Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Reaction score
This Week yet again is a Power 5, but some BTBs have reached 60 Posts but haven't posted a show in the past week. Voting is now open for the remainder of today, get your Votes in now. Here are the BTBs that are eligible:

BTW (Born To Wrestle) Federation
By CMS

WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling
By xtremebadass

HEW (High Explosive Wrestling)
By The Leviathan

POI (Point Of Impact) Wrestling
By comicgeekelly

WAW (We Are Wrestling)
By DX:316

VOTING IS NOW OPEN

McLovin

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who voted for this weeks Power 10. Anyway here is the Power 10 from the 20th of July 2008.

1. SAME BTW (Born To Wrestle) Federation CMS
2. UP1 WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling xtremebadass
3. UP2 HEW (High Explosive Wrestling) The Leviathan
4. NEW! POI (Point of Impact) Wrestling comicgeekelly
5. NEW! WAW (We Are Wrestling) DX:316

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Why do people not read through the thread before asking questions that are obviously posted in the thread?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
This Week yet again is a Power 5, but some BTBs have reached 60 Posts but haven't posted a show in the past week. Voting is now open for the remainder of today, get your Votes in now. Here are the BTBs that are eligible:

By CMS

By xtremebadass

By The Leviathan

By comicgeekelly

WAW (We Are Wrestling)
By DX:316

VOTING IS NOW OPEN

Thank you to everyone who voted for this weeks Power 10. Anyway here is the Power 10 from the 20th of July 2008.

1. SAME BTW (Born To Wrestle) Federation CMS
2. UP1 WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling xtremebadass
3. UP2 HEW (High Explosive Wrestling) The Leviathan
4. NEW! POI (Point of Impact) Wrestling comicgeekelly
5. NEW! WAW (We Are Wrestling) DX:316

How come both we're in the same order?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^Coincidence.. Lethal probably just typed the names down by which one comes to mind first.. Those are most likely the BTB's to come to mind first.. Not a big deal..

McLovin

Reaction score
Voting is now open for the remainder of today, get your Votes in now. Here are the BTBs that are eligible:

By CMS

By xtremebadass

By The Leviathan

By comicgeekelly

VOTING IS NOW OPEN

CT Styles

Lower the post count imo. It's been like a month and still we haven't actually had a Power 10.

McLovin

Reaction score
btb.jpg

ImpactWrestling.com, in conjuction with The Academy of Be The Booker (ABTB), ranks the Top 10 BTBs in the IWF BTB Section each week with POWER 10. The rankings are based on Writing, Quality of Shows, Reviews and overall booking. Be sure to check back every Saturday for the Nominations and vote for your Top 10 via Private Message to me. Then on Sunday the latest POWER 10 is posted. Here are the rankings for July 27:

1 WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling
By xtremebadass
Last Week: 2 Movement: 1

2 BTW (Born to Wrestle) Federation
By CMS
Last Week: 1 Movement: 1

3 HEW (High Explosive Wrestling)
By The Leviathan
Last Week: 3 Movement: n/a

4 POI (Point of Impact) Wrestling
By comicgeekelly
Last Week: 4 Movement: n/a

What They Said:
"Lower the post count imo. It's been like a month and still we haven't actually had a Power 10." CT Styles

"Well CT, in that month how many BTBs have you had? 2-3? I don't want this to turn into a Charity Case just because you can't stick with a BTB anymore. This is for Bookers who have put in a lot of hard work and stuck through with their BTB through thick and thin. With that being said I'm being genorous and now you must have 55 posts or more to be eligible, as well as having a Show posted in that week. Also, next Friday I am going on Holiday to Spain, so there are two options. One, if the Hotel that I am staying at has Internet Connection, the Saturday and Sunday I will Update this thread with Nominations and the eventual ranking, the other option is that they don't have internet connection, so therefore the Power 10 will be postponed for a week. I will find out today whether the Hotel has internet connection or not."

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Anyway, P10 was deserving. Basically how I would have had it :shifty:

Emperor DC

Reaction score
This sort of attitude is why when you get older and say it to the wrong person, you will be biding your time in a Hospital bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.