Previous Impact Previews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Impact: 10/11/13 Lucha Libre Rules Match Juventud vs Eddie Guerrero

Juventud
You see that Eddie, that reaction. Despite them hating us, they appreciate our talent. As much as they refuse to cheer us, they can't help but be amazed at our ability. The same goes for the higher ups who book this damn show. Before this brand got a slew of new wrestlers, who else was really making an impact? Aries...Otunga...who else? We are one of the best things going on Impact and instead of giving us the time we deserve, they bring in other people to try and hold us down. They should be focusing all the attention on the best trio in professional wrestling, not two talentless giants. No matter how hard they try though, we won't be held down! There's a reason the two of us are in a match together again and they made the rules our specialty. They want to keep us down but they know they can't keep us off the show or else the product suffers. So no Eddie, this match is much more than just a match. This match is bigger than us. This match is for all of us.

Psychosis and Super Crazy get pumped up from Juventud's words.

And I'm glad you finally got your groove back Eddie. No more sulking around like you were last week. We as a unit wanted to remind you what you were capable of and I'm glad to see you took that opportunity and succeeded with it. Unfortunately Eddie, it's not gonna happen again. I'm not saying we let you win last week because you were making us all look bad, but we did refrain from doing every dirty tactic we could to win. You may be the originator of lying, cheating and stealing, but we perfected it. We use everything we can to our advantage. I hope you go on to win Money in The Bank and become a Global Champion because it'll prove to everyone that I'm fully capable of doing the same thing after I beat you.

Juventud laughs loudly as does the rest of The Mexicools.

Dash

Reaction score
Re: UWF iMPACT 10/11: Bray Wyatt Vs Austin Aries

As Wyatt stops talking, we hear Austin Aries yelling out 'Hey over here Wyatt.' The audience look around until they see the titantron broadcasting Austin Aries from the backstage area.

5_zps56d4d305.png

Austin Aries
My worst nightmare? You claim that you are the worst nightmare of a man who fell unconscious at Bound For Glory... You're the worst nightmare of a man that is about to step into the ring with two monsters, hell walking on earth on October 31st of all days? Please Bray, I've ran into worst nightmares than you in my god damn dreams. How am I supposed to believe anything you say when you walk into the ring dressed like that claiming to be the destruction of everything? I mean honestly Bray, that would be like the Rock dressing up as a tooth fairy and expecting people to take him seriously, it's just not going to happen. Your not intimidating Bray, you don't scare me and you don't scare anyone in this building. You're one of those guys who thinks he's something but doesn't realise that he's only receiving heat because he has one of those faces that people can't help but want to strike with a cold hard punch. It's not because you're entertaining Wyatt, it's because they hate you... You built this hype for yourself and for a month or two, you lived up to it. You won the Money in the Bank ladder match and you cashed in your briefcase to become champion... But what have you done since Wyatt? You've sunk into obscurity and you're doing anything you possibly can to become relevant again. But unfortunately, that's not going to happen either is it Wyatt?

The crowd are completely backing Austin Aries as Wyatt is seen lightly laughing to himself.

Austin Aries
See unlike you, I actually am entertaining, both in the ring and on this microphone. When I raise this microphone to my lips and I start talking, everyone in this arena stops what they're doing, and they turn towards A Double because they can't wait to hear what he has to say. And it goes without saying that when I'm in that ring, all eyes are on Austin Aries! iMPACT is my show, Bray, and I'm not about to let you even try to destroy it. Changing your appearance, your attitude... It isn't going to change the fact that no one cares about you Wyatt. There isn't anything that you could do to change that... Now I might not be fully cleared to compete tonight, but that doesn't matter to me, I don't need to be a hundred percent healthy to beat your tried ass to the ground where it belongs. I won't become your victim tonight, Bray... You'll become mine! In fact, I'm going to make a promise to the crowd tonight that I will beat you in record time. That's right Bray, you won't even get the chance to take that mask off your face because I'll have knocked it down your damn throat!

Although the crowd are still mostly behind him, some have quietened down, shocked by the attitude of Aries.

