Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
I don't really see what is even wrong with having several BTB's. It shows you have a creative imagination and like writing.

For someone that has a life, you seem to take this BTB lark seriously, Mr. Combination.

Beer

Why don't you just have three pages for the limit coz people may not have many posts but less quality ones where as some may have a load of posts with a ton of shit crammed into them.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Eyebrow.. That's not the best choice because you have BTB's like mine where a lot of post's are from irrelevant stuff (half a page worth).. I agree with how it is.. If anything make it 50 post's.. No more, no less.. Once we have more long running BTB's then it would make sense to place it back at 60 posts.. Also, to justify the first comment, I am only at three show's with two show's up.. About to have three shows up so yeah... Thats about one show per page.. And XBA WTF happened to your V-Cash lol.. You have 1?!

xtremebadass

Not to spam the thread, but answering your question...This Guy reset the VBookie and everyone has 5, I bet 4 on Taker at Summerslam.

I secretly think they were all jealous of my 20 digits, but don't tell them I said anything :p

McLovin

Reaction score
btb.jpg

ImpactWrestling.com, in conjuction with The Academy of Be The Booker (ABTB), ranks the Top 10 BTBs in the IWF BTB Section each week with POWER 10. The rankings are based on Writing, Quality of Shows, Reviews and overall booking. Be sure to check back every Saturday for the Nominations and vote for your Top 10 via Private Message to me. Then on Sunday the latest POWER 10 is posted. Here are the Nominations for August 09, 2008:

POI - Point of Impact Wrestling comicgeekelly
BTW (Born to Wrestle) Federation CMS
WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling xtremebadass
WWR - Women's Wrestling Revolution Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy
Chaos Theory Wrestling spiralshock

Send your Top 5 via PM as soon as possible.

McLovin

Reaction score
btb.jpg

ImpactWrestling.com, in conjuction with The Academy of Be The Booker (ABTB), ranks the Top 10 BTBs in the IWF BTB Section each week with POWER 10. The rankings are based on Writing, Quality of Shows, Reviews and overall booking. Be sure to check back every Saturday for the Nominations and vote for your Top 10 via Private Message to me. Then on Sunday the latest POWER 10 is posted. Here are the rankings for August 10:

1 WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling
By xtremebadass
Last Week: 1 Movement: n/a

2 BTW (Born to Wrestle) Federation
By CMS
Last Week: 2 Movement: n/a

3 POI (Point Of Impact) Wrestling
By comicgeekelly
Last Week: 4 Movement: 1

4 Chaos Theory Wrestling
By spiralshock
Last Week: n/a Movement: n/a

5 WWR - Women's Wrestling Revolution
By Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy
Last Week: n/a Movement: n/a

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Just a suggestion, why not make this monthly?

Personally, weekly is a bit stupid and monthly would allow more competition.

The Rated R CMStar

I like this weekly, altough I would do it out of ALL the Bookers, and take out the post or replies rule

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I like this weekly, altough I would do it out of ALL the Bookers, and take out the post or replies rule

I agree with that, because while I may love being number 3 I know there are much better BTB's out there that deserve that spot more than me. Also then we might actually have 10 people in the power 10.

xtremebadass

Yea I say take down the post rule. The only rule that should apply is "having a show every week" rule.

CT Styles

^^ I mentioned that ages ago and got abused by him, it's been the Power 10 for ages now and when have we actually had a Power 10?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I think you should just lower the minimum posts, there's lots of BTB's going right now, and it would be kind of difficult to list them all and who had a show in the week. I'll be back this week, I have two shows for this week, and they're pretty OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.