Paul Heyman's.......TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

Giant Bernard2.jpg
Karl Anderson 3.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Moments after signing two superstars to the X-Division Paul Heyman made a move to bring two more superstars over from Japan. Giant Bernard FKA A-Train and Machine Gun Karl Anderson have agreed to contracts and will joining the roster for TNA iMPACT this week.​

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING MARCH WEEK 1

Live from Kansas

PRESHOW

In a pre-show bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Consequences Creed and Black Machismo defeated Karl Anderson and Giant Bernard in 8:29 when Black Machismo defeated Karl Anderson by pinfall with a Lethal Driver.

Rating: D+

STING OPENS THE SHOW

Sting made his way out to the ring to a standing ovation from the crowd. Getting into the ring he has a microphone in hand as he looks around.

Sting: Oh does it feel good to be back and to hear all of you once again. I know I have been gone for a while but now that I am back there are going to be some changes coming to TNA. I have one goal in mind and I only have one thing that needs to be done. I am here to take down Kurt Angle and take the World Heavyweight Championship from him. Kurt I hope you are listening to this because I am coming for you and when I do it's gonna be SHOWTIME!!!

Rating: B+

Chris Sabin(c) vs Brother Runt vs Senshi
TNA X-Division Championship

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Brother Runt defeated Chris Sabin and Senshi in a Three Way match in 13:19 when Brother Runt defeated Senshi by pinfall with a Dudley Dogg. Brother Runt wins the TNA X Division title.

Rating: C-

PAUL HEYMAN IN OFFICE

Paul Heyman is seen sitting in his office with a small smirk on his face. He looks over to the camera while laughing a little bit.

Paul Heyman: So The Icon Sting comes back to TNA and thinks that he can just come back and stake a claim to the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. I am sorry Stinger but that is not how things work around here anymore. You want a title match then you have to earn one. So I know two men who would love to get their hands on Kurt Angle again. So tonight in a triple threat match it will be the World Tag Team Champions Booker T and Christian Cage standing out opposite sides of the ring with their third opponent THE ICON STING! The winner will face Kurt Angle for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at Destination X!

Rating: B-

ERIC YOUNG & ODB

The scene shows Eric Young and ODB out on a date at a Monster Truck Rally. It doesn’t take long for things to take a turn as the two start to aggressively make out again.

Christy Hemme(c) vs Maryse
TNA Knockouts Championship

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Christy Hemme defeated Maryse Ouellet in 6:21 by pinfall with a None. Christy Hemme makes defence number 1 of her TNA Knockouts title.

Rating: D

PUNISHMENT IS HERE!

A video package airs showing that The Punisher is coming to TNA. The Punisher is none other than Andrew Martin.

Rating: C

Bobby Lashley vs Kazarian

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Bobby Lashley defeated Kazarian in 8:05 by pinfall with a Dominator.

KURT ANGLE SPEAKS OUT

Kurt is shown in his locker room, the TNA World Heavyweight title draped over his shoulder as he shakes his head a bit.

Kurt Angle: This is getting ridiculous now. How many times do I need to beat Booker T and Christian Cage before Paul Heyman stops giving them chances against me. If one of them wins I will have no problem taking them down again. As for Sting, you have no right to claim this championship as your own. You haven’t been here in god knows how long. I don’t give a damn who you are or what you have done if it comes down to me vs you then I will kick your ass!

Rating: A

TELEVISION TITLE MATCH ANNOUNCED

A match announcement is shown for Judas Mesias to defend the Television title in three way hardcore match against Black Reign and RelliK

Rating: D-

Judas Mesias(c) vs Black Reign vs RelliK
Three Way Hardcore - TNA Television Championship

In an extremely short match, Judas Mesias defeated Black Reign and RelliK in a Hardcore match in 5:14 when Judas Mesias defeated RelliK by submission. During the match we also had Abyss run in and attack Judas Mesias. Judas Mesias makes defence number 3 of his TNA Television title.

SINISTER MINISTER’S CHALLENGE

James Mitchell grabs a microphone and he is pissed off with the fact that Abyss keeps interfering in their matches.

James Mitchell: Abyss this was the final straw. You keep attacking Judas because you are jealous of him. So let’s put an end to this at Destination X! Judas Mesias vs Abyss in a First Blood match for the Television Championship!

Abyss just looks on and smirks before nodding his head, agreeing to the match.

