Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Styles

Can we have this closed and you just post the results so people don't keep spamming up the thread.

MK3

Reaction score
Ok, if you post in this thread after this post, YOU WILL GET AN INFRACTION!

McLovin

Reaction score
IWF BTB Power 10

Hello everyone. I asked CMS if I could take over the Power 10 and he said it was ok. So here are the rules for the Impact Wrestling Forum Be The Booker Power 10:

• The BTB must have had a show posted during the last seven days
  • The BTB must have at least 60 posts
  • Don't complain about the positioning in this thread. If you would like to discuss certain decisions PM me

Feel free to discuss the recent Power 10's in this thread, the Power 10 will be posted every Sunday, starting Sunday June 29, 2008. An Archive will be displayed below with Links to previous Power 10's.

Moonlight Drive

Dammit, why did I have to leave when this happens....

Maybe I'll get 40 reviews for my farewell show?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This looks really well organised man. I don't see me getting 20 more replies by tommorow lol.

McLovin

Reaction score
IWF BTB Power 10 Nominations

You'll be there in no time. Another Rule I forgot to mention is on Saturday's I will post all the BTBs that are eligible to be put on the Power 10. Then Members will vote their Top 10, or however many there are via Private Message to me, and I will give out the results the following day. Without further ado here are the nominations for this week:

BTW (Born to Wrestle) Federation
By CMS
Latest show: http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=288258&postcount=604

WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling
By xtremebadass
Latest Show: http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=287968&postcount=269

HEW (High Explosive Wrestling)
By The Leviathan
Latest Show: http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=287968&postcount=269

WAW (We Are Wrestling)
By DX:316
Latest Show:http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=282848&postcount=122

VOTING IS NOW OPEN

MK3

Reaction score
Ok, here is my input on this.

It's ok that you took it over, i was just about to tell CMS that i can't do it anymore. But i have problems with the 60 reply rules. Their is no way you are going to be able to do a Power 10 every week, when you have to have that rule. For example, this week. Their are only four BTB's availiable for the Power 10? It's ok to leave out one or two, and have a Power 8 or Power 9, but a Power 4?

And now onto the voting thing. That's ok, and i liked that idea and it was something i was going to do.

And one more thing that i want to get out. How about instead of doing a weekly Power 10, we do a monthly Power 10? And the people can vote on that, and with your requirements, you should have enough BTB's for a Power 10 at the end of each month. Just by suggestions and inputs though, you don't have to follow anything i said, just things i thought would be good for the Power 10.

Moonlight Drive

Yeah, if it's a Power 10 with only 4 people eligible...

Maybe lower the replies or maybe a BTB has to have been open for a certain time?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't like the certain # of replies, because there can be someone who spams up their thread and what not. I would say have 5 shows or more to be eligible. Otherwise, I hope you can stick with this.

-TJ-

Not 5 shows. 10 shows so the people with three shows a week (Namely mine) Doesn't have to post 2 week worth of shows to get in the Power 10............

Qwake

Okay looks set up alright and I don't really see why you have to have a certain amount of replies because then it will be like a power 4 or 5 because so many shows are new...but meh looks good, keep it going.

Evil Austin

yay I am eligable...hopefully I do alright this week's 10.. being my last show for over a month.. oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.