Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

Man, people read your shows, but for example, let's say BTW, HEW, WWE Big Time, The Commencement, SWA and RAW are out of question of why they are there :shifty:

WWE vs ECW: Posted this week 2 shows, and both of great quality
BTB: A long expected show. Not only it was good, but it was waited for a lot of people in the section.
WAW: Well, he posted a roster, 2 shows and bumped his thread 3 times in just 4 days, so he deserves to be in it.

KroniK, just to show you, you were originally scheduled to be in the Power 10, hell, before the mistake, you were in it, so you are not that far from being in it.

And Sharkboy, you weren't even eligible to be on the Power 10, your last show was 1 week ago, lol

McLovin

Reaction score
I think we should increase the Power 10 to 15 or 20, to shut up all the whiners for not making the list, and it gives others goals. As alot of BTBs don't reach the Power 10 and don't know how good they are in a more variety.

moiversion1

Reaction score
it may be a good idea, at least a power 15, that could help people to not cry when they dont do it

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I think it should be kept the Power 10. I mean this is here to show who is on top of the BTB section and who is putting out good work, not to make everyone feel good about themselves. Christ those who complain about not being on the Power 10 need to suck it up and take it as a sign they need improvement.

edgehead09

Reaction score
Man, people read your shows, but for example, let's say BTW, HEW, WWE Big Time, The Commencement, SWA and RAW are out of question of why they are there :shifty:

WWE vs ECW: Posted this week 2 shows, and both of great quality
BTB: A long expected show. Not only it was good, but it was waited for a lot of people in the section.
WAW: Well, he posted a roster, 2 shows and bumped his thread 3 times in just 4 days, so he deserves to be in it.

KroniK, just to show you, you were originally scheduled to be in the Power 10, hell, before the mistake, you were in it, so you are not that far from being in it.

And Sharkboy, you weren't even eligible to be on the Power 10, your last show was 1 week ago, lol

that right there is an aoutomatic P10 appearance for DX

xImpulsive

Reaction score
lol ya i agree keep it at 10. If you want to be on there, try your best work, do your hardest, you eventually have to make it on there

Evil Austin

Rofl you guys are exadurating (sorry for spelling) a little but I only bumped it once and posted 2 shows in four days

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Hey, I didn't mean to sound like I was crying. I just felt like a lot of people's around here dislike me, or hate me. And like I said, maybe I'm wrong, who knows, but that's just how I felt.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Kronik 4-2-0, I don't think you've been around here long enough for anyone to dislike or "hate" you.

About anyone pissing and moaning about not being on the power 10 or thier position on the power 10, see Levi and DX Degenerate's posts above.

BTB is for fun and being creative. Not about being in the Power 10 or winning awards and all of that. The awards are just added incentive for you to put more work into your shows, improve your craft and make yourself an all around better booker.

As for making the Power 10 a Power 15, forget that. If you're not on the Power 10 then obviously you need to improve and try your best to knock off and replace someone on the Power 10. It should motivate you to put as much effort possible into your show in hopes of being on the Power 10.

The Rated R CMStar

Besides, in the end it is the same thing. If it we were to make it a Power 15, and you end in 11, isn't it the same thing that a Power 10, because you didn't end in the top 10.

Qwake

haha yeah lol, and I didnt no you read my show lol. OK ill just keep trying to get on.

p.s: My T.N.E PPV is up lol

CT Styles

Just wondering :laugh: Because there is a new WCW show posted that needs to be.. uhhh.. Checked Out:shifty:

Evil Austin

so is there a this weeks one or are we just going to have to wait until next week ?

Status
Not open for further replies.