Austin Aries
I don't have the time to waste messing around with a man who doesn't even know the meaning of sanity. I have better things to do than stand around watching you fall over your own feet... In case you didn't know, I'm the number one contender for the Global Championship, Bray. You're quite low on my list of priorities right now.. Kane's on the top of the list... then there's Khali... with those two behemoth's there isn't any place for a miscreant like you Bray... Best of luck with the Money in the Bank match... I assure you if you somehow manage to pull off the victory, I'll be waiting for you as the Global Champion. That goes for all of you would be Money in the Bank Briefcase holders... Not one of you will successfully cash in if I have anything to say about it... Believe it.

OOC – I really am having a mental block right now, I may have come off sounding a little heel, that wasn't my intention. Hopefully this block will be gone soon. :(

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF Thursday Night iMPACT Roster

Joey Ryan as we'll

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: UWF iMPACT: 10/11/13: Johnny Gargano vs Bobby Fish

Bobby looks mentally exhausted from this exchange between himself and Gargano. He looks like he's just about done arguing as he lifts the microphone back to his mouth for one final reply.

PbNuhjg.png

Bobby Fish
"Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, I'm not even going to argue with you, I won't even try to correct you. You can look at all those lists all you want and you can think to yourself that you're better than this number of people. It doesn't hurt anyone, you can believe whatever you want, but I think after that bell rings that you might be thinking a little differently. Trust me, I'll send you back to where ever you came from and you can go polish all those meaningless Championships that you cherish so dearly."

Fish paces back and forth in the ring before raising the microphone again.

Bobby Fish
"After our match, maybe you'll have some sense knocked into you since half of the time, and I think the people here will agree with me, we have no idea what the in the hell you're trying to say. You come out here and say that you're hungry, then you flip the script and say that I'm hungry and somehow you believe that you're better than I am, Gargano, this is no disrespect, you're a great young talent but if you think for one second that you have what it takes to step toe to toe with me in this ring, then you have another thing coming. I've stepped in the ring with some of the best wrestlers this world has to offer and I've knocked every single one of them on their asses. So what makes you any different from anyone else that's stepped in front of me? You don't have the mental or physical strength to step to me, and just like every single other man that's tried to, you'll end the night, on your back, staring up at the lights while I celebrate in victory."

Fish hops out of the ring, with the microphone still in hand. He heads up the ramp until he gets about half way, Fish lifts the microphone back up to his mouth.

Bobby Fish
"Johnny, I'll leave you with your thoughts, I'm going to the back to prepare how I prepare, and you, you can do whatever you do, by the sounds of it, you might want to find your fish, maybe go get your little fish, you two can eat some gold fish to satisfy your hunger that you love to talk about, really, do whatever you do. Get in your zone, bring your best, because after I beat you, I don't want any excuses, I want your A game, nothing less. That way, I can add another one to my list, people like you make me sick, because you always paint yourself as the victim. After I beat you, I'll be waiting for you to complain, and bitch and moan about how I picked up some cheap win or how you deserved to win, you look like you need excuses, you look like you're not good enough to win against a high caliber talent like me, so I'll leave you all alone Johnny, get in your zone and think of some excuses, and just remember you brought all this upon yourself when you decided you wanted to Chase the Dragon."

Fish drops the microphone and walks back through the curtain, ending this interaction between future opponents.​

Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact Preview for 10/11/2013

I hate to say this but I've had to make one or two alternations to the actual matches on the card and apologise for it now; I hope people can forgive me for it... Promises to be a good show though.

iBunka

Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact Preview for 10/11/2013

Always is a good show. Excited to see the outcomes. Make it big WWS like you always do.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
UWF iMPACT Preview for 10/18/13

TNAWrestlingBanner_zpsc7179fb5.png

And now UWF Presents the preview for iMPACT! Live from the Heinz Field in Pittsburg Pennsilvanyia on 10/18/13!!

pittsburgh_night07.jpg

Suspense, brutality and vengeace are just three words that describe the events that happened last week on Impact! In a very surprising turn of events The Great Khali was placed in a rematch against Kane for the UWF Global Championship... and lost the title to Kane in a Buried Alive match! AJ Styles tried to make the match against Khali but was ambushed by not only his Halloween Havoc opponent Kurt Angle, but from the entire Corporation! Styles is surely looking to get revenge this week and will have the chance to do so in the main event. Speaking of damage Austin Aries is ordered to take the week off and is therefore banned from the building; Impact GM Joseph Parks does not want Aries hurt more than he is. There are two more episodes of Impact until Halloween Havoc comes, and already there is plenty of Havoc happening around Impact, and it's not going to stop either as the Superstars of Impact are ready for another night of complete mayhem next Friday!

