Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRI

Reaction score
Here is where I will be posting the Power 10 results every week.

Here is the fourth addition of the Power 10. Thank you all for voting, and a big thanks to Weebo for making the graphics for this. Here is your BTB Power 10...

1. BTW
2. SWA
3. RAW
4. WWE Big Time
5. The Commencement
6. HEW
7. WWE vs ECW
8. ECW One Night Stand 2006
9. WAW
10. BTB

Switchy

Reaction score
Glad to see the my creation resurrected and you are a worthy successor of me and I wish you luck. Will you be doing POTW and MOTW like on the original or not?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Now I can't wait to see who managed to be on this week's Power 10. BTW, I closed the other Power 10 since this will be the official one.

MRC

Reaction score
5th isnt bad at all with me only being around for a month....thanx to everyone who voted for me

MRC

Reaction score
SWA is one of the best around.....why are you shocked?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I am quuite shocked because I didn't post a show in time anyway. Number one here I come.

MRC

Reaction score
i think the first will be about the last couple weeks then every week it will be about a single week

wwerko619

Reaction score
Wow, im #4! Thanks whoever voted for NCW, this is awesome...and Weebo, that graphic looks amazing!!!!!

Evil Austin

Oh man i just posted a huge pay per view and a good debut show in the same day. Oh well , Next week here i come. Moving up in the ranks.

Evil Austin

If i want to be up there because of my ppv and shows that are on my thread now. Do we wait till next week to see or do we nominate and pm him our votes or something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.