Paul Heyman's.......TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

Paul Heyman's Total Nonstop Action Wrestling

PRELUDE:

In 2006 Paul Heyman left the WWE after the new vision of his child ECW was distorted to fit the WWE way of doing business. Distraught over losing his baby Heyman took a few years away from the wrestling business but in 2008 when he received a phone call from none other then Jeff Jarrett he knew he had to jump at the chance. Now the owner and head booker for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Heyman is looking to build a reimagined version of ECW without being held down by the one Vincent Kennedy McMahon and the war is coming!

Roster:
(some will be released and others signed)

Abyss
AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Angelina Love
Awesome Kong
BG James
Black Machismo
Black Reign
Booker T
Brother Devon
Brother Ray
Carl Ouelette
Chris Harris
Chris Sabin
Christian Cage
Christopher Daniels
Christy Hemme
Consquences Creed
Elix Skipper
Eric Young
Gail Kim
Hernandez
Homicide
James Mitchell
James Storm
Jeff Jarrett
Jimmy Rave
Johnny Devine
Judas Mesias
Karen Angle
Kazarian
Kevin Nash
Kip James
Kurt Angle
Lance Hoyt
Matt Morgan
Miss Jackie Moore
Ms Brooks
Ms Peyton Banks
ODB
Petey Williams
Raisha Saeed
Raven
Rellik
Rhino
Rick Steiner
Robert Roode
Roxxi Laveaux
Salinas
Samoa Joe
Scott Steiner
Shark Boy
Sharmell Huffman
Sonjay Dutt
Sting
Tomko
Velvet Sky

Non-Wrestlers:

Andrew Thomas - Ref
Bob Armstrong - Personality
Crystal Louthan - Personality
Dave Hebner - Personality
David Penzer - Personality
Dixie Carter - Personality
Don West - Color Commentator
Dutch Mantell - Road Agent
Earl Hebner - Ref
Hector Guerrero - Road Agent
Jeremy Borash - Personality
Jim Cornettte - Personality
Mark Johnson - Ref
Mike Tenay - Announcer
Paul Heyman - Owner
Rudy Charles - Ref
Scott D'Amore - Personality
Simon Diamond - Road Agent
Terry Taylor - Road Agent
Vince Russo - Authority Figure

Championships

TNA World Heavy.jpg

TNA World Heavyweight: Kurt Angle

TNA Television.jpg

TNA Television: Vacant

TNA World Tag Team.jpg

TNA World Tag Team: AJ Styles & Tomko

TNA X-Division.jpg

TNA X-Division: Johnny Devine

TNA Women's Knockout.jpg

TNA Knockouts: Awesome Kong

Knockouts Tag titles will be joining the ranks once we have signed more female competitors.

(Just getting it all seyup and I will be sure to get the first episode up this week. I hope you guys enjoy it)

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
FUCK YEAH! more awesome stuff to read :mark: I'm HYPED for this.

Steph

The IIconic Sith
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
Awesome, babe! I can't wait to see what you do with this. Following!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Fuck yeah 06 TNA had a great roster to build from

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Thank you everyone. I am really looking forward to this and have already made moves to sign a few people

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling February Week 1

WELCOME TO TNA!

TNA iMPACT! opens with the crowd ready to see what is in store for them coming off of a great Final Resolution pay-per view. Paul Heyman is then seen making his way out to the ring a microphone in hand. He has a smirk on his face as the crowd gets quiet to listen to him.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman, and no you are not seeing things. Yes I am standing here in the middle of the six sided ring. I am here to make sure that Total Nonstop Action Wrestling is the new hot bed of wrestling. Right now we are on the rise and we are making waves. VKM is scared of us and he has every reason to be. We here in TNA are not just sports entertainers we are wrestlers! The last time any of you saw me was when I was running the now reject version of ECW. I can promise you one thing, I do plan to bring back what made my ECW so great and we start that here tonight. Hardcore TV is coming back and TNA is going to be the host of it. And as a treat we will be starting off the new era of TNA with a hardcore triple threat match for the X-Division title! So buckle your seatbelts and get ready for the ride of your life because from this moment forward this will be known as PAUL HEYMAN’S TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING!

