Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer

Right. This week was, imo, a clusterfuck. I think me and Lethal need to think things over and we will get back on track in about 2-3 weeks.

xtremebadass

Yea the first list is a problem. Once you get used to it it gets easier.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Well I will try to avoid being 'too harsh' but you think the reason may be because no one cares?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I think it has to do with the fact that school is back in session. CMS, me and several others all posted shows/updates and CMS only got one reply (that was me) and others barely got anything. With school in session everyone is busy and doesn't have as much time to devote to BTB like everyone did in the summer.

Reaction score
Without having voting, this loses alot of its credibility. No offense, but It just doesn't mean as much if the BTB'ers themselves don't have a voice in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.