Johnny Gargano vs Samoa Joe
Johnny_Gargano.jpg
vs
Samoa_Joe33.jpg

Last episode of Impact we witnessed the debut of Johnny Gargano defeating reDRagon's Bobby Fish in a one on one bout. Fish fought a hard battle but ultimately fell short to Gargano's submission hold the Gargano Escape. Gargano may be celebrating his first victory after the show ended but he shouldn't get too cocky as his next opponent is none other than the SAMOAN SUBMSSION MACHINE Samoa Joe! Joe was backstage last week and said a couple of words to the UWF Faithful, but of course he will make his presence known this week when he enters the Heinz Field wearing the most confident looking face anyone will ever see. Can Gargano out-do Samoa Joe or will the Samoan Submission Machine turn Gargano into a little bitch and literally kill him on the spot? With a debut this intense you'll want to kick your own ass for tuning in late to this episode of Friday Night iMPACT!

American Dolphins vs The Real Americans
BK_zps0b7fee8c.jpg
&
PL_zpsf1a1baf2.jpg
vs
Hassan_zps26e364b3.jpg
&
JS_zps606907a7.jpg

Week after week Paul London and Brian Kendrick, aka The American Dolphins, conduct a series of controversial vigilantes which attempts to bring out their very creative and inspiring personalities. This week they will be taking on a team who represents more traditional values that American's should possess; The Real Americans! The oddly formed team of Jack Swagger and Muhammed Hassan has definitely made a name for themselves by harassing certain members of the UWF roster since their debut, and after a win win all three members last week Hassan and Swagger will be teaming up once again as they will be representing The Real Americans in the Money in the Bank match at Halloween Havoc as they will both fight for the the contract for a future UWF Global Championship match, while The American Dolphins are shaping themselves up for a match against reDRagon at the same event. Which team will prove their dominance over one another this week on Impact?

Non-Title Match: UWF Global Champion Kane vs Bray Wyatt
Kane_zps8ffb25bf.jpg
vs
Braywd_zps6bf28a97.jpg

Kane shocked the world last week by defeating then UWF Global Champion The Great Khali in a Buried Alive match for his title, thus becoming Impact's second World Champion. While Kane is now forced to defend the Championship at Halloween Havoc still, Bray Wyatt has also made an impressive win last week in his match and has been granted a match against the World Champion Kane. With Wyatt entering the Money in the Bank ladder match at Halloween Havoc, nobody is sure what Bray Wyatt wants to do with the Global Champion now that they are scheduled to be in the same ring together (then again, nobody knows what the hell Bray Wyatt is thinking in general) but with two of the most surreal Impact Superstars in the ring together, anything can happen! But the main question is what will Kane be like now he has the brand's highest prestiged championship?

Main Event: 8 Man Tag Team Match!
Stylesimp_zpse02e2cc6.jpg
&
EddieGim_zpsa6c6eaf1.jpg
&
Rhino_zpse5389737.jpg
&
CMPi_zps9ba97c02.jpg
vs

bats_zps873d6ebc.jpg
&
CodyRhodes.jpg
&
JohnCenaRaw_zpsf42857b2.jpg
&
KurtAngle_zps495f1efc.jpg

No ladies and gentleman we didn't spike your drinks with drugs, iMPACT GM Joseph Parks has been granted permission from the POTUF to book The Corporation in an 8 man tag team match live on iMPACT! AJ Styles was brutally assaulted last week in the parking lot from the Corporation, and now the UWF World Heavyweight Champion is out for revenge! Joseph Parks allowed Styles to handpick his own team members for the 8 man match but AJ told Parks that he wanted to take them all alone. Parks rolled his eyes and informed Styles that he would pick Styles's partners since Styles refused to do so. Now Styles is pairing up against Rhino, who's facing off against Hulk Hogan for the Commonwealth Championship at Halloween Havoc, and Money in the Bank contestants Eddie Guerrero and CM Punk! Can the 4 members of the iMPACT roster get along as they face off against UWF's deadliest faction or will The Corporation end up taking out iMPACT and leaving it in the dust? Find out as iMPACT will be live this week with it's biggest main event to date!

We will also here from...

UWF Global Champion Kane: As mentioned earlier, Kane has defeated The Great Khali in a Buried Alive match last week on iMPACT to capture the Global Championship. Kane is set to not talk about his win, but rather to host a 'funeral' for The Great Khali! It is know that Khali is very much alive but Paul Bearer has stated that he will make sure that Kane will force the crowd to understand the kind of power that Kane bears, and how he will rule the orange brand with a flaming iron fist! We have no idea what he means by that either but we will once Kane and Paul Bearer will deliver their heated Eulogy this week on Impact!

AJ Styles: The World Heavyweight Champion will definitely have a few words to say as he has been working on his wounds from the brutal assault under the watch of The Corporation. Styles has been rumoured to be in a foul mood and will most likely not be willing to talk to an interviewer without Styles chewing out the poor bastard. Styles will however address the crowd on what he plans to do to the Corporation in the main event, and more specifically what he plans on doing to Kurt Angle at Halloween Havoc.

Brock Lesnar: Lesnar has been wrestling two random 'jobbers' every week since he was announced to be competing in the UWF Intercontinental Championship. While we won't be technically hearing from Lesnar, there is an old saying that actions speak louder than words; and Lesnar will definitely be planning on performing tons of action as he will be battling it out against two different wrestlers this week on iMPACT. Also who knows what will be going through Cornette's mind should he have control of the mic after Lesnar's job well done.

Parks vs Mexicools: No ladies and gentleman this is not a wrestling match, but rather another court battle as Mr. Joseph Parks is due in court this week as he faces off against The Mexicools. We know that The Mexicools aren't the most behaved group in the UWF, so it will be interesting to see the how the team, most notebaly the UWF Intercontinental Champion, will act in court as they will meet with the judge over the contracts that The Mexico have been battling for since day one!

ANYONE ELSE IS MORE THAN WELCOME TO SUBMIT A PROMO! :)

iBunka

Reaction score
Re: UWF iMPACT Preview for 10/18/13

Hulk Hogan with the week off? You think someone of that age needs rest? You damned fools.

Promo incoming this week though.

TwystedPhoenix

Reaction score

Got another match! If Joe doesn't have a TT up soon I'll get one going for sure. Also, expect Gargano to say something LIVE FROM HIS BACKYARD!!!

Fauche

Reaction score
UWF Impact 10/18/13: Real Americans vs Real American Dolphins

Bass line...

[video=youtube;z5rRZdiu1UE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE[/video]

The unfathomably catchy and timeless hit by America's greatest musical talent (ever) shatters the air in the arena like a grouse going through the dining room window. Fans gasp, groan, giggle and guffaw in various emotions and shades as the UWF's single most best and snazziest dressed tag team strolls on out to the ramp. The American Dolphins – THE Brian Kendrick and “The Intrepid Traveller†Paul London. Their usual high-energy entrance is subsituted with a more deliberate one this time, however, with their smiles replaced with straight lips and a simple walk where once was dancing. Are these the actions - or perhaps reactions – of angered men? Certainly, it would seem at least, there is something on the minds of the ordinarilly care-free tandem. The crowd is 74 / 26 with cheers and boos as the team strolls down the ramp. Attempts for high fives go unnoticed, while jeers from several rows back fall only upun deaf ears.

The American Dolphins, these days also known as The Mongolian Gladiator Jedi by some and Team DO-WELL by others, reach the ring and climb up on to the apron. Paul London immediately steps through the ropes and makes his way across the ring. His partner, meanwhile, pauses for a moment and looks around the stadium, finally considering the crowd. This stirs more of a reaction from them, amplifying both positive and negative remarks from fans of all ages. London grabs a set of mics from the monkey beside the squared circle and tosses one over to THE Brian Kendrick, who kicks things off.

