Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

WAW probably won't be on this coming week because I haven't posted a show yet but the week after My backlash show will be up and I have shown some of it to wwerko619 over msn and he agrees it is crazy.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'm hoping that PRIDE is up there in around the top 3 or 4, because other than having a Match and Promo of the month candidate in one show, I think I did pretty good.

The Rated R CMStar

Power 10

1. HEW
2. RAW
3. BTW
4. PRIDE
5. The Commencement
6. WCW The Betrayal, The Resurrection
7. DZW
8. WWE: Trio Brand Wars
9. WWE: After the Limo Explosion
10. WWE-Vengeance

Evil Austin

Thats really good list, BTW is this the first time that HEW and BTW has swapped ? They have always been 1 and 2 spots for a month and a half now since it started and BTW has always just been better. I guess that PPV that Levy posted really did it.

The Mac

Reaction score
Oh my god, I am on the list!

I havent even posted a full show yet, YIPEE!!!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

DX_3:16 said:
Thats really good list, BTW is this the first time that HEW and BTW has swapped ? They have always been 1 and 2 spots for a month and a half now since it started and BTW has always just been better. I guess that PPV that Levy posted really did it.

Actually SWA was number 2 before it went the way Flair did, so HEW hasn't been like that for a month and a half

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Damn, my show this week didnt get me on the power 10.

Congrats to everyone who got on though

Qwake

Oh man, Not on again...Well everyone check out TNE once my PPV is up and then I think ill make the list again.

Evil Austin

I hope that WAW will bring me to the list next week since I posted a ppv on it and also I hope that my wwe champions thread makes an impact soon, Because I can promise to you that it will be good once it gets going :happy:

Kennedy

Reaction score
I think my Sacrifice PPV may earn me a place on the power 10 only if i get interest so check out Lockdown and Beyond! Sacrifice is not up yet though.

The Leviathan

Reaction score

Actually SWA was number 2 before it went the way Flair did, so HEW hasn't been like that for a month and a half

Yeah! It's the first time HEW get on the top spot! Alright! :D

The Rated R CMStar

Power 10

1. BTW
2. Raw
3. HEW
4. Pride
5. EGO
6. World Wrestling Entertainment
7. WAW
8. WWE vs ECW
9. TNE

Triple Tie in 10th:

10. After the Limo Explosion. NCW and TNA Cross the Line

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
I seriously hope that I can get in this one day..
Its my dream to be i the same list as CMS, HFH, and XBA...
Truly Three BTB Greats!! Love your BTB guys.. CMS I still owe you the Krackatoa Review. I'm tired as hell I will get it for you tommorow...
Congrats too DX:316 your BTB is doing great as well man...

Once again congrats everybody!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.