• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Power 10 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh, Not many people give a shit about what you think. Nov has a good show but it is in recaps, and its also on another forum so...

btw, My PPV is really good imo so I should be able to move up :)

That was harsh saying noone cares about his opinon. But then again, Im the king of harsh so make what you want of it:p
I hope I make the power 10 this week after my debut show... We'll see though.

Evil Austin

the next one will be up i don't know but its once a week occasionally it is delayed a day or two but once a week usually.

to your other question mike that I am not 100% sure on I know its CMS, but these I think are though I may be wrong about it, I think Levy is and anigma ? though not sure about that

The Rated R CMStar

I am officially leaving this duty to someone else, I am tired of people complaining of not being in the Power 10. They have to understand it is not as easy, there are like 20 BTBs going, and only a few are bad. So, anyone who wants to step up and take this responsability, is more than welcome. Or we can go back to voting.

Is there even a need for it?

Lol, I could go either way. I mean, come on, we all know whose good on here. So theres really no need for it, we know whose got a good btb, and for the peopl who suck, they wouldnt be in the btb anyways. Maybe have a btb power 10 at the end of each month with awards?

EDIT: O dont blame you CMS, people whine.... Anywyas, when will this weeks be up, if at all>?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
The Power 10 is getting a little crazy with all the BTB's and all the complaints. I suggest having a "Weekly Spotlight" Thread where one rising BTB is spotlighted. We don't need rankings, IMO

And PRIDE is up for you kids to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.