Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

I am doing my show as i speak i have about just the end of the rumble match and a few promo's to do . It will be up on my part. My pay per view will be up. Unless something really does happen and i can't but It should be up by tomorrow.

edgehead09

Reaction score
your a genius

naw im messin wit u but yea that is it

Evil Austin

Well I hope someone can if they are nice enough to nominate me. ..... I did in two weeks post three shows, one tv special in full and two pay per view one being the royal rumble which in two weeks is probably as much or more than most of you have ever done...

thanks i would return the favor.....

The Rated R CMStar

I hope Deathly Hallows helps me keep my Number One spot.

Evil Austin

Well I hope someone can if they are nice enough to nominate me. ..... I did in two weeks post three shows, one tv special in full and two pay per view one being the royal rumble which in two weeks is probably as much or more than most of you have ever done...

thanks i would return the favor.....
I just hope the above puts me on the power ten....

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Well... I think Part 2 of my PPV couldn't make it before Power 10 but I've posted my last show b4 Dark Revelations and Part 1, I hope it will help me to stay on my no. 2 spot.

Weebo

Reaction score
hopefully SWA can move up some from 3rd with out last two shows

Status
Not open for further replies.