Paul Heyman's.......TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

Sabu.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Paul Heyman has brought in another former member of ECW to TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING. The Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal, Death-Defying SABU!!!! Could we see an extreme reunion or does Sabu have something else in mind?​

Reactions: Steph and Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I hope you don't have a strong drug testing policy:slip:

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
LOVED THE SHOW!

TRIPLE THREAT! I know who I'm pulling for.

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

unnamed.png

TNA AGAINST ALL ODDS

Live from Little Rock, Arkansas.

PRE-SHOW

Two matches planned for the pre-show to showcase some unused talent

Beautiful People vs Wilde & Sarita vs Salinas & Roxxi Vs Moore & Banks

In a pre-show bout that had good wrestling but little heat, Taylor Wilde & Sarita defeated Velvet Sky & Angelina Love, Roxxi Laveaux and Salinas and Miss Jackie Moore and Ms. Peyton Banks in 13:07 when Taylor Wilde defeated Ms. Peyton Banks by submission.

Rating: C-

15 Man Battle Royal

In a pre-show bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Black Reign won a battle royal in 15:04. The other members of the 'final four' were Rick Steiner, Alex Shelley and Elix Skipper, with Rick Steiner being the final elimination. Black Reign got the most eliminations over the course of the match.

Rating: C

Johnny Devine(c) vs Chris Sabin vs Kazarian Vs Christopher Daniels
TNA X-Division Championship

In a decent match, Chris Sabin defeated Johnny Devine, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian in a Four Way match in 16:47 when Chris Sabin defeated Johnny Devine by pinfall with a Future Shock. Chris Sabin wins the TNA X Division title.

Rating: C+

Bobby Lashley vs Consequences Creed

In an extremely short match, Bobby Lashley defeated Consequences Creed in 3:42 by pinfall with a Spear.

Rating: D+

EXTREME REUNION

The scene backstage shows RVD in his locker room as his tag team partner for the night shows his face and it is the debuting Sabu. The two shake hands and hug before heading out of the locker room.

RVD & Sabu vs Raven & Rhino

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Rob Van Dam and Sabu defeated Raven and Rhino in a Hardcore match in 8:26 when Rob Van Dam defeated Rhino by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash.

Rating: B-

AJ Styles vs James Storm

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, AJ Styles defeated James Storm in 18:13 by pinfall with a Styles Clash.

ANGLE IS HERE

We come to the backstage garage as a limo pulls up and out comes TNA World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle arriving for the night. He has the title on his shoulder as he is seen walking to his locker room.

Rating: B

Awesome Kong(c) vs Christy Hemme vs ODB
TNA Knockout’s Championship

In a decent match, Christy Hemme defeated Awesome Kong and ODB in a Three Way match in 6:09 when Christy Hemme defeated ODB by pinfall with the FFG. Christy Hemme wins the TNA Knockouts title.

SINISTER MINISTER SETS HIS SIGHTS

Backstage we see the Sinister Minister James Mitchell backstage with Judas Mesias. He gives a small chuckle as he is seen messing with his cane.

James Mitchell: Tonight we go to war with the former Monster Abyss. A Monster’s Ball match where my son Judas will destroy that ungrateful ingrate and claim the TNA TV title. Last week what Judas did to Rob Van Dam was just a small display of what is to come. Abyss you are done for tonight and the Sinister Minister will rise again!

Abyss vs Judas Mesias
Monster’s Ball TNA Television Championship

In a decent match, Judas Mesias defeated Abyss in a Monster's Ball match in 12:55 by submission. Judas Mesias wins the TNA Television title.

Team 3D vs LAX vs V.K.M

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, LAX defeated Team 3D and Voodoo Kin Mafia in 15:34 when Homicide defeated Kip James by pinfall with a Border Toss.

SAMOA JOE’S CHALLENGE

Samoa Joe makes his way out to the ring a microphone in hand. He chuckles a little bit looking around at the crowd.

Samoa Joe: I think it is a bit disrespectful that I am not on the card for tonight. So now I am out here to make my own match. So BIG SEXY get your ass out here and let's do this.