THE Brian Kendrick: Are their any cyborgs in the hiz-ouse tonight? I repeat, are there any cyborgs in the bulding? Any half-human-half-robot hybrids in attendance? No? How about just straight up robots then? Androids? I don't mean your phones either – I'm talking sentient elecetronic artifical inteligence. Hmmmm? Super computers who have created people-shaped shells and infultrated our society? Any computer-hacktivist nerd types – unlikely for the red neck wrasslin' crowd, but ya never know – no? No? No? Well then, since robotinese isn't anybody's first language here, then I hope nobody will mistake for binary this very sad sentament: 0-1-0.

The crowd is mostly lost at this point. Many have already zoned out.

THE Brian Kendrick: Our win-loss record. Marred with a disgusting blemish. Forever and always in the UWF, that stain will be there. A loss. The debut match of the greatest tag team ever – tainted and befouled. Mourn with us borthers and sisters.

Some members of the crowd can be heard booing as Paul London takes over.

Paul London: Our road to the tag team titles, as we have assured you every day since we arrived here, has been predestined for ages and ages... and more ages still. Some would even argue that it was foretold at the dawn of all things. Yes, our final victory was long ago recorded in the prophetic diaries of the fates. But the path to true greatness is beset on all sides by trial and iniquity. Chaos gnaws at the heals of the trail of certainty, ever hoping to overthrow the balance of natural order in the universe. Yet we tread on, certian in the future and the hope we place in it. If this is how we were meant to get there, then so be it. I cannot believe this... this great shame was without meaning, without purpose.

Every competitor, every athlete, every warrior, every person who has ever strived with all their being toward a goal has learned this: that we learn most from that which hurts the worst. There are no mistakes – those who always look ahead only see lessons and oppurtunities. We will grow from this. Like a phoenix from the ashes we will rise again. Like a little tiny fish swimming upstream in a Japanese river, we will challenge the current, we will fend off the bigger Japanese fish and will will not be caught by some fisherman's child to be cut up and sold as sushi. No, we will swim on until we reach that ancient and mysterious Dragon Gate – we will spring up from the surface, through the air, into the gate and we will transform into something so great and terrible that the very soul of the world will tremble at our raging might.

paul-london1.jpg

This hurt will only make us stronger. Let us assure all who have pledged themselves faithful to our cause that we have no doubt, only a strengthened resolve to claim the prize that is set out before us. There is no fear in our hearts, only a burning desire – an absolute need to take what we know is ours from those wiley thieves who thought they could sneak up from behind us in the night and steal it – like creepy uncles prowling through the dark, they thought to grab what they were not meant to have. Well to them I say this – prepare for the just hammer of social services – prepare for the worst – prepare for the bite of the American Dolphin, and know that your preparing will never, ever ever ever be enough to save you.

Paul London's speach inspires some cheers from the capacity crowd. The team lets the response play out for a few seconds before THE Brian Kendrick continues.

THE Brian Kendrick: And on that note, I would like to address the other parties involved in our match on Impact. Firstly, CM Punk – the man who was actually pinned in the bout. See, we recognize that we were part of a unit that lost, and we refuse to make excuses for that. No matter how lackluster the other parts, The American Dolphins should be a strong enough machine to compensate. Obviously, this was not the case, and now its in the past. That does not mean that we're going to let CM Punk off the hook though. So Punk, I don't know what rock you're trying to hide under right now, nor do I know if they have cable television there, but if they do then hear this loud and clear...

CM Punk you are a coward. C-O-W-A-R-D. A spineless, weak man for whom I have an utter lack of respect and the utmost disdain. First you run away from a world title match on pay-per-view, not only jeopardizing the sellability and credibility of this company, but disrespecting a world title as well your opponent and the sport entirely. You raped your own honor. Given a second chance by the grace and mercies of the powers that be, you were allowed to team with Paul and I, the best tag team in the UWF... and you failed us all by taking the pinfall. And how do you respond? By jumping ship? By running away from the fight the came to you? You make me sick. Like, puke-in-your-own-mouth-and-then-swallow-it kind of sick. I'm getting used to seeing your back as you run away, but know that if I ever see your face again I'll put my damn boot through it.

