Plans after High School...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

4lkz

Reaction score
Im going to be a professional wrestler for my dad's wrestling company. Other then that..Ive been looking into persuing something in computers. Video editing and stuff.

Reaction score
Thanks man. I'm looking forward to the on-hand WWE medical staff and not having to wait in hospitals. I guess that's the lighter side of the injuries I will certainly sustain. I come from the home-town of Benoit, so I am inspired to follow his 18-year journey (minus his down-fall).

why don't you just go and try to break out in new japan prowrestling or iwgp.Make a name for yourself there like benoit then come back to the US.And better work for the indies.If wwe is your goal and you just join them too early for the lower cards vince mcmahon will treat you like shit.

icebox i can't believe you're spending 666 quids as gym money,that's just furious but i guess that's the price to pay to get them 24 inch guns:flex:

personally i've worked at mcdonald's and in telemarketing as a teleoperator and if i have an advice to give to you guys it's to save your money and go to law school.If you're good at your job and find a good law firm you'll make serious money.I have a friend who went to law school and he's now driving a mercedes benz sl500.now that's a bitchin car right there:yes:

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
personally, if i was going to become a wrestler, the last show id want to go to is CZW or a Japan promotion.

CZW because i dont want to die and lose all my blood

and Japan because id be able to talk to a total of like 3 people.

id want to start in maybe a training school in georgia, then go to OVW because its close to home. maybe ROH

icebox

Reaction score
you americans have a load of pro wrestling schools..

i was thinking of going to the scottish one,its onyl about an hour away from me...

i'll be the only girl there probably lol