Taylor Wilde & Sarita vs Awesome Kong & Miss Jackie Moore

In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Awesome Kong and Miss Jackie Moore defeated Taylor Wilde & Sarita in 6:29 when Miss Jackie Moore defeated Taylor Wilde by submission.

LAX vs V.K.M vs Team 3D vs Rock ‘n’ Rave
#1 Contenders Match

In a decent match, Voodoo Kin Mafia defeated LAX, Team 3D and Rock 'n' Rave Infection in 10:57 when Kip James defeated Lance Hoyt by pinfall with a Mississippi Boat Ride.

Rating: C+

MAIN EVENT HYPE

A video package plays showing the three competitors in the #1 contenders match tonight.

Samoa Joe vs Alex Shelley

In a decent match, Samoa Joe defeated Alex Shelley in 5:49 by pinfall with a Muscle Buster.

Sting vs Booker T(c) vs Christian Cage(c)

In a superb match, Sting defeated Booker T and Christian Cage in a Three Way match in 13:08 when Sting defeated Christian Cage by submission with a Scorpion Death Lock.

CELEBRATION TIME!

Sting gets to his feet and looks around as he starts to celebrate his victory in the ring as the show fades away.

Overall Rating: B-, thh show increased our popularity in 29 regions

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
STING VS ANGLE!!! :mark: I AM READY!!!!!

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I will get you a proper review this week

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING MARCH WEEK 2

Live from Detroit, Michigan

PRESHOW

In a pre-show bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Alex Shelley won a battle royal in 9:40. The other members of the 'final four' were Rob Van Dam, Christopher Daniels and Black Reign, with Rob Van Dam being the final elimination. Black Reign got the most eliminations over the course of the match.

Brother Runt(c) vs Chris Sabin
TNA X-Division Championship

In a decent match, Brother Runt defeated Chris Sabin in 7:42 by pinfall with a Dudley Dogg. Brother Runt makes defence number 1 of his TNA X Division title.

NEW TAG TEAM CONTENDERS

Paul Heyman is shown backstage in his office and he has a bit of a smirk on his face.

Paul Heyman: It has come to my attention that our current reigning Tag Team Champions do not have the proper challengers for our next pay-per view Destination X so tonight we are going to change that. We are going to see LAX the Latin American Xchange take on Team 3D and the VKM Voodoo Kin Mafia. The winners will face Booker T and Christian Cage for the TNA World Tag Team Championships at Destination X.

JUDAS DOESN’T PLAY NICE

Backstage we see Judas Mesias taking it to Abyss who he will meet at Destination X in their final encounter. Judas trying to get the upper hand launches the Monster into a door and then down some stairs.

Bobby Lashley vs Jimmy Rave

In a decent match, Bobby Lashley dominated and defeated Jimmy Rave in 6:58 by pinfall with a Dominator.

LAX vs Team 3D vs VKM
#1 Contenders Match

In a decent match, LAX defeated Team 3D and Voodoo Kin Mafia in 11:12 when Homicide defeated BG James by pinfall with a Border Toss.

TAG TEAM MAIN EVENT

A video package is shown to hype up tonight’s main event which will see the TNA World Tag Team Champions Booker T and Christian Cage face off against the #1 Contender for the World Title Sting and the TNA World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle in a non-title match.

Christy Hemme(c) vs Awesome Kong vs Taylor Wilde

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Christy Hemme defeated Awesome Kong and Taylor Wilde in a Three Way match in 6:01 when Christy Hemme defeated Taylor Wilde by pinfall with a Fiery Red Hand.

BOOKER AND CHRISTIAN

The scene fades in on Booker T and Christian Cage backstage with the TNA World Tag Team titles on their shoulders.

Booker T: Look here dawg Christian and I are both mad that we don’t get another shot at Kurt Angle and we may not get along too well but at this moment we are the Tag Team Champions. We are going to defend these titles and make sure the world sees what we can do. And we don’t care who wins the Number One Contender’s match cause at Destination X we are going to retain these titles.

Christian Cage: You got that right Book! We have never really seen eye to eye until now. We both know that these titles are important and we are going to defend them and keep them for as long as possible. Tonight though we will get our hands on Kurt Angle and on the man who stole our World title match Sting. Tonight is gonna be just like us, an INSTANT CLASSIC!

Booker T: NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT? SUCKA!

