• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Power 10 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

chessarmy

^ lol

Thanks for putting me at 6, I went from 10 to 6 so I am really happy. I also want to thank everyone who reviewed my shows so far, you really helped me understand what you guys liked/disliked and I look forward to reviewing your work too. Congrats to everyone on the list, and if you weren't on it dont worry about it. Its a tough job to put all the BTBs on the P10 because of how many good ones are on here, so just be patient and you'll make a P10 debut soon. And as always, if you want me to review your BTB i'll be more than welcome to, just drop me a PM :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I like the concept of the power 10, but in reality, it really isn't working imo. DZW should definately be in there, and I think something like this will happen every week, with someone good missing out. I just don't think the judges read every show, and that makes it pretty damn unfair.

Evil Austin

Just for future reference there are two WAW's right now my one We Are Wrestling and some other new one I can't remember off the top of my head so if his one gets on there maybe be more specific .... But solid list but there are so many new and great BTBers around you can't fit everyone that needs to be there on the list but this week is good.

10, alright lol. damn I keep going back and forth. and I think there should be 1 member who usually reviews every show that should do power 10, im not saying CMS is bad at it im just saying he's pretty busy from what I here. I don't know though just thought thats an idea???

Great list though, Hopefully my PPV will push me up a bit...:)

DX_3:16 said:
Just for future reference there are two WAW's right now my one We Are Wrestling and some other new one I can't remember off the top of my head so if his one gets on there maybe be more specific .... But solid list but there are so many new and great BTBers around you can't fit everyone that needs to be there on the list but this week is good.
Yes, but Horza sould definately be at least seventh. He is better than me imo, and everyone below me.

I regret to inform you all that even another good booker will be left off the next P10 because ill be jumping into a spot and knocking one of you out:)
Lol, well hopefully, I feel I had a pretty good first show.

MikeRaw said:
I regret to inform you all that even another good booker will be left off the next P10 because ill be jumping into a spot and knocking one of you out :)
Lol, well hopefully, I feel I had a pretty good first show.
Why is your name MikeRaw? It should be Mr Modest :p

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Nov, you were not that good, we have a new DX 3:16. Cocky and aragant.

Status
Not open for further replies.