Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

but i posted three parts / ALL 8 MATCHES! of mania in the last week and i am number 8. It doesn't make sense ? and i was number 7 when i posted the royal rumble and the next week i wasn't on at all i mean waw is like two weeks not on than 9 , 8 , 7 than another two weeks not on... I DON"T GET IT ?

moiversion1

Reaction score
it may be because 7 shows were better than yours...simple as that, isnt it ? and it depends on how CMS or whoever in the comittee like your show, but when i look at the power ten, I think it is good.
but i really think a power ten doesnt make sense, I'd prefer a monthly power 25 with all the writers who can nominate 5 BTBs but I'm not the boss lol

TRI

Reaction score
but i posted three parts / ALL 8 MATCHES! of mania in the last week and i am number 8. It doesn't make sense ? and i was number 7 when i posted the royal rumble and the next week i wasn't on at all i mean waw is like two weeks not on than 9 , 8 , 7 than another two weeks not on... I DON"T GET IT ?

Stop complaining it's BTB, who really cares that much. Maybe your shows weren't as good as the others? Just because you posted your WM doesn't mean that it was better than everyone else's. I posted my Judgment Day, and I went down, and quite frankly I think it was better than yours. In the end, set your priorities in shape, this is the internet.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I think there should be a "Others who got voted for" and "Didn't make it this week" part to the Power 10.

HulkStar

^ agree or like a Who to watch out for thing so all the whiny noobz shut up [Nt point at any1 cuz im kinda noob 2]

The Rated R CMStar

DX 3:16, almost everyone had a PPV up, TRI, XB, I had two, so just because you had one doesn't mean anything.

And BTW, how is it that going from not being on the Power 10 to being on the Power 10 on 8 position makes no sense? So not only you wanted to get back, but to get back on the Top 5?

Evil Austin

Yeah i get that CMS its good i got back on the eight position but i was saying when i posted a normal show when i started i was 7 or 8 and now after mania i am 8 i was just saying before that i didn't get it ?

The Rated R CMStar

Well yeah, but when you reached 7, you were already on the Power 10 the past week, this time, not only half the Power 10 had posted a PPV, but you were a new entry on the Power 10

The Rated R CMStar

DX 3:16, if you want another example, check out the Survivor Series written in WWE: The Love of a Family, that, was our Number 10 this week.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee