Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Freaking sweet! SWA is number two. Now who did i promise to rep for good spot again ....

TRI

Reaction score
Sorry for that, CMS just sent me the new one, so that is now up.

moiversion1

Reaction score
XBA and his raw not in the power ten ? it's not my business but it's weird ...WAW in the power ten instead ? it's really weird too lol

anyway, thank you all for doing this

The Rated R CMStar

LOl, he is, he is number 3. Who do you think RAW is?

EDIT: OK, I see it know. Once again I messed up in the correction. First 2 HEW, now not RAW, sorry about that

xtremebadass

Can someone explain to me how I didn't make it on the P10? It's not like I missed a show, I post it every week...I just need an explanation, like I am cool with not being on it, but how can I fall from what 4 to not even on the list?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Wow, I gots to say, I'm pretty surprised I made the power ten. With gettin' no love from nobody, I just figured I wouldn't make it, lol.

TRI

Reaction score
New corrected Power 10 up.....again. Damn CMS what did you do before sending me the Power 10's?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Damn so I am off......lol, well like I said, now I'm not surprised by the haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.