Plans after High School...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Great Rated R hope u achieve all ur goals u seem like a nice guy

Reaction score
Thanks man. I'm looking forward to the on-hand WWE medical staff and not having to wait in hospitals. I guess that's the lighter side of the injuries I will certainly sustain. I come from the home-town of Benoit, so I am inspired to follow his 18-year journey (minus his down-fall).

icebox

Reaction score
^Damn!, what is it with you Europeans, LOL. You graduate at 17........

Im 17 and havent even started my Juinor year......lol

well actually,i dont know aboput the rest of europe but in the uk you can graduate at 16.
i just chose to do both me GCSE's and & highers.

icebox

Reaction score
Dude...How much you Gym cost...I go to a really nice one...and its only $550 a year...

Yup cuase i really don't wanna pay for college...

oh i meant to put this in my last post..

well it costs around £666. which now that i look at it is scary haha.
and if you convert that into dollars,if i was i was in the same situation in maerica it could cost me around $1370.96

it's a great gym. And well worth the money!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Hopefully College.

I took test for two schools I really want to go to Centennial and Seneca. Centenniel didnt get back to me till like late May, took the test for Seneca and was waiting for the longest time. Called them a few weeks asking what's up, they tell me that I have to take another test and may have to be on a waiting list for September classes. Originally I was suppose to take two test one for english and one for drawing but the form only said english, so at that point I was some what screwed. Took a test for Centennial last week and should be getting my results back sometime this week, same for Seneca. Now I'm looking for a job but am still unsuccessful.

Yep thats how my summer has been so far.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
ok.... wait for it.... hold on... not yet....

COLLEGE

If i try my hardest an Ivy League school, but if i slack off im going to UK

(this could all change, im only a freshman)

After college im hoping to just buy a small apartment, maybe share with a responsible friend. Get a job in architecture/bussiness.

And if none of that works, it is off to wrestling school with me

And at the end, im moving to ireland with my family.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Well hopefully try to get into ASU.. but I still got 2 years left of high school..Im going to a wrestling trainer every saturday/sunday for 3 hours and he trains me to be a pro wreslter...if my college dreams are gone.. then im going to the Phoenix wrestling school out here

monkeystyle

Reaction score
lol, this is moderately amusing that I am posting my plans here, but I have decided over the weekend that I will not be going back to school to get my phD in psych. I'ma take my masters and I'm going back for museum studies.

To me that's far more interesting than having to listen to people whine about how bad their lives are.

Reaction score
^^^ lol, i guess you're right. A resident psychiatrist would've been good for some of the whack jobs on here though

Reaction score
lol, this is moderately amusing that I am posting my plans here, but I have decided over the weekend that I will not be going back to school to get my phD in psych. I'ma take my masters and I'm going back for museum studies.

To me that's far more interesting than having to listen to people whine about how bad their lives are.

Too much of a pussy to become a wrestler eh? I hope you're education can save you from getting your ass kicked.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Too much of a pussy to become a wrestler eh? I hope you're education can save you from getting your ass kicked.

What?

I can safely say that I have zero interest in becoming a wrestler. Their lifestyle just doesn't suit the one that I want to live. I briefly toyed with the idea of applying for a writers job or some kind of office job, but still, it holds no interest to me at all.

Also, if you're going to become a wrestler I strongly suggest that you get an education anyway, the odds of you making it are slim to none, and on top of that if you suffer any kind of serious injury without an education you'll be pumping gas in no time at all.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
^^^ Fuck Education

Pizza Boy job 4 me!! :D lol

Just have to pass my fukin car theory next week...!
Last time i fukin missed passing by 1 mark !!!!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Hell I might even consider a job as a water enviromentalist or some kind of a banker job, maybe even Play my Smart Redneck Pimp Play'a G style on da' forests of wisconsin. deer lady be whoreing to 'necks.