Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

Poer 10 has already been agreed. Only Levi is lacking to approve. Besides, I guess this time it will be a regular, with no graphic thanks to Weebo being banned...................again

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

weebo plays by his own rules, no-one elses. FIGHT THE POWER!!

TRI

Reaction score
New Power 10 is up. No graphics this week, because Weebo is banned.

xtremebadass

1st Week: Shot all the way up to Number 5
2nd Week: Up to Number 3
3rd Week: I am gunning for the number one spot.

lol

MJ807

Reaction score
XFC Got Screwed! lol no but just because my show came up after the P10 this week I lost my spot.

xtremebadass

idk CMS, people have told me that I can see the future, I am starting to believe it...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Oooh sharing a spot with ECW this is extreme. Well I will be moving up with part 2 of Deception and hopefuly a new show.

BTW, Anigma you will be getting crazy rep fromm me for knocking CMS off the top spot.

The Rated R CMStar

I think I aready send it to TRI, I will double check, if not, I will just send it again, but it has been agreed since this Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.