Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea i think that could work cause i have a hard time finding ten btbs that i want to niminate

-TJ-

Yeah I never find 10 btbs worthy so i don't vote. Also I don't think much people veiw mine so showing the link would be good.

TRI

Reaction score
About the votes, I've gotten 2 votes for first place for Anthony7's BTB, no offense to him, but he has only posted one show, where others have posted great PPV's (Nate, CMS, Levi). I'm really not sure about some of the votes that some people have sent in so far.

wwerko619

Reaction score
rofl, your right, he has only had 1 show. Ummm,they should put as a rule that you need atleast 6 shows posted in order to get nominated for #1.

The Rated R CMStar

I think that maybe we must have a rule that you need to be in the last week Power 10 and in that Power 10 you had to be Top 5 to be available for NUmber One.

Sorry, but Anthony just posted one show, and tbh, it wasn't a mind blowing one.

TRI

Reaction score
Ya, CMS that sounds like a good idea then. So Anthony7, moiverson1, and alexmoss12 need to send me new votes, or your's do not count.

The Rated R CMStar

Ya, CMS that sounds like a good idea then. So Anthony7, moiverson1, and alexmoss12 need to send me new votes, or your's do not count.

Uhmm, I wonder which two were the ones voting for Anthony7, lol

TRI

Reaction score
My bad moiverson1, I saw your old vote, and it was for another TNA BTB. Since it hasn't been voted for yet, you still needed to change your vote anyways.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I could find the links every week for the BTB's that are eligible, if you want me to. Usually, i get on here and have nothing to do, but look at old forums, so yea, i could if you would like me to.

TRI

Reaction score
^If you could do that, that would be great. Since voting is about to close this week, I'll ask you to put it up next week. Thanks a lot for the help.

-TJ-

Hope i make it in

But then again -_- My shows only get one reveiw and I just don't think anybody (cept for a few) reads my BtB -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.