Joe drops the microphone and waits before seeing Kevin Nash make his way out to the stage. He doesn’t say a word as he heads to the ring.

Samoa Joe vs Kevin Nash

In an extremely short match, Kevin Nash defeated Samoa Joe in 4:39 by pinfall with a JackKnife Powerbomb.

BOOKER T BACKSTAGE

Booker T is backstage getting ready for the main event. He can be seen doing some cardio to get himself ready.

Rating: A

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

Paul Heyman is shown backstage in his office and he has a smile on his face as he looks towards the camera.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Paul Heyman and I hope that you are all enjoying Against All Odds tonight because I know that I am. However I am also looking forward to iMPACT this week and I have a big announcement. The main event will see AJ Styles and Tomko defending the TNA World Tag Team Championships against a team of my choosing. We have so many great tag teams to look into and I will announce who will be receiving that shot on Tuesday night.

Scott Steiner vs Robert Roode

In a good match, Scott Steiner defeated Robert Roode in 7:47 by pinfall with a Complete Shot.

CHRISTIAN HEADED TO THE RING

Backstage we see Christian Cage dressed for the main event as he is making his way towards the ring. The main event is up next.

Rating: B+

Kurt Angle(c) vs Booker T vs Christian Cage
3 Way TNA World Heavyweight Championship

In an exceptional match, Kurt Angle defeated Booker T and Christian Cage in a Three Way match in 17:57 when Kurt Angle defeated Booker T by pinfall with an Angle Slam. Kurt Angle makes defence number 1 of his TNA World Heavyweight title.

ANGLE CELEBRATES

Kurt Angle is handed the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Standing up he holds it high above his head celebrating the fact that he just retained the title.

Overall Rating: B, the show increased popularity in 21 regions

Writer’s notes: For the first ppv only two weeks in I think we did a phenomenal job. I still have a lot planned especially in the world title picture. I hope you all enjoy it.

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Poor Joe :mjcry straight up buried.

Tho I do like this I like it, good show. :bootynods Sad Christian lost, but glad he ain't eat the pin.

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

Maryse Ouellet.jpg
Andrew Martin.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: In another bold move by Paul Heyman he has actually stolen away a talent from the WWE as he has signed the lovely and beautiful French Canadian Beauty Maryse. But that is not all in a shocking turn of events Paul Heyman as also signed Andrew Martin fka Test! What will these two bring to the table​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
OH CANADA!!!!!

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING FEBRUARY WEEK 3

THE CHAMPS CELEBRATION

iMPACT opens up with the crowd cheering as TNA World Heavyweight CHampion Kurt Angle makes his way out to the ring. He has the World title on his shoulder as he looks around at the crowd that is now booing him.

Kurt Angle: Sunday night at Against All Odds I was victorious in a triple threat match and I retained my TNA World Heavyweight Championship. I proved that I am the best wrestler in this company and there is no one who can stand in my way. I beat the top two contenders for my championship and I will never face them again! Tonight I am taking the night off and I will see you all next week!

Motor City Machine Guns vs Shark Boy & Eric Young

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Motor City Machine Guns defeated Team Justice in 7:31 when Alex Shelley defeated Shark Boy by pinfall with a Shellshock.

Christy Hemme(c) vs Angelina Love

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Christy Hemme defeated Angelina Love in 6:28 by pinfall with a FFG

TAG TEAM CHALLENGERS

The scene fades in on Paul Heyman sitting in his office. He has a devious smile on his face as he looks to the camera.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Paul Heyman’s TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING! At Against All Odds I said that AJ Styles and Tomko would defend their Tag Team Championships tonight. I did not however reveal who their opponents would be. So tonight the Champs will put the titles on the line against the team of BOOKER T and CHRISTIAN CAGE! I know it is going to be one hell of a match!

Bobby Lashley vs PAC

In an extremely short match, Bobby Lashley dominated and defeated PAC in 3:39 by pinfall with a Dominator.

BOOKER’S THOUGHTS

Booker T is backstage pacing back and forth in his locker room. He turns to the camera with a small smile on his face.

