Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRI

Reaction score
Weebo said he was going to do this one.

TRI

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but new BTB Power 10 is now up.

xtremebadass

Number 5, wow, I seriously thought I would only get to 7 as highest, but wow, I must be doing something right, I want a Raw ass logo though like BTW and SWA, I gotta contact Weebo or whoever put this together.

-TJ-

I think they're should be a Watch Out for and Goodbye part of the Power 10.

CT Styles

Cool, #6 thats my highest I think. Thanks for who voted me or the committee or whatever. :)

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Figures I went down. I posted a show and only got 1 review. (Last week)

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Well it doesnt matter if you got 10 reviews or 1, there is a comitee which means they read each show the week and then place it in the top 10, so it doesnt matter how much reviews u get really

Evil Austin

I hope i am in next week. I posted a ppv... Anyway.. The committee is a great idea it does not rush everyone...

xtremebadass

Hmm, where is the P10? Seems like ever since I came back, the P10 is always late... is that fear I smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.