Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

Actually, I guess that since Tri or no one actually told Levi, Anigma or me that we were the comitee, no Power 10 was agreed.

I will try to get in contact with Levi and Anigma to create a Power 10, obviously without the graphic as Weebo is on a break

TRI

Reaction score
My bad, I just thought that it was kind of assumed since everyone was saying that.

Evil Austin

oh man so there will be no power ten this week ? and like starts again next week ?

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ahh, its ok there is no meltdown here. Sometimes this happends, and it dont matter, cant wait till next week:)

The Rated R CMStar

OK, I already propose a Power 10, so let's wait and see if it's accepted and maybe we could have it ready for tonight

-TJ-

Lol I'm about to post Wednesday Night World Wide Wrestling in a little bit. XD

TRI

Reaction score
I sent the Power 10 to Weebo, I should have it up by tomorrow then since I'm heading to bed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.