Booker T: Against All Odds didn’t really go my way but tonight is going to be different. Tonight I will become one half of the new TNA World Tag Team Champions! AJ and Tonko are in for a rude awakening tonight. NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT?

Samoa Joe vs James Storm

In a decent match, Samoa Joe defeated James Storm in 7:25 by pinfall with a Muscle Buster.

Taylor Wilde & Sarita vs Roxxi & Salinas

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Roxxi Laveaux and Salinas defeated Taylor Wilde & Sarita in 5:14 when Salinas defeated Sarita by submission with a Chokehold STO.

Rating: D

TELEVISION TITLE MATCH BOOKED

A video package his shown revealing that Judas Mesias will defend the TNA Television Championship in a hardcore match against Sabu

Black Machismo vs Christopher Daniels vs Petey Williams

In a decent match, Christopher Daniels defeated Black Machismo and Petey Williams in a Three Way match in 6:14 when Christopher Daniels defeated Petey Williams by pinfall with an Angel's Wings.

Judas Mesias(c) vs Sabu
Hardcore - TNA Television Championship

In a decent match, Judas Mesias defeated Sabu in a Hardcore match in 7:41 by submission after a distraction from Abyss. Judas Mesias makes defence number 1 of his TNA Television title.

FURIOUS CHAMPIONS

AJ Styles and Tomko are backstage and they can be seen angry about the match that they have coming up. Tomko throws a few things before pushing the camera out of the locker room and slamming the door in their face.

LAX vs V.K.M

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, LAX defeated Voodoo Kin Mafia in 6:11 when Hernandez defeated Kip James by pinfall with a Border Toss. During the match we also had AJ Styles run in and attack Hernandez.

Matt Morgan vs Rob Van Dam

In a decent match, Rob Van Dam defeated Matt Morgan in 11:40 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash.

MAIN EVENT HYPE

A video package is shown to hype up the World Tag Team Title match that will be up next.

AJ Styles & Tomko(c) vs Booker T & Christian Cage
TNA World Tag Team Championships

In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Booker T and Christian Cage defeated Sinister Styles in 13:28 when Christian Cage defeated Tomko by pinfall with an Unprettier. Booker T and Christian Cage win the TNA World Tag Team titles.

NEW CHAMPIONS

Booker T and Christian Cage are handed the World Tag Team Championships and they both look at each other before starting to celebrate in the ring. The crowd cheers as the show fades away.

Overall Rating: C, the show increased the popularity in 29 regions.

Writer’s notes: Worst show so far but that is only because I didn’t use enough angles and had too many matches. That will be fixed next time.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
If you need to fill segments just book a bikini contest bc I'm sure the TNA fanbase would love it

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
If you need to fill segments just book a bikini contest bc I'm sure the TNA fanbase would love it
That might work. It was only thrown off because I was trying to book a lot of people I hadn't been using

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That might work. It was only thrown off because I was trying to book a lot of people I hadn't been using

I use it if I only need a bit more angle time for the ratio, they aren't long so they don't make a huge difference though

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE!!

Also new Tag Champs! :mark: Not going to lie, part of me thought that Christian was going to turn on Book and join up with AJ and Tomko :heston

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING FEBRUARY WEEK 4

Live from the Impact Zone!

PRE-SHOW

In a pre-show bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Christopher Daniels defeated Black Machismo, Jimmy Rave and Shark Boy in a Four Way match in 6:51 when Christopher Daniels defeated Jimmy Rave by pinfall with a Last Rites.

CHRISTIAN OPENS THE SHOW!

Christian Cage is seen in the ring as iMPACT opens up. He has his World Tag Team Championship on his shoulder as he looks around at the crowd.

Christian Cage: You all saw what happened last week. You saw Booker T and I become the new TNA World Tag Team Champions. You saw us chip away at the Angel Alliance and now we only have one more man to take down. And since my partner isn’t here tonight I think this is the perfect opportunity. So Kurt I am issuing a challenge to you for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. You and me one on one. I think it's gonna be just like me an INSTANT CLASSIC! I will be waiting to hear from you tonight.

