Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Reaction score
The rule is made to make sure that the Booker is worthy of being in the Power 10. If you have 10 posts and are put infront of a BTB that has 60 posts it doesn't seem fair. The 60 post BTB have tried really hard but a newbie gets in first try. But now that a lot of people are starting up their BTBs up again and doing well, they'll be a Power 10 in no time. And I am closing the Voting in 10 Hours.

McLovin

Reaction score
7 Hours until the Deadline. If you view this thread please PM me your votes.

McLovin

Reaction score
IWF BTB Power 10 29 June 2008

Thank you to everyone who voted for this weeks Power 10. Now as there are only 4 BTBs eligible this week is a Power 4, but in the coming weeks BTBs will grow and grow, causing bigger competition in the Standings. Anyway here is the Power 10 from the 29th of June 2008.

1. WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling xtremebadass
XBA produced a great show this past week of his either rising Raw BTB. Based in 2003, he really has pushed upcoming Pay-Per-View Matches, such as the Raw Elimination Chamber for Summerslam.

2. WAW (We Are Wrestling) DX:316
DX:316 posted the fallout of Summerslam, the last show before he leaves for a Holiday. WAW has had many reigns, but its third reign has been the best so far.

3. BTW (Born To Wrestle) Federation CMS
After coming back from a brief recap show, CMS pushes forward to his next Big Pay-Per-View Match, Triple H vs. Randy Orton for the BTW World Heavyweight Championship very well.

4. HEW (High Explosive Wrestling) The Leviathan
Former BTB Mod, The Leviathan continues his fantastic BTB HEW with style, building up Shelton Benjamin and William Regal as huge stars of the show, rather than real life.

McLovin

Reaction score
IWF BTB Power 10 Nominations 2

For the second week running their are 4 BTBs eligible, but this time one drops out, and one comes in, and with a few BTBs getting near that 60 Mark, there won't be a Power 4 again for a very long time. Remember you PM your Top 4 to me and I'll announce hte Power 4 tomorrow. Without further ado here are the nominations for this week:

BTW (Born to Wrestle) Federation
By CMS

WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling
By xtremebadass

HEW (High Explosive Wrestling)
By The Leviathan

Pro Wrestling PRIDE
By Headfirst For Hardcore

VOTING IS NOW OPEN

McLovin

Reaction score
IWF BTB Power 10 06 July 2008

Thank you to everyone who voted for this weeks Power 10. Now as there are only 4 BTBs eligible this week is a Power 4, but in the coming weeks BTBs will grow and grow, causing bigger competition in the Standings. Anyway here is the Power 10 from the 06th of July 2008.

1. NEW! Pro Wrestling Pride Headfirst For Hardcore
2. UP1 BTW (Born To Wrestle) Federation CMS
3. DOWN2 WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling xtremebadass
4. SAME HEW (High Explosive Wrestling) The Leviathan

The Rated R CMStar

Congrats for HFH on being top 1 in his first appearance. After all, he had a Big show this week

MK3

Reaction score
Congrats to all the bookers that made it on the Power 4. I am coming around with my BTB, so watch out! lol but in all seriousness, once again, congrats to all the bookers who made it here, especially HFH for getting #1.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
hell yeah, number one. It'll be tough to repeat next week with CMS' PPV this week. I'm delaying this week's show just so more people could review it, or just look.

xtremebadass

H4H really upped his game lately and deserves it.

I will be back up the ranks after Summerslam, I think the whole cross brand feud confuses readers and they wonder why I choose not to write SD, oh well lol

The Rated R CMStar

Maybe you should have another writter doing SD :shifty:

xtremebadass

Srry I am a one man operation. That's always how I have done things, but thanks for the input CMS. Imagine if you and me teamed up for the Uber-BTB, we would leave everyone in the dust!

The Rated R CMStar

I would be breaking the 2 rules BTB...

But yeah, it would be an awesome PPV. Or better, picture this: A Mega BTB with Anigma doing Raw, me doing SD, The Answer returns to do ECW and XB does TNA

xtremebadass

One day that will happen, one day, it would be epic. I would love to do a TNA BTB again with the current roster of guys. I have already been contemplating my next big BTB after I finish with my Raw BTB. However, I am not sure when the Raw BTB will end.

Status
Not open for further replies.