Please for the love of god stop this Sheamus/Alberto feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Please for the love of god stop this Sheamus/Alberto feud this has gone on long enough seriously its boring the feud is going nowhere give some new talent their spotlight. No wonder Smackdown shows are not selling out with this shit feud always on the card. Theres plenty of better talent on the Smackdown roster waiting for their turn and always getting overlooked come on WWE sort this out and give someone else a chance

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Yet ok..

I will call Vince and Hunter tomorrow morning.

Promised.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Smackdown don't really need to sell out because its taped. Smackdown aren't exactly flooded with main event talent. Hopefully Dolph can cash in and shake it up a little.

Sent from my TOUCHPAD 7 using Tapatalk 2

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd be OK with that. I'd also prefer that Ziggler beat Orton... or he could job to Orton (which I think will happen ofc), win the title and then beat him when Orton goes after the WHC. :hmm:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I'd be OK with that. I'd also prefer that Ziggler beat Orton... or he could job to Orton (which I think will happen ofc), win the title and then beat him when Orton goes after the WHC. :hmm:

But first a nice reign while Orton is filming.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Sure, that'd be nice. Maybe they can actually use simple logic and have Ziggler beat the crap out of Orton so bad he has to stay off TV for a while. Either that or le random contract vs contract match on the next show after Orton buries Ziggler appears.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Does Sheamus have a rematch clause if he get's cashed in on? I've never noticed if they're allowed?