Rating: B+

Judas Mesias(c) vs Lance Hoyt
TNA Television Championship

In a poor match, Judas Mesias defeated Lance Hoyt in 6:47 by submission. Judas Mesias makes defence number 4 of his TNA Television title.

The Punisher vs Karl Anderson

In an extremely short match, The Punisher defeated Karl Anderson in 4:37 by pinfall with a TKO.

BIG MAD KURT

The scene comes in on Kurt Angle backstage in his locker room and he is not a happy man.

Kurt Angle: It is bad enough that Sting came back and I have to defend my World title against him at Destination X but now I have to team with him tonight in the main event. The least Paul Heyman could do is put the Tag Team titles on the line so I can be a double champion. I am tired of him making stupid decisions and tonight I am going to make everyone pay! OH IT'S TRUE! IT’S DAMN TRUE!!!

AJ Styles vs PAC vs Samoa Joe

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Samoa Joe defeated AJ Styles and PAC in a Three Way match in 8:24 when Samoa Joe defeated PAC by pinfall with a Muscle Buster.

MAIN EVENT HYPE

A video plays hyping up the tag team main event tonight, showing scenes from Kurt’s matches with Christian Cage and Booker T as well as Sting’s return and victory last week

Rating: B

Kurt Angle(c) & Sting vs Christian Cage(c) & Booker T(c)

In a bout that had fantastic heat and great wrestling, Booker T and Christian Cage defeated Kurt Angle and Sting in 17:41 when Christian Cage defeated Sting by pinfall with an Unprettier.

BEATDOWN!!

In a shocking turn of events after winning the match Christian Cage and Booker T are joined in the ring by Kurt Angle. The three all look at each other before beating down Sting in the middle of the ring. The three stand tall posing with their titles as iMPACT fades away!

Overall Rating: B- The show increased the popularity in 29 regions

Writer’s notes: This show did better than I thought it would. We are heading to Destination X next and the card has shaped up well.​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Damn an A rated Impact gonna be hard to keep up weekly but that show was STACKED :WOW look forward to the PPV

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Very good shit bro, very good shit.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Hey man just want to say this is a rising star amongst the btbs on here and you are making a hell of a roster

Reactions: Sass

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Thank you I really appreciate it that. I am hoping to get the ppv up this weekend

Reactions: King Kota and Chris

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

TNA-Destination-X-Logo.png

TNA DESTINATION X

Live from, The Impact Zone Orlando, Florida

PRE-SHOW

20 man Battle Royal

In a pre-show bout, Black Reign won the battle royal by eliminating Eric Young. The other members of the final four were Kevin Nash and Senshi.

Rating: 48

Rob Van Dam vs Rhino vs Sabu

In a great pre-show bout with tons of back and forth action Rhino defeated Rob Van Dam and Sabu in 15:09 after hitting Sabu with a gore through a table.

Rating: 45

HEYMAN KICKS US OFF

The show opens with Paul Heyman making his way out to the ring. He has a huge grin on his face as he grabs a microphone and looks at the crowd and camera.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman! And I would like to welcome you here tonight as Paul Heyman’s Total Nonstop Action Wrestling presents DESTINATION X! We have a stacked card tonight and I know we will be bringing you all the action that you want to see. I came out here tonight to let everyone know that we will be starting a small tournament to determine the next contender for the World Heavyweight title at Lockdown. It starts this week on iMPACT! I will see you all there!

With that Paul heads to the back as we are ready for our first contest.

Rating: 55

Brother Runt(c) vs AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe
TNA X-Division Championship - Ultimate X

In a match with fantastic heat and great wrestling Samoa Joe defeated Brother Runt and AJ Styles in an Ultimate X match when he climbed the wires and retrieved the X-Division Championship to become the NEW CHAMPION.

Rating: 29

WRESTLING MACHINE

Kurt Angle is backstage with the World Heavyweight title draped over his shoulder. He is pacing back and forth before he looks at the camera.

Kurt Angle: Tonight I make Sting regret that he came back to TNA. I am the only man that this company needs to have and I am going to prove it in the middle of that ring tonight. Sting, you should have stayed retired. You are stepping in the ring with the WRESTLING MACHINE tonight and I won’t stop till I break your damn ankle!

Kurt smirks before pushing the camera out of the room and slamming the door.

Rating: 67

Bobby Lashley vs Skipper, Dutt, Harris, & Shark Boy
Handicap Match

In a very short match, Bobby Lashley destroyed his four opponents in the gauntlet match in 2:38 seconds.

Rating: 32

LASHLEY DESTROYS

The match is over and Bobby Lashley is standing tall. He looks around at his beaten down opponents before pulling Chris Harris to his feet and hitting him with a running powerslam. The attack continues as he picks Harris up again and throws him out of the ring. Lashley smirks before leaving the ring.

Rating: 38

Beer Money vs MCMG vs Team 3D vs VKM
Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match

In an amazing tag team contest, MCMG defeated Beer Money, Team 3D, and VKM after Alex Shelley pinned Kip James following the SHellshock. All the teams have made a case to be next in line for a tag team title shot.

Rating: 61

SINISTER MINISTER VOWS VICTORY!

James Mitchell and Judas Mesias are backstage in a video filmed earlier in the night as the Sinister Minister stares into the camera.

James Mitchel: Abyss you had your chance to walk away but you continue to be a thorn in my side and the side of Judas. Tonight in a first blood match Judas will drain you and walk away still the TNA Television Champion! Your time is up, and it's time to return home!

The Sinister Minister cackles before the camera fades away.

Rating: 40

Judas Mesias(c) vs Abyss
TNA Television Championship- First Blood

In a match that turned violent very quickly, Abyss defeated Judas Mesias after nailing him in the head with a wooden 2x4 covered in nails. NEW TNA TELEVISION CHAMPION!

INSTANT CLASSICS

Christian Cage and Booker T are shown backstage with the TNA World Tag Team TItles on their shoulders. They both smirk before Christian looks at the camera.

Christian Cage: Tonight we step into the ring with LAX. They earned their shot to face us but let me make one thing clear there is no chance in hell that they are taking these tag team titles from us. You have two of the greatest tag team wrestlers of all time teaming together and there is no chance that we are letting them go. Tonight is just going to be another step in our journey. Tonight will be just another Instant Classic.

Booker T: NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT……SUCKA!!!!

Christian and Booker chuckle before walking off.

Rating: 53

15 KNOCKOUT BATTLE ROYAL
TNA Knockout’s Championship

In a decent contest, Christy Hemme won the battle royal when she eliminated Awesome Kong last. The other members of the final four were Salinas and Gail Kim. STILL TNA KNOCKOUTS CHAMPION!

Rating: 42

ABYSS IS DOWN

After the grueling fight with Judas, Abyss is making his way through the back when he is blindsided by none other than Judas and James Mitchell. The two beat down the monster forcing him to bleed before slamming him through a glass window. Judas then grabs a piece of glass and forces it into the eye socket of Abyss, the blood covering the mask before the Sinister Minister chuckles!

Rating: 37

Instant Classics(c) vs LAX
TNA World Tag Team Championships

In another amazing contest, the Instant Classics defeated LAX in one of the best tag team matches the company has ever seen. The end came when Booker T threw Hernandez into the ring post and Christian was able to nail the Unprettier on Homicide for the win. STILL TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

Rating: 71

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP HYPE

A video package airs showing the history that led to this match between Sting and Kurt Angle. Sting’s return to TNA. The beatdown at the hands of Angle, Cage, and Booker T. The triple threat match that made Sting the number one contender and so much more as we are ready for the main event of the evening

Rating: 56

Kurt Angle(c) vs Sting
TNA World Heavyweight Championship

The main event took a lot of twists and turns. It looked as though Sting was about to become the World Heavyweight Champion when the lights went out. When they turned back on Sting was confused and Angle was now standing behind him. Angle would nail the Angle Slam and pick up the victory. STILL TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!

Rating: 68

CELEBRATION TIME!!

Kurt Angle is handed the TNA World Heavyweight Championship and he celebrates in the ring with the belt. Having just taken out one of the best in the world Angle shows off his title as Destination X comes to an end.

Rating: 57

Overall Rating: 65 (Popularity increased in 24 regions)

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING MAR WEEK 3
Live from the Impact Zone

UNFORTUNATE NEWS!

iMPACT opens with Paul Heyman coming down to the ring holding a velvet bag. He grabs a microphone and looks around the arena.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. On Sunday night we put on an amazing show with Destination X but now we will be looking forward to our next event which will be Lockdown! Every match will take place inside the six sides of steel. Unfortunately, that is not what I am out here to discuss. At Destination X we saw Samoa Joe defeat AJ Styles and Brother Runt in an Ultimate X match to become the new X-Division Champion. In that match, though Joe sustained a slipped disk which will keep him out of action for two months. Joe will NOT vacate the X-Division Championship.