A mixed reaction from the crowd spreads through the arena. THE Brian Kendrick, face red and visbily irritated, takes a break so Paul London can speak.

Paul London: As for the Real Americans – you may not have to worry about Punk anymore, but you've found yourself a new problem. Some Real American Dolphins. Mr. Parks has generously offered us a chance to redeem ourselves this week, and rest assured, we're going to make good. I'm talking some ol' fashioned, wild west pay back here too boys, nice and American just like ya'll like it. So bring your conservative sensabilites, bring your racism and hate-spreading propaganda, bring your fear mongering, bring your facial hair, bring your brown guy and if your hands aren't too full, bring your bloated, washed-up, never-has-been color-hating commentator cowboy too.

Yeah, that's right. I'm talking to you JBL. That was a real cute trick you pulled their last week, busting out the sneak attack to score your boys the win. Not the worst offense ever commited in a wrestling match. It wasn't the first time a lesser team has scored the upset with an underhanded, dishonorable trick and it won't be the last. Que sera sera. But now... meow we've seen the tricks up your sleeve buddy boy. That's right, we know all about tricks – heck, I've seen The Prestige like nine times, and if there's one things I learned - other than that I bare a frightening resemblence to Christian Bale - its this: how to see a trick coming once you know its coming. And that's just it. We know where your allegiances lie now JBL – we know that the sad joke you call your heart beats to Zeb Colter's drum and you will never surprise us again. We don't need eyes in the backs of our head to keep an eye on you. Our third eye stares unblinkingly into a future of promised aggravation from envious usurpers and vagrants like yourself. We are prepared, always and forevermore. An attack on us now would be like playing hopscotch in a minefield.

20101004005223!Brian-Kendrick.jpg

THE Brian Kendrick: As for these strange bedfellows – Jack Swagger and Muhammed Hassan – you've called down the thunder, now get ready for the boom. The Real Americans face The Real American Dolphins in their first real American match in the UWF. You won't have a weak link to capitalize on this time, and you won't have your precious Hulk Hogan around to carry you to victory either. I'll honestly be surprised if you can make it five minutes with us. We are going to drag your bloody, limp bodies all around the arena and use what drips out of the wounds to paint a message to your racist buddies and to any other team that doesn't get it yet – we are the future of the UWF tag team divison, and the future is now.

It makes me sick to see you arrogant, conceited, overly-entitled tea party facists parading around your moronic agenda week in and week out. Up till now, the roster has lacked the decency to knock your teeth out and shut you up, but fear not, we're glad to offer up our services for the cause. I have no respect for bullies who cheat their way to the top and lie to themselves about how they got there – we will demolish your hollow throne before you even have the chance to rest your fat bodies on it. You boast about your freedom like you invented or earned it – but you're just the lastest puppets on the assembly line built to dance to the false promise of a corporate regime. Your “American Dream†is nothing more than a sheltered consumer life built on a fragile foundation of fear, desperation, jealousy and shameless pride. You crave the comfort of a kingdom of possesions and security, and yet these oppose the very course of nature. But we... we are children of nature, annointed denizens of Mother Gaia – her wrath incarnate – sent forth to reign down her unrelenting purpose on those who have long sought to deny it. You are the perfect first victims to be left devastated and ruined in our wake. Your precious liberty - a doomed design of feeble, mortal minds - is nothing against the true force of nature, and that is exactly what we are. You will suffer as long as we see fit, and when we finally do decide to mercifully end it, we will stand over your broken bodies with the world in awe of what we are capable of – and fully aware of the storm that now approaches their own kingdoms.

Normally I would here inquire as to whether you would dare to belive, but since I know you lack the courage to attempt to fully comprehend just how much pain we're going to put you through, and because I don't care what you believe as you're a pair of ignorant tools, I'll just stand here and smile knowing that I won't have to wait long to start crackin' some heads.

Dash

Reaction score

Austin Aries
Banned from the building huh?... We'll see about that..