand but they wouldn't let us. We went to Anarchy and they told us the fans would confuse us with LAX. We went to Smackdown and they told us the fans would think we were La Familia. We went to RAW and they just plain didn’t want us. Just because we are Latino does not mean we all look alike!

Psychosis now takes the mic and begins to speak in really broken English.

Psychosis
Pero when we got word about un cuarto brand, we took to las calles. Ju see, when a brand is just starting out, they need people to help fill out their rosters and when the primero show is coming up so soon, they'll hire just about anyone jajaja!

And that's where The Mexicools come in. We're not dressed like this for no reason. We actually got signed by UWF to be the janitors here at Impact but the contracts we signed officially label us as talent because "talent" likes to attack everyone backstage and UWF can't be paying all those fines. You guys made a big mistake and now we're here to crash the party! That's right gringo's our boy Super Crazy here found a loophole in your contracts.

Aye Crazy ju got anything to say?

Super Crazy looks around.

Super Crazy
Yo soy Mexicool!

Odaley vato! But that's not what we're all about. We're not some LAX 2.0. We're here to win and make money baby. You've already seen our Mexican limo 2005 but we need a newer model. We need to make that grass! We can't come in here looking like janitors all the time. Impact is paying us squat because we're not officially wrestlers but the preview for the show said every single member of the Impact roster and look who just made the cut. That's right all three of us are being entered into the battle royal and one of us will become the first ever Global champion. And we all know what comes next. Soon everyone will be wanting to become Mexicool. Rey Mysterio Jr. Will come out wearing our T-Shirts. LAX will now be MAX the Mexicool American Exchange and then even the gringo teams will try and be like us. Modern Day Double Mexicools, Mexicool Money, 3 Mexicool Band, Paul Heyman's Mexicools, MexicoolHead, 3 Live Mexicools, the list goes on and on but there will always be just three original Mexicools and we're going to take over ain't that right Crazy?

Si se puede!

Odaley! We're going to show these so called "wrestlers" who were able to get a contract what true lucha libre is all about. We're going to be diving, rolling and soaring and they won't even know what hit them. There's three of us and everyone else is out only for themselves. We got the advantage and we're going to put on a show for all of you. So bring out the popcorn and enjoy the lucha libre action.

Pero don't spill jer food porque we don't want to clean that crap up.

Don't worry about that. After one of us wins the Global Championship, they'll have to redo our contracts and we'll be making that sweet sweet gringo dinero baby! Because your ass is grass, and we are the lawnmowers! Ayayayayay!

All three of them grito some more as the run around the ring, celebrating as if they've already won.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar

*As the crowd begin to settle, the lights in the arena suddenly go out. A red mist fills the stage, and the darkness is replaced with dull red light. As the fans begin to wonder if there has been some technical problem, from the shadows a large figure emerges.

Ohhhhhhh Yessssssssss!!!!!

The crowd are shocked as the grotesquely overweight Paul Bearer stands on the entrance, ramp surveying the fans. Contorting his face in a sadistic smile, Paul begins to waddle down the entrance ramp, not taking his eyes off each fan as he passes them.*

vlcsnap2012012116h38m05.jpg

*Paul has difficulty making it up the steel steps, but in a fit of temper manages to roll under the bottom rope. The crowd give a mild pop but mostly unsure reaction to the unpredictable manager.*.

paulbearer.jpg

Paul Bearer:

Well, well, well. Surprised? Aren’t you happy to see your dearrr Uncle Paul?

*Bearer stifles a snigger as sections of the crowd cheer but others are not impressed. Bearer continues in his shrill, high pitched voice.*

Some of you may be wondering, just why is this old, fat man stood here in the middle of this ring! Well the answerrr to that question is not what you might be expecting! I am not here for power. I am not here for wealth and fortune. I am here, to represent my line of work. You seeee, I….have been involved in the death business for over thirty years, and business….has always been good. Death is a permanent fixture in alllllll our lives…… It is our oldest enemy, and it is our most reliable companion. We seek it, we enjoy it, we wish it on those we dislike, and those…. we do hate.

*Paul suddenly twists his face and locks eyes with a fan sitting in the front row. As the fat around his chin wobbles from the movement, the fan, a little girl, looks like she is about to be physically sick*

But even more important than death, is re-birth. For to be reborn, is to become friends with what you spend your wholeee entire life trying to avoid!. You not longer fear death, you accept it, you welcome it. This week, UWF is launching a brand new show. This is why I have returned. With the launch of Impact this Thursday, comes a chance for UWF to be reborn. I haveee sat at in my armchair at home for too long, watching something that started off as a revolution in professional wrestling, destroying itself from within. For this company to have a future, it needs a leader. It needs a force so dominant that these people in the audience, will tune into each and every week!

