Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremebadass

I still wonder that myself Levi. I think it's some fancy rules they got going here, go figure.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Guys, read what he says in the first post. It says that they must've had a show that week, and it must have had 60 replies.

Qwake

^ damnit, I only have like 7 replies :smh

Good power 4, I think thats how it should have been although with all the other PPVs coming along this week I think there will be some change ups...Good luck to all who can compete :(

Moonlight Drive

Why not halve the replies so it's actually a competetive Power 10?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I don't mind the 60 replies. It will drive people to actually continue their BTB, instead of quitting.

McLovin

Reaction score
IWF BTB Power 10 Nominations 3

This Week there will be a Power 5, as GardsJr and brian kendrick's biceps BTB WWE: Time To Take Action has reached 60 Posts, Congratulations to them. Voting is now open for the remainder of today, get your Votes in now. Here are the BTBs that are eligible:

WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling
By xtremebadass

Pro Wrestling PRIDE
By Headfirst For Hardcore

BTW (Born to Wrestle) Federation
By CMS

WWE: Time To Take Action
By GardsJr and brain kendrick's biceps

HEW (High Explosive Wrestling)
By The Leviathan

VOTING IS NOW OPEN

McLovin

Reaction score
IWF BTB Power 10 13 July 2008

Thank you to everyone who voted for this weeks Power 10. Anyway here is the Power 10 from the 13th of July 2008.

1. UP1 BTW (Born To Wrestle) Federation CMS
2. NEW! WWE: Time To Take Action GardsJr and brian kendrick's biceps
3. SAME WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling xtremebadass
4. DOWN3 Pro Wrestling Pride Headfirst For Hardcore
5. DOWN1 HEW (High Explosive Wrestling) The Leviathan

xtremebadass

Congrats to BKB and Gards mostly, CMS is guarenteed on top, but those two really showed what they bring to the table getting second in their first try.

The Rated R CMStar

Great work for BKB and Gards, first week in and they are right on second. They have been doing an amazing work

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
3 Shows really pay off sometimes ay. But anyway Congrats to everybody else. Oh and CMS, Great American Bash is coming and it should be great with James writing it. Although I think we might falll down after this week.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
next week's going to be tough too. Levi and XBA have PPV's coming up, and the Aussie WWE BTB does 3 shows a week, this should be a fun week to be a booker this week.

xtremebadass

Oh yea dudes, Summerslam is going to be great, I can't wait to post it, well...finish it atleast lol

McLovin

Reaction score
Nominations are posted on Saturday, and the Power 10 is posted on Sunday. I live in England and today is Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.