• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

I think the comitee will be Levi, Anigma and me.

That means that next week there will be no voting. We will review every BTB in the section and then give the Power 10, without the unfair or illogical voting.

Let me explain to you what happened:

2 members voted for you to be Number 1 in this week Power 10. However, you had only posted one show, besides you had never even be in the Power 10, and other people who had, had posted more shows or even a PPV in Nate's and Levi's case.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^look your obviously bribing people or something. i mean that isnt fair. comitee is good way to go! and ye swa moved up a spot!

not you anthony. well actually to be ahead of me you must be lol

The Leviathan

Reaction score
The commitee is a pretty nice idea, but I am not sure if I can be a commitee for this week, I am quite busy right now preparing for my exams and I can't read other BTBs. I just found a small time to be here. I'll just pm you or post here when I am ok.

^^levi you dont need to read the btb's. you just say swa for number one lol

Anthony7

Reaction score
whatever bkb i'm not bribing him i'm just saying i didn't understand the comiitie thing!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Just a suggestion, how 'bout you also post the BTB's which have been kicked out of the Power 10 and the BTB's which we should look for that they might be on the Power 10 in the future just like the real Power 25.

anthony im just sayin no-one would have voted yoy number 1 without bribe. you havent been here long enough

Anthony7

Reaction score
ok sorry a little motivation wouldnt go a miss!

edgehead09

Reaction score
can u please tell me how ECW vs. WWE dropped 2 postions after that great(IMO) RR

Status
Not open for further replies.