Plans after High School...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

So yea this is for the majority of the site that is still in High School or under...So yea the point of the topic is to discuss you plans after High School and what not...So yea let me get it started...

PLANS AFTER HIGH SCHOOL...

1. Going straight to ARMY after High School...So that i do not have to pay for College...

2. Once done with the ARMY attend Ferris State Univiersity the College in my hometown...Going for Psychology...

3. Pro-Wrestling training at a local place in MI while still going to College...

So yea what chur guy's plans?!?!?

Truth

Reaction score
College

After college I wanna get my own place. Real small apartment, use as little electricity as possible, keep the bills as cheap as possible. Try and get a good paying job from like 10-5 or 10-6, come home and just chill, go out, and stuff. Then after 2 years or so if my job is going well, i get promoted and a raise I may stick with it, just get a bigger apartment and keep upgrading as i get promoted.

PeepShow

Dont really know yet. Prolly college. I kind of want to be a behind the scense worker for wrestling or a wrting or something like that. I am pretty good when it comes to that stuff, and think it would fit me well, but who knows........

Reaction score
Get into a good Univeristy and have a place for myself to live in. Nothing too expensive just a little apartment would be fine. After that I need to get a good job and make sure that all the money that was spent on the Univeristy was worth it. Then I would most likely start a family and so on.

icebox

Reaction score
i left high school about 2 months ago and im currently looking for a job...my gym membership costs a fortune,so i need one real soon!:(

PeepShow

^Damn!, what is it with you Europeans, LOL. You graduate at 17........

Im 17 and havent even started my Juinor year......lol

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You sure with the current state of affairs in the world that you really wanna join the army?

J

i left high school about 2 months ago and im currently looking for a job...my gym membership costs a fortune,so i need one real soon!:(

Dude...How much you Gym cost...I go to a really nice one...and its only $550 a year...

You sure with the current state of affairs in the world that you really wanna join the army?

Yup cuase i really don't wanna pay for college...

Reaction score
College

After college I wanna get my own place. Real small apartment, use as little electricity as possible, keep the bills as cheap as possible. Try and get a good paying job from like 10-5 or 10-6, come home and just chill, go out, and stuff. Then after 2 years or so if my job is going well, i get promoted and a raise I may stick with it, just get a bigger apartment and keep upgrading as i get promoted.

that sounds kinda boring don't you think?

as for me. while still in high school ill sell drugs raising money. when i graduate (or don't graduate depending on how hard i try) i will move onto either APW bootcamp, chaotic wrestling, or yankee pro wrestling schools. whiile going to one of these three schools (or a different one depending on if i find a better one) i will be working a part time job to pay for rent or w/e where i live.

then, i will eventually go onto an independent promotion so i could wrestle the style that i like (alot of aerial attacks). i would love to make it to WWE but at the same time don't really want to because off all the banning of movesets.

If this fails for some reason i will go to a 1 or 2 year tech school to learn how to be an electrician. then i will male 20+ dollars an hour.

no matter what i do i will get mad doh and buy a sweet little car probably a honda (so it's good on gas) get a sick system in it, put a new engine and shit in it to sup it up. then i will go about my life as i choose.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
lol... i graduated when i was 15....

In college now doing basic computer studies, going back in september to do another part of the course for a year till next may (I'm in a class full of 16 year old girls :D)... nd then just get a flat & doss about get sum shitty delivery boy job cuz my qualifications are the shits... !

Earn money in the week, spend it all friday/saturday night... really should stop it but it's kind of a habit so... woteva floats ur boat!

& 2 all of u americans... my Gym & college are free :D !!!!! MWHAHAHA

straight_edge76

I want to go to a tech school to get training in the feild of game design, but i would also like to go into the feild of creative journalism and possibly get a job or "Yab" as many ofg my people say with the WWE or TNA as a writer or on the creative team.

I wanted to be a wrestler when i was younger, but i cant since i have a cutting-phobia and dont like blood lol

Reaction score
I just graduated this year and I'm working full-time saving up for a car. In the mean-time, I workout with supplements and I'm striving to put on weight/mass. Once I get my car and put on size, in 2 years or so, I plan to move 3 hours away to Calgary, Alberta. There I will attend Storm Wrestling Academy. I've talked to Lance personally via email and he's showed me pictures of his facility. He's got a beautiful WWE-style ring with a Wrestlemania apron and various giant WWE PPV posters on the walls. His students often wrestle in WWE event dark matches when they come to Alberta. After I get trained by him, I plan to move back home to Edmonton and find a local wrestling company to break into the business, then I'll be on my way. I'm not concerned with money or education. I believe in following my dreams and living my life to the absolute limit.