So I have returned, but I have not come alone!. I told you that I was here to re-introduce someone you have already met. Many of you knew him as man who was badly scarred as a child!. Burned, and twisted beyond recognition! Scars so bad, he would wear a red mask for years, just to prevent somebody, anybody from knowing who he was, What he was. It was the power of fire that turned that little kid, afraid of his own shadow, into one of the most terrorizing and dominant forces in the history of this businesssss!. And I was proud to stand beside him for allllll that time! But as I got older, and ill, my beast, my carnivore….was tamed. He stopped taking down everyone in his path. He started teaming with lesser men, people were no longer afraid of him. He…well he died. He became a joke to all of you! He…he died inside. I had to re-waken that fire inside of him! I knew if anyone could, it would have to be his own father. So I took him away, and I showed him…..I showed him the true power of hell, fire and brimstone. He is alive, and he has been reborn!

Come to me, my son! Come out here, my monster, my Kane!!!!

*The crowd is shocked and gasps as the red light covering the arena suddenly fades and is replaced by a massive explosion from the UWF stage. Flames dance over the entrance ramp as the tall familiar figure of the Big Red Monster appears. However he is different in appearance. A thick metal mask covers his entire head*

RAW_1002_Photo_192.jpg

*Kane steps into the ring and raises his arms, bringing them down as the four corners of the ring erupt in a hot blast of fire. Kane removes his outer mask, to reveal the familiar red mask underneath*

kane_new_mask_original.jpg

Kane:

I stand here, a changed man, a different man.

*The Big Red Machine turns his attention to the fans*

I don’t blame you for laughing at me. I was a joke. It was your laughing that has changed me. Your laughing and joking behind my back, ‘Kane can’t win’ ‘Kane is pathetic’. It reminded me of my childhood. They used to laugh at me at school, at Church, because I was weak. And that’s what I have been for the last few years. Weak. But thanks to Paul, I can feel the fire burning inside me. I have a new opportunity, a second chance to carve a path of fire and destruction through UCW, on my way to the top. Because whether you accept me, or ostracise me, laugh at me, or believe in me, this company needs me. It has fallen short in recent times, full of men with false promises, lies and deception. I promise to bring something that not even Brock Lesnar can, and that is real pain.

This Thursday UWF adds a new brand. This company, like me, has a second chance. A chance that will only be put right when I win the Global Championship. I look at the competition, and I realise why I had to return. There is a legend in this gauntlet match who tries to act like a rebel when he knows that he is part of an establishment that mocks and looks down on those who are different. There is man who goes on and on about how he is treated like a second class citizen, like a terrorist. But he knows nothing of being a true outcast in society. There are young hungry men in this match, who believe they are God’s own choice to become Global Champion. Well I am hungry too, and I can assure you, I am the Devil’s number one choice to be Global Champion. There are men I have battled in the past, and there are men I will battle with for this first time. But the outcome will remain the same. For I stand now, not the Kane of the last five years, but the Kane I was when I first entered this business. To my opponents, I say this. Prepare yourselves, because this Thursday, you will enter the mouth of Hell.

*Bearer beams with a sick look of pride on his face as he takes the microphone from his son*

Bearer:

Well there you have it! You have been warned. This Thursday night, the Monster that has destroyed all those in front of him time after time will return. A true re-birth to coincide with the re-birth of UWF. A second coming! But he is not here to save you, no. He is here to destroy you!. Sting, Muhammad Hassan, Mexicools, Khali, Austin Aries, Brock Lesnar and all the rest of you, let me just ask you one question:

Did your mommy and daddy ever tell you there was no such thing as a Monster?

OOC: Hey guys, this is my TT for Kane. I've been out of the E-fedding habit for ages, I'm afraid I'm a little rusty. I'm trying to straddle the line between face and heel here for Kane. With Paul Bearer being his usual creepy self. BTW any comments about UWF falling down or whatever is just character talk, I have been reading up on the shows and Summerslam and they are fantastic, proud to now be part of this!

Last edited:

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Suddenly out of nowhere ...

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;sA5UkR4JDM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5UkR4JDM8[/video]

It's that time of the show again, when Mr. Pay-Per-View himself emerges from the back with the first hit of the guitar riffs. "One of a Kind" by Breaking Point plays throughout the arena and the fans go mad as Rob Van Dam stands under the titantron. RVD then walks down the ramp and points at himself all the way down and talks to himself. He then high fives a few people standing in the corner of the barricade. After that he rolls in the ring under the bottom rope, quickly gets up and makes his classic RVD signature pose, while pointing with his thumbs at hisself. RVD then grabs the microphone from the staff and goes in the middle of the ring ...