Rating: C+

TNA X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Johnny Devine(c) vs Chris Sabin vs Black Machismo

In a decent match, Johnny Devine defeated Chris Sabin and Black Machismo in a Three Way match in 7:31 when Johnny Devine defeated Black Machismo by pinfall with a Devine Intervention. Johnny Devine makes defence number 1 of his TNA X Division title.

CHRISTIAN’S DEMANDS

Coming back in on Paul Heyman’s office the door is seen shooting open as Captain Charisma Christian comes pushing through. He doesn’t seem too happy as he looks at Paul.

Christian Cage: Paul I know you just got here but I don’t care! I was screwed at Final Resolution and I want a rematch for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship and I want it tonight!

Paul looks at Christian with a small smirk before chuckling.

Paul Heyman: Mr Cage although you are correct with the fact that you were screwed at Final Resolution here on Paul Heyman’s TNA you will earn your championship matches. There is a man that you can face next week in our main event. It will be Christian Cage vs Booker T and the winner will face TNA World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle at Against All Odds.

Christian smirks and nods in agreement before heading for the door.

Paul Heyman: Oh yes and Mr Cage because you decided to barge into my office you will be competing tonight in the main event. You will team up with your opponent for next week to take on One half of the TNA World Tag Champions AJ Styles and the TNA World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle. Good luck Mr Cage!

Rating: B+

SINISTER GAMES

The scene comes in on the Sinister Minister James Mitchell turning his focus to the camera as Judas Mesias can be seen in the background.

James Mitchell: Abyss I told you what was going to happen when you took on my son. I told you that you would not make it out and that Judas here would bring forth your reckoning but you still went through with it didn’t you my boy? You betrayed your father and now look where it has gotten you. You think that Judas and I are finished with you? Oh no we are just getting started. We have not even begun to scratch the surface of what will be coming. Abyss you will be rotting in hell once we are done with you.

James Mitchell chuckles a bit before the scene fades away.

Rating: C

Awesome Kong and Raisha Saeed Vs Christy Hemme and ODB

In a poor match, Christy Hemme and ODB defeated Awesome Kong and Raisha Saeed in 5:50 when Christy Hemme defeated Awesome Kong by pinfall with a FFC.

Rating: D+

KURT’S THOUGHTS

The scene opens in the locker room of Kurt Angle. He has the TNA World Heavyweight Championship draped over his shoulder and seems to be in a bad mood.

Kurt Angle: At Final Resolution I beat Christian Cage in the middle of the ring. The world saw it and most importantly that was what the referee saw. He counted the pinfall and I was declared the winner. There were no ifs, ands or buts about it. I am the World Heavyweight Champion but now we have Christian doing what Christian does best. Bitching about wanting another shot. Christian as far as I am concerned you are out of chances but Paul Heyman has decided to give you a shot that's fine I will beat you again. And then there is Booker T who has done absolutely nothing to deserve a shot at me. No matter I am an Olympic Gold Medalist and I will beat anyone who stands in my way and tonight in that tag team match I will prove it. OH IT'S TRUE! IT’S DAMN TRUE!

Rating: A

Samoa Joe Vs Scott Steiner

In a good back and forth match,that showed off the talents of both men. Scott Steiner defeated Samoa Joe in 10:03 by pinfall with a Complete Shot.

Abyss vs James Storm

In a decent match, James Storm defeated Abyss in 7:56 by pinfall with a 8-Second Ride. During the match we also had Judas Mesias run in and attack Abyss.

LAX IS READY

LAX is shown backstage preparing for their tag team match. No one words end up being spoken as they continue to pump themselves up with the help of Salinas. They will be facing Team 3D next.

