Please for the love of god stop this Sheamus/Alberto feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Yeah, last time I saw it was here in Brazil... he tried to hit Cena, but then he hit Ace who was on the apron. :haha:

Smexxyy :gusta:

Lacky said:
So how long will it take for Sheamus to win tonight Fella's?

:haha: Sheamus ain't winning tonight, homie.. It will go from ADR to Dolph. :pity:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Love the idea, but I really think Zig's will win with a Zig-Zag.. He never won a single damn match with the sleeper! :lol1:

If he got the win via the Sleeper after ADR took this "devastating move that probably broke his neck", it would cement Dolph as a remorseless bastard and possibly turn ADR face, neither of which could hurt atm. But it's a minor detail, the only thing that's important is Dolph winning that belt tonight.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rain said:
If he got the win via the Sleeper after ADR took this "devastating move that probably broke his neck", it would cement Dolph as a remorseless bastard and possibly turn ADR face, neither of which could hurt atm. But it's a minor detail, the only thing that's important is Dolph winning that belt tonight.

:true: