• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRI

Reaction score
I sent it to Weebo he hasn't gotten it back to me. Some people really need to chill out it is BTB, I'll just post it now then. If you don't want me to do it, then Impulsive go ahead and do it, I could care less.

It is now up.

bartman

Reaction score
Woo. 7th. Just wait till WrestleSlam...

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I'm comin' back! Lol. hopefully people vote for me, I wanna be back in the top ten, I don't want to be that 'one hit wonder' lol.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Hey sorry TRI, i was being a lil bitch when i said that, my bad. still hope we are cool

But is there going to be a power 10 this week?

TRI

Reaction score
^No worries. I haven't gotten anything from CMS but I know he has been very busy as of late.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
One of these days, i hope to get on the power 10. I guess my not very good at the moment, but i will improve and trust me, one day i will get on this! This!

TRI

Reaction score
The new Power 10 is up.

xtremebadass

From 5, to 3, stayed at 3 next week, then to number 1, I am touched, thank you for honoring me.

BTW, you knew it was coming, the King of Kings is finally back on his throne.

Like you didn't see that one coming...

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Damn i didn't get on with my ECW One Night Stand PPV, i was hoping atleast 10 again, damn, gotta step it up

CT Styles

Woah, I'm 1 behind the Big 4! BTW, RAW, Commencement & HEW thanks guys!

The Rated R CMStar

Xtremebadass, only reason you're there is because you posted whole Backlash and I only post half CyberSlam, so consider yourself lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.