LAX vs Team 3D

In a bout that had superb wrestling and good heat, Team 3D defeated LAX in 13:26 when Brother Devon defeated Hernandez by pinfall with a 3D. During the match we also had AJ Styles run in and attack Hernandez.

Rating: B-

Angelina Love Vs Ms Peyton Banks

In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Angelina Love defeated Ms. Peyton Banks in 5:10 by pinfall with an Unprettier.

Rating: E

#1 CONTENDERS HYPE

A video package hyping up the #1 Contender’s match for next week is shown. Giving highlights of both the career of Booker T and Christian Cage.

Rating: B

Angle Alliance vs Christian Cage and Booker T

In an exceptional match, Kurt Angle and AJ Styles defeated Booker T and Christian Cage in 13:18 when Kurt Angle defeated Christian Cage by pinfall with an Angle Slam.

NO MORE GAMES

After losing their match Booker T and Christian Cage are in the ring arguing. Booker goes to leave but Christian stops him going for a punch but Booker ducks it and lays him out with a Book End to end the show.

Rating: A

Overall Show Rating: B, Popularity increased in 29 regions

Notes: First show is in the books and I hope you all enjoy it.​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Pretty good way to start the show :bootynods

I love you used the whole "future opponents teaming up" trope. Gonna love to follow along to this.

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Pretty good way to start the show :bootynods

I love you used the whole "future opponents teaming up" trope. Gonna love to follow along to this.

Now the real way to drive it home is have them win the tag titles :bootynods

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

Shantelle Taylor 2.jpg
Sarah Stock 5.jpg
Spud.jpg
PAC.jpg
Rob Van Dam 7.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Paul Heyman has just announced the signing of five new superstars to the roster. Shantelle Taylor and Sarah Stock have been signed to the knockouts division while international superstars Spud and Pac have also agreed to contracts. The biggest signing coming in the way of former World Champion and the new Mr Tuesday Night ROB....VAN...DAM! We here at Total Nonstop Action Wrestling are looking forward to seeing what these amazing stars can do.​

Steph

The IIconic Sith
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
Can’t wait to properly read through all of this next time I’m at my computer, and leave feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

Bobby Lashley 2.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: According to sources close to the situation, Paul Heyman has inked a deal that will bring The Dominator Bobby Lashley to the Impact Zone. There is no telling what this man will leave in his path of destruction. He will make his debut on the next TNA iMPACT in a match against RelliK.​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Forgot about Rellik :kawhi

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Crazy to think that a Paul Heyman TNA was pretty close to happening

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Crazy to think that a Paul Heyman TNA was pretty close to happening
I can only imagine what would have happened if Heyman came in instead of Bischoff and Hogan

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING FEBRUARY WEEK 2

Introducing Mr Tuesday Night!

The Impact Zone opens up with Paul Heyman already in the ring. He has a sly smile on his face before grabbing the microphone so the people can hear him.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to another exciting edition of Paul Heyman’s TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING! Tonight is going to be another big night for us especially with the main event to determine who will face the World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle at Against All Odds. But first I would like to introduce you to one of the greatest to ever step foot in a ring and a man who is going to help carry us to new heights. Ladies and Gentlemen please give a warm welcome to MR TUESDAY NIGHT ROB...VAN...DAM!!

His music hits in the arena and the crowd erupts into cheers as RVD makes his way down to the six sided ring. He just smiles before giving Heyman a hug and taking a microphone.

Rob Van Dam: Oh does it feel good to hear those chants. And now that Mr Tuesday Night is here there are going to be a lot of changes coming. I can’t wait to get down to business and I can promise you that soon you will be looking at the TNA World Heavyweight Champion ROB...VAN...DAM!

Alex Shelley vs Johnny Devine(c)

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Alex Shelley defeated Johnny Devine in 6:52 by pinfall with a Shellshock. During the match we also had Chris Sabin run in and attack Johnny Devine.

