Please for the love of god stop this Sheamus/Alberto feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Barrett needs to GTFO of SmackDown, join Heyman's stable, wait for a bit, when that's over go for the WWE title. Feuding with Sheamus will inevitably harm his career. Plus being the WHC is a guaranteed short reign with Dolph being the MITB holder.

I couldnt disagree more. Having quality on smackdown = a better, more worthwhile show. Get the belt off sheamus, DZ should be holder after ADR, and then let wade feud for it, get DZ up to punk status, and give him the damn mic.

Seriously, crayo, #wwelogic is fail, give us the posts that make sense instead of observing the obvious, which is DZ is fucked vs sheamus the HHH workout partner please.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'd be fine with Barrett going after the belt because it ends this feud, and he'd make a much better opponent for Sheamus than ADR is, and you can rebuild him later. Or, you can go with Dolph's prediction and keep beating down jobbers and getting progressively more pissed off, then he finally snaps at Survivor Series and beats the living hell out of Sheamus, setting up Dolph.

The issue is, if Rey, Cara, Kane, and Bryan will be busy with the tag-team thing and Orton will be filming a movie, who can Wade feud with? Cena and Sheamus will be busy, Kofi's never been more irrelevant and face Truth's never been relevant, the burying machines of Clay and Ryback can gtfo, and Ryder and Santino are hardly big names. Throwing him in a tag role wouldn't spotlight him enough, so beating up jobbers may sadly be the best course of action for booking Barrett.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dolph Ziggler should be world heavywight champion by now since he has the MITB briefcase come on WWE let Dolph be the champion he could make Smackdown so much better. i just cant stand Sheamus or Alberto any more there stale and bring nothing to the show

Snowman1

Reaction score
This feud is pissing me off right now.

Bryan made Sheamful look awesome yet again, while ADR did nothing but cry like a bitch with his terrible mic skills yet again. I guess it's all going to be about Otunga in the end, but unless Dolph walks out the champion on Sunday, this is the worst angle in years (except maybe Cole-Lawler). Can't wrap my mind around booking/writing this bad.

Edit: Knee-jerk reaction to the stale ME angle on SD.

+5 to the best way to end this feud.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Dolph Ziggler should be world heavywight champion by now since he has the MITB briefcase come on WWE let Dolph be the champion he could make Smackdown so much better. i just cant stand Sheamus or Alberto any more there stale and bring nothing to the show

Holy shit, i agree with you over 10%. ADR is dope but his angle = failure. He NEEDS ricardo, DZ deserves the title. If adr took it from sheamus and then lost, that would be best case scenario.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I guess the only way this angle could benefit us even a little is DZ walking out WHC.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Leo C said:
I guess the only way this angle could benefit us even a little is DZ walking out WHC.

Lets Russo-book this for a moment.

Alberto reverses the Cloverleaf early in the match, then 10 minutes later reverses it and throws him off. ADR runs towards Sheamus and runs into the Irish Curse followed by that other dumb thing he does. ADR kicks out, Sheamus can't believe it. He goes to argue with the ref, ADR dropkicks him in the corner, goes for the enziguri but Sheamus catches him, goes to the ring apron to do his silly little rope-pounding bullshit. He springboards into the ring, ADR throws the ref into Sheamus and goes back to selling. Sheamus notices the ref bump, does the Brogue yell, goes for the kick and ADR rolls him up, Ricardo wakes up the ref to count the 3.

ADR pulls a fast one on Sheamus and wins the belt, while Sheamus is seething with rage. ADR turns around, takes 2 Brogue Kicks, and Booker gets security to throw Sheamus out of the building, cue Dolph's cash-in to win the belt via sleeper-hold.

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rain said:
Lets Russo-book this for a moment.

Alberto reverses the Cloverleaf early in the match, then 10 minutes later reverses it and throws him off. ADR runs towards Sheamus and runs into the Irish Curse followed by that other dumb thing he does. ADR kicks out, Sheamus can't believe it. He goes to argue with the ref, ADR dropkicks him in the corner, goes for the enziguri but Sheamus catches him, goes to the ring apron to do his silly little rope-pounding bullshit. He springboards into the ring, ADR throws the ref into Sheamus and goes back to selling. Sheamus notices the ref bump, does the Brogue yell, goes for the kick and ADR rolls him up, Ricardo wakes up the ref to count the 3.

ADR pulls a fast one on Sheamus and wins the belt, while Sheamus is seething with rage. ADR turns around, takes 2 Brogue Kicks, and Booker gets security to throw Sheamus out of the building, cue Dolph's cash-in to win the belt via sleeper-hold.

Hire this man.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Love the idea, but I really think Zig's will win with a Zig-Zag.. He never won a single damn match with the sleeper! :lol1:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
:obama: Nice one Rain.

And Jose, I'm quite sure he beat Khali on some SD in 2010 with the Sleeper... doesn't mean much but yeah, he did. Also won the US title with it I think.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Jose, he's beaten plenty he doesnt use it anymore though.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, he doesn't use it anymore. Although I'd love to see him winning with the Superkick, with the move becoming his new finisher. I love Dolph's Superkick. :gusta:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Ariana Grande said:
Jose, he's beaten plenty he doesnt use it anymore though.

Err... Yeah he does. Every match he does. The opponent just reverses it with ease every damn time.

Leo C said:
Yeah, he doesn't use it anymore. Although I'd love to see him winning with the Superkick, with the move becoming his new finisher. I love Dolph's Superkick. :gusta:

:gusta: His superkick was sweeeet.... They should let him use it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
:gusta: His superkick was sweeeet.... They should let him use it.

Yeah, last time I saw it was here in Brazil... he tried to hit Cena, but then he hit Ace who was on the apron. :haha: