Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

edgehead09

Reaction score
About the votes, I've gotten 2 votes for first place for Anthony7's BTB, no offense to him, but he has only posted one show, where others have posted great PPV's (Nate, CMS, Levi). I'm really not sure about some of the votes that some people have sent in so far.

maybe unstead of having everyone vote we can have a commitee of three...CMS, ANIGMA, LEVY, XBA, TRI...ok 5 to just vote for the power ten....save everyone the hassle...jsut a thought so we dont have some michivious members with rep being involved

TRI

Reaction score
Well overall, it is a choice to everyone. Would you guys still all rather send me in your votes, or have a committee of bookers decide who will be in the Power 10.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Committee, of the people Nate just said, i think it would better and more fair so it doesn't have favoriteness or anything like that

The Leviathan

Reaction score
About the votes, I've gotten 2 votes for first place for Anthony7's BTB, no offense to him, but he has only posted one show, where others have posted great PPV's (Nate, CMS, Levi). I'm really not sure about some of the votes that some people have sent in so far.

maybe unstead of having everyone vote we can have a commitee of three...CMS, ANIGMA, LEVY, XBA, TRI...ok 5 to just vote for the power ten....save everyone the hassle...jsut a thought so we dont have some michivious members with rep being involved

I am fine with the commitee idea, and if I am part of it, I already pm'ed my votes.

TRI

Reaction score
Well I'm just going to go ahead with the normal way this week since I have everyone's votes, but next week, we will do a committee to decide the top ten.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Well then post up all the results, and i like the idea of the Committee so nice idea, im all for it

edgehead09

Reaction score
hey TRI, that was the thing i was goin say, but u might want to send the comiitee a list of nominees as well

McLovin

Reaction score
I'm getting confused with all of these rules, could you edit the first post with all the rules please?

TRI

Reaction score
The rules are not going to matter anymore, because there is now going to be a committee who decide the placings. How many people do you guys think should be in the committee?

MJ807

Reaction score
I think 3 only if you get too many more it will take too long with so many different opinions.

TRI

Reaction score
Do you three CMS, Levi, and Anigma want to do that then?

Nick_2007

Reaction score
^If you could do that, that would be great. Since voting is about to close this week, I'll ask you to put it up next week. Thanks a lot for the help.

Ok. You can just PM me or something and tell me the rules and stuff like that. Isn't it like they have to have posted a show that week or something? O well, but yea, i will do it!

EDIT: Do you still need me to do this?

TRI

Reaction score
New Power 10 is now up. Congrats to CMS for once again keeping the top spot on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.