Rating: C-

Beautiful People vs Taylor Wilde & Sarita

In an abysmal match, Velvet Sky & Angelina Love defeated Taylor Wilde & Sarita in 4:30 when Velvet Sky defeated Sarita by pinfall with a Blockbuster.

Rating: E

Booker’s Time

The scene fades in on Booker T backstage. He looks to the camera and shakes his head for a moment.

Booker T: I have been doing this for a long time. Back in WCW I was a household name. I was a multi-time tag team champion with Harlem Heat and a 5 TIME, 5 TIME, 5 TIME WCW World Champion. But then I went to that other place and it took me so long to climb to the top of the mountain. I was overlooked for guys like Kurt Angle, and John Cena. Not anymore though. Tonight I will step into the ring with another man who has been overlooked for a long time. Christian Cage we go way back but tonight I am taking you down and starting my journey to the TNA World Heavyweight Championship! NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT!!!!

Rating: B

Bobby Lashley vs RelliK

In an extremely short match, Bobby Lashley defeated RelliK in 5:06 by pinfall with a Dominator.

Rating: C-

Christy Hemme vs ODB

In a bout that didn't have much heat and terrible wrestling, Christy Hemme defeated ODB in 5:44 by pinfall with a None. During the match we also had Awesome Kong distract Hemme.

Rating: D-

Angle Alliance

The scene fades in on Kurt Angle, Tomko and AJ Styles backstage discussing things for the night. Nothing can be heard as Kurt Angle looks around for a moment before motioning for the two of them to follow him to his locker room. Before anything more can be said or seen the locker room door closes.

Judas Mesias vs Rob Van Dam

In a decent match, Rob Van Dam defeated Judas Mesias in 7:41 by disqualification when Judas Mesias used a chain to punch RVD.

Unlikely Help

After the match Judas Mesias begins to beat down RVD. Throwing him around the ring and turning him into a bloody mess. Abyss runs down to make the save chasing off Judas Mesias as he can be seen screaming to James Mitchell.

Rating: D

Team 3D vs LAX vs Beer Money

In a decent match, Team 3D defeated LAX and Beer Money Inc in 8:07 when Brother Devon defeated Hernandez by pinfall with a 3D. During the match we also had Tomko run in and attack Hernandez.

Christian is ready

The scene opens on Christian Cage sitting in his locker room. Looking towards the camera he gives a small smile.

Christian Cage: The only reason why this match is happening is because Paul Heyman wouldn’t just give me a rematch for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. I am the rightful #1 contender and Booker although I respect you as a competitor you are out of your league here. I am a former NWA World Champion and if anyone is taking that Championship off of Kurt Angle it is going to be me. So Book I hope you are ready for this one cause I can promise you it is going to be just like me, an….INSTANT CLASSIC!

Kurt Angle(c) vs Christopher Daniels

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Kurt Angle defeated Christopher Daniels in 9:54 by pinfall with an Angle Slam.

Main Event Hype

A video package is shown of Booker T and Christian including bits from the tag team match last week. It even showed Booker T laying out Christian Cage.

Booker T vs Christian Cage

In a superb match, Booker T drew with Christian Cage in 14:54 following a double DQ, when Kurt Angle, AJ Styles and Tomko interfered attacking both men.

Against All Odds Main Event!

After the chaos that has happened at ringside, Paul Heyman makes his way down to the ring with a microphone in hand.

Paul Heyman: Kurt I thought you understood what was going to happen here tonight? Booker T and Christian Cage were to fight to determine your opponent but since you and your group wanted to get involved, I have to issue some punishment. So now at Against All Odds it will be Kurt Angle defending the TNA Heavyweight Championship of the World against Booker T AND Christian Cage in a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH!

Kurt is upset as the crowd cheers and chants TNA over and over again as the show fades away.

Raring: B-

Overall Rating: B- popularity increased in 29 regions.

Writer’s notes: Another show in the books. A couple things didn’t do as good as I had hoped but it balanced everything out. I will have to work on some of it.​