Heyman reached into the bag pulling out the old X-Division title from the NWA days and held it up.

Paul Heyman: We will have a tournament to determine the Interim X-Division Champion who will then face Samoa Joe when he returns to action to become the Undisputed X-Division Champion. And the tournament for this championship starts tonight. 16 men will compete but only 8 will advance to the finals at Lockdown where we have the X-Division Xscape match! So let's get this thing started right now!

Rating: 59

Petey Williams vs PAC
X-Division Championship Tournament

In a decent match, Petey Williams defeated PAC in 14:10 to advance in the X-Division title tournament. Williams scored the win after a Canadian Destroyer.

Rating: 36

HE IS COMING!!

A video montage plays with a man seen working out and hitting a punching bag. The next thing seen is a skull and the video package ends with the words written in what appears to be blood, The Punisher is coming!

Rating: 28

Christy Hemme vs ODB
Knockout’s Match

In a great knockout match, Christy Hemme defeated ODB after the Fiery Red Hand.

Rating: 41

SHOWTIME!!!

Sting is shown up in the rafters like he is waiting for the perfect time to strike on someone. It is obvious that he is not happy about what happened at Destination X.

Rating: 42

Bobby Lashley vs Rhino
#1 Contender’s Tournament- World Title

In a brutal match, Bobby Lashley defeated Rhino with a spear to advance in the World title tournament.

Rating: 55

MONSTERS BRAWL

The camera is backstage and it comes up on Abyss and Judas brawling. Abyss has a patch over his eye as he is trying to beat Judas down only to get knocked in the head by a chair. Judas just as a smirk on his face wanting his Television title back.

Rating: 36

Beer Money vs LAX vs Team 3D vs VKM
Fatal Four Way Tag Team

In a fantastic tag team match, LAX defeated Beer Money, Team 3D, and VKM after Homicide pinned Kip James.

Rating: 54

JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES

Christian is backstage with a smile on his face as he looks at the camera.

Christian Cage: I walked out of Destination X still holding onto my TNA World Tag Team Championship. And now tonight I have a chance to advance in this tournament for another shot at Kurt Angle. I am going to do whatever I have to for my shot again. Just close your eyes and imagine me as a double champion. I will beat AJ Styles and take my next step to the World title.

Rating: 66

Brother Runt vs Chris Sabin

In an exceptional X-Division match, Brother Runt defeated Chris Sabin to advance in the X-Division title tournament.

Rating: 51

IT’S DAMN REAL

Kurt Angle is backstage and has the World Heavyweight title on his shoulder. Looking at the camera he has a smirk on his face.

Kurt Angle: At Destination X I beat Sting. I beat an icon in this business and now I have to sit around and watch a tournament to determine the next competitor for my championship. As far as I am concerned there is no one on this roster who can take this title from me. I have beaten three of the best and I will do it again. I will be World Champion for a long time. Oh it’s real, IT’S DAMN REAL!!

Rating: 70

Christian Cage(c) vs AJ Styles
#1 Contender’s Tournament- World Title

In an amazing match, Christian Cage defeated AJ Styles with an Unprettier to advance in the #1 Contender’s tournament.

Rating: 51

ANGLE IS HERE

After the match, Christian Cage is celebrating in the ring before Kurt Angle comes out to the stage clapping his hands with a small smirk on his face before iMPACT fades away.

Rating: 65

Overall Rating: 56 lost popularity in 1 region and gained it in 14 regions.

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Just a heads up I have some stuff planned for after Lockdown. So there should be an influx of posts coming as I get things in order for that. Its going to be a lot of fun I promise that

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

Black Reign.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Black Reign has walked out of TNA. There was no notice of anything he just walked out. Paul Heyman's TNA wishes him the best even though he sucked ass.​

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION MAR WEEK 4

Live from the iMPACT Zone

ANGLE KICKS IT OFF

Impact opens up with the World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle in the middle of the ring. He looks at the camera with a smirk on his face.

