Power 10 Archive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

be afraid because simpsons is coming to number 1... D'Oh!

:EXCELLENT:

Switchy

Reaction score
Congrats to CMS and as for Levi's plot isn't e-giving someone weekly sleeping pills called a ban lol. You're green now so your capalbe of it :p and DX 3:16 it's gonna be RWF veryone's gonna be afraid of...

Evil Austin

occ: Simpsons is probably going to win most unique though since no wrestlers in it.

The Rated R CMStar

Levi, this might be your week, I don't think I am going to be able to post a BTW show this week, I'm going to the beach

The Rated R CMStar

Lol Levi, not your week, I managed to do my show in 3 hours.

The Ripper

Reaction score
occ: Simpsons is probably going to win most unique though since no wrestlers in it.

You could get most unique for that if it turns out ok or you will just get vince russo award.

What would have made it more unique would be to have family guy and american dad too coz there would be a great feud in that.

Evil Austin

You could get most unique for that if it turns out ok or you will just get vince russo award.

What would have made it more unique would be to have family guy and american dad too coz there would be a great feud in that.

occ - I would have done it (family guy and american dad) but most people know simpsons better and simpsons have more superstars / characters to use in fueds

so yeah. I chose simpsons.

TRI

Reaction score
Once again guys, BTB Power 10 Votes are always accepted on Sunday's until late Monday night. Get in your votes!

Anthony7

Reaction score
same here whens the deadline i take it's the end of this week!

xImpulsive

Reaction score
all votes are due at the end of tonight, the results are shown tomorrow, so if you want to vote do it today

moiversion1

Reaction score
I made a suggestion to Tri earlier today, and he told me to ask for opinion :
I was thinking that every week before the power ten voting, Tri could post a list of all the eligible BTBs with the links. Just like a nominated list. that could help us to choose.
What do you think of that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.