FFEi1.jpg

Heeeey, I heard there's a party in here and it was truth. Looks like everybody got their invitations, but I believe in some cases it was a little bit of error in the list of participants. No offense, guys, but you know me. The thing is, that I don't know some of you, but whatever. Like, when I look at big Khali here, I don't really wanna cross the line. But thankfully God gave me an advantage over this big man. It's not the skills, the abbilities and strength, that I have, but that's not enough, I was also gifted with something called "brain" and that's my advantage, dude. But when you were screamin' that nonsense, which was probably in your language, I noticed that your mouth is pretty big, so I'll give one advice to everyone here in the ring. You better not get eaten. Khali, man, it's like, I don't wanna disgrace you in front of your country or somethin', 'cause I know, that there is lot of bushmen in your country watchin' UWF on their TVs made of bamboo and ... now when I see the look on your face, I gotta say sorry Khali, again, but your big Indian ass is goin' over the top rope, like it or not. But you won't be alone, the same goes for your friend Muhammad. His ass is going into crate, that crate is going into plane and that plane is gonna crash to Machu Picchu. I know you guys are different, but when I heard the crap, that you or your managers were sayin', I thought, that you can hold hands and jump into an errupting volcano. Nobody would miss you. Look in the crowd. You confused my fans with that nonsense. They're holdin' their signs upside down.

Rob Van Dam shakes his head ...

The guy closest to my heart in this ring is Manik. He's the strangest one around here, but it was enough to lit the fire below your asses. But I'm not afraid, dude. Bro, I'm ECW guy. I literally grew up in the old ECW days and I've seen a lot people with worse mask than yours and guess what. None of them were better than The Whole Fuckin' Show. I don't know neither TJ Perkins nor Manik and I don't really care what they're doin' in their free time, after all it's their thing, but even if they were three, they wouldn't stand a chance against Mr. Thursday Night ...

Amazing amount of cheers is heard all around the arena. RVD is feeling pumped up ...

When I forst look at that redneck standin' right here in front of me, I thought, that security in this buildin' isn't good enough, but then someone told me, this guy is a legitimate wrestler. Bro, you ... you deserve a medal, that's all I gotta say. Plus, you were watchin' the right wrestlers when you were a kid, bro. Then I turn my head to the right

Rob slowly turns his head to the right ...

and I think, that there is a wall. But then I look up and I notice that the wall has got a head. A disgusting head and not very smart head. But that's a mother nature's mistake, Brock, you can't do anything with that. You can only run head first against the wall in anger. And it would do no harm to your little stupid head. But bro, don't worry, you're quite a performer, you're good, but you're not Rob Van Dam good. Well, nobody is, RVD is only one and always will be.

... then to the left ...

Harsh words, that came out of your mouth, Sting. Even though I wasn't listenin' very well, I guess you said some things, that weren't good for my ears. But it's okay, bro, you gotta release that negative energy, just let it go. I also have to release it from time to time and I will be more than happy, when I throw you over the top rope. But still, you're a good guy Sting, I like you in some way, but all that temper you had few years go is sadly already gone, but I think I'll let you stay alive the longest. As I'm lookin' at our Mexican Backstreet Boys band, nothin' really comes to my mind, only Krusty's Comedy Show, where these clowns could take a place. When you guys came here, you celebrated like it was a New Year or like you already won, so I think I'm gonna have to step up and put you in your place. All three at once, I don't care. And you, Kane, my friend, we've been together through a lot and even in WWE times, when I was carrying that tag team on my own shoulders, it wasn't about friendship, it was about proffesionalism. And this time it's not different. Now ... I know about you, Austin Aries and about that Sabin dude, but I don't really give a DAM. We have some history between us Aries and you just left the battle, when it was finally about somethin', you're a coward. Guys, this is gonna be a 5-star match, with RVD's 5-star performance. Your asses are about to get smoked guys ...

RVD makes his signature pose as the crowd goes "Rob ... Van ... Dam"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact Debut Show Preview for Thursday 8/29/13

I'm busy working out an order for the Gauntlet for the Gold (it turns out it's a Royal Rumble-esque match which turns into a singles match for the final two) but I'm waiting on possibly 2 or 3 more TTs.

So everyone has till tomorrow morning to get one in if they haven't... including any new pick-ups!