Kurt Angle: Last week we saw two impressive victories in the tournament to determine my next contender. Bobby Lashley was very impressive in his victory over Rhino. Then you have Christian Cage who came out on top over AJ Styles. It honestly doesn’t matter if either one of them wins this thing because at the end of the day no one is taking this World title from me. I am going to be the TNA World Heavyweight Champion for a long time to come! Oh, it's true, it's DAMN TRUE!

Rating: 88

Johnny Devine vs Jimmy Rave

In a decent match, Jimmy Rave defeated Johnny Devine in 10:20 after hitting the Greetings From Ghana. Jimmy Rave advances in the X-Division title tournament.

Rating: 41

MR MONDAY NIGHT

The scene cuts backstage where Rob Van Dam is standing with a smile on his face. He nodded his head before looking up at the camera.

Rob Van Dam: Tonight is my opportunity. I am going to pin my former tag team partner and I am going to advance to the next round of this tournament. I will be getting myself a shot at Kurt Angle and I promise I am going to end his title reign. There is no one out there like the Whole F’N Show. Mr. Monday Night is here and ready to take what is his. Get ready Kurt because your next champion is R…V…D!

Rating: 60

Christy Hemme(c) vs Gail Kim vs ODB
Knockout’s Three Way

In a great knockout’s match, Christy Hemme defeated Gail Kim and OBD after she hit the Fiery Red Hand on ODB.
Rating: 39

NEW ALLIANCE

The camera cuts backstage as Kurt Angle and Christian Cage. The two are seen talking and laughing before the two finally shake hands. Did they just make a deal?

Rating: 61

Rob Van Dam vs Booker T
#1 Contender’s Tournament

In an amazing contest full of back and forth action Booker T defeated Rob Van Dam/ The end came when RVD missed a Five-Star Frog Splash which lead to Booker T hitting the Scissors Kick. Booker T advances in the #1 Contender’s Tournament.

Rating: 48

HOLLA IF YOU HEAR ME!!!

The camera cuts to Scott Steiner standing in his locker room and he just looks at the camera.

Scott Steiner: I am gonna make this short and sweet. I am going to step into that ring with Sting and I am going to beat him down. The Big Bad Booty Daddy is going to become the World Champion and no one can stop him. HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!

Beer Money vs LAX vs Team 3D
Three-Way Tag Team

In a tag team showdown, LAX defeated Beer Money and Team 3D. Team 3D was busy on the outside fighting Roode and Homicide when Hernadez hit Storm with the Border Toss to pick up the win.

Rating: 63

PUNISHMENT IS COMING

A video package airs of The Punisher fighting it out in the ring and throwing opponents around. The camera cuts to an interview and The Punisher is revealed to be Andrew Martin.

The Punisher: I have been working to make my return to professional wrestling and the only place I could think of coming to was TNA. Paul Heyman reached out to me personally and asked me to come back. I always loved working with Paul and I am ready to make an IMPACT. The whole locker room needs to know that PUNISHMENT is coming!

Rating: 45

Alex Shelley vs Black Machismo

In a fantastic X-Division bout, Alex Shelley defeated Black Machismo after nailing Shellshock following a botched elbow drop from Machismo. Alex Shelley advances in the X-Division Title Tournament.

Rating: 44

JUDAS DESTROYS ABYSS

Judas is seen carrying the same 2x4 with nails that was used to beat him down at Destination X. He is swinging it and nailing the fallen Abyss with them. James Mitchell can be seen laughing before finally pulling Judas back to stop him from causing any more damage. Doctors come to check on Abyss as they signal for an ambulance.

Rating: 39

Sting vs Scott Steiner
#1 Contender’s Tournament.

In an exceptional match, with lots of back and forth, Sting defeated Scott Steiner. Steiner had locked in the Steiner Recliner but Sting was able to slip out and lock in the Scorpion Death Lock for the win. Sting advances in the #1 Contender’s Tournament.

Rating: 56

BEATDOWN

Sting is celebrating his win in the ring but before long he is attacked by Kurt Angle who nails an Angle slam on him. Kurt smirks standing over the fallen Sting as iMPACT fades away.

Rating: 57

OVERALL RATING: 62 show increased popularity in 15 regions.

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

Rellik2.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: We have come to learn that TNA and Rellik have mutually agreed to part ways. Rellik was unhappy with his position and Paul Heyman had nothing for him. We wish him the best in his future endeavors.​