• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRI

Reaction score
Just got the Power 10. Whoever said that above me, then you can fucking do it if you want to do it. I just got the results, so STFU, ITS THE INTERNET. If you want to do it, then fine by me.

moiversion1

Reaction score
I agree with TRI. The guys does it for us, nobody will die if the power ten is not up at time.
thanks for taking time to do it Tri, some people here appreciate that

and thanks to the comittee who made me #9 this week :d

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Wow SWA jumped from 9 to 3. I wonder what shifted it so drastically. Oh well who ever voted for us to make such a jump thanks. Nice to know my send off show atleast moved us into the top three

The Rated R CMStar

It's not TRI's fault, (speaking for myself) I totally forgot the Power 10 until XImpulsive mentioned it

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
sorry tri i was just annoyed.

John

no i was jokin. it does sound strange you guarenteein to be in the top 10.

McLovin

Reaction score
I didn't say I would be there I said I'm heading for it, so it is my ambition

Although I think it should be a Power 15/20 as there are a lot of BTBs and loads get missed and it would give bookers who are lower than 10 some enthusiasm

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Its hard man, i posted my ECW PPV, and i still didn't get on the top 10 last week, maybe because it was the week where literally everyone posted a PPV lol, but try your hardest and you are bound to get on there. Good luck

Qwake

thanks, you too bro. soon enough well be battling it out for the number 1 spot lol

Status
Not open for further replies.