Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Reaction score
I have no votes yet guys, so nominations are open for the rest of the day. Please get your votes in.

Beer

Give us another 24 hours. I will PM you my votes soon. Are you aloud to vote for yourself?

McLovin

Reaction score
IWF BTB Power 10 September 11, 2008 and Breaking News

1. NEW: New Era Wrestling by THE brian kendrick's biceps

2. BTW (Born to wrestle) Federation by CMS

3. WWE: The Commencement by The Anigma

4. POI: Point Of Impact Wrestling by comicgeekelly

5. TNA vs. WWE: Climbing The Ladder Of Success by Beer

6. WWE: A New Era by Lethal Combination

7. IPW: Impact Pro Wrestling by King Lennie

8. NAWF: New Age Wrestling Federation by KF4E

9. WWE: Era of 08 by Switchy

10. WAW: The Next Generation Experience by DX:316

***BREAKING NEWS*** Due to the poor number of votes given throughout the past few weeks, I have offered Beer to help me in deciding the Power 10. ***BREAKING NEWS***

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well, I'm on top which is cool. I won by default though, because xba didn't post a show. I await your show this week xba.

Evil Austin

meh - could be better I mean I am in the same spot as last week hope to be better this week btu I can't post a show >< I can't post three times in a row I have to sit and wait for people ><

The Rated R CMStar

Switchy's show should have been way more up, and Anigma's shouldn't have been third.

xtremebadass

BKB deserved it. I have to admit, I will come and recapture the top spot this week with my next show this Monday.

Qwake

The list looks pretty good, BKB will have a huge challenge trying to keep the #1 spot with XBA posting his show this week. I don't know how I came 7th, I only had one review which was from CMS so unless CMS was the only voter, how did I get there?!?

Beer

Sharky, just be because he was the only one who reviewed does not mean he was the only one who viewed. I viewed it and it was me who voted for you.

McLovin

Reaction score

1. BKB

2. XBA

3. CMS

4. Spiral Shock

5. Roxxi

6. LC

7. LAURINAITIS33

8. Pepsi Plunge

9. Anigma?

10. Beer

Reaction score
So this isn't by voting anymore? And we don't wait till Sat. either? I normally post on Sat. or Sun. so I have been saving this weeks and last weeks shows (which I finished during the week) for the weekends. Guess my schedule is all messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.