Motor City Machine Guns vs Johnny Devine and Petey Williams

In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Motor City Machine Guns defeated Johnny Devine and Petey Williams in 7:58 when Alex Shelley defeated Petey Williams by pinfall with a Shellshock.

BOBBY WANTS A FIGHT

Bobby Lashley is in the middle of the six sided ring and has a microphone in hand. He looks around for a minute before speaking.

Bobby Lashley: You know every week I come out here and I demolish superstars and show why I am The Dominator. Tonight though I want a bit more of a challenge. I want four opponents! I want four superstars to come from the back for a 4 on 1 handicap match!

Bobby Lashley vs PAC, Spud, Harris & Skipper

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Bobby Lashley defeated PAC, Rockstar Spud, Chris Harris and Elix Skipper in 5:47 when Bobby Lashley defeated Rockstar Spud by pinfall with a Dominator.

Rating: D

SEXIEST OF SEXY

A video package airs showing that the newest knockout Maryse will soon be joining us in the Impact Zone.

Rating: F+

KURT’S ANSWER

Kurt Angle is seen in the ring with the TNA World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder. He has a small smile on his face as he looks around.

Kurt Angle: I am not going to beat around the bush here. Christian Cage issued a challenge to me for my World Heavyweight title tonight. I don’t really believe Christian deserves this match but I am going to give it to him anyways and when I win there will be no more questions about it. I will see you later on.

Christy Hemme(c) vs Miss Jackie Moore

In a bout that didn't have much heat and terrible wrestling, Christy Hemme defeated Miss Jackie Moore in 5:25 by pinfall with a FFG

Rating: D-

NEW LOVERS?

The scene opens on Eric Young backstage with ODB. The two are seen talking a bit before Eric Young asks her out on a date. Instead of saying yes ODB just attacks him and they start making out.

Judas Mesias(c) vs Rob Van Dam vs Sabu
TNA Television Championship

In a decent match, Judas Mesias defeated Rob Van Dam and Sabu in a Hardcore match in 13:14 when Judas Mesias defeated Sabu by pinfall. During the match we also had Abyss run in and attack Judas Mesias. Judas Mesias makes defence number 2 of his TNA Television title.

THE MONSTER IS BACK!!

After the bell rings the Monster Abyss slides into the ring and beats down Judas Mesias. Judas flees the ring but leaves behind the Television title. Abyss picks it up and holds it up signalling he wants the belt.

Rating: E+

MAIN EVENT HYPE

A video recap of Final Resolution, and Against All Odds is shown to hype up the World title match in the main event.

BIKINI CONTEST

Jeremy Borash is hosting a bikini contest with Salinas, Ms Brooks and Peyton Banks. The crowd cheers for all the women but ultimately Salinas is named the winner.

Raven vs Samoa Joe

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Samoa Joe defeated Raven in 8:23 by pinfall with a Muscle Buster.

LAX CHALLENGE

LAX are in the ring and they only have one thing in mind as Homicide grabs a microphone and looks around.

Homicide: Hey Styles and Tomko get your gringo asses out here and let’s have a fight.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

It doesn’t take long for Sinister Styles to make their way out to the ring. They don’t say a word as they just head down to the ring.

LAX vs Sinister Styles

In a decent match, Sinister Styles defeated LAX in 5:35 when AJ Styles defeated Hernandez by pinfall with a Styles Clash.

Kurt Angle(c) vs Christian Cage(c)
Champion vs Champion - TNA World Heavyweight Championship

In an exceptional match, Kurt Angle defeated Christian Cage in 8:54 by pinfall with an Angle Slam. Kurt Angle makes defence number 2 of his TNA World Heavyweight title.

THE RETURN

Kurt Angle is celebrating retaining the TNA World Heavyweight Championship when the lights go off all of a sudden. When the lights come back on the crowd is shocked to see…..THE ICON STING behind Angle. He quickly grabs him and nails the Scorpion Death Drop on him. He attempts to lock in the Death Lock but Kurt gets out of the ring. Sting has a smirk on his face before signalling he wants the gold around his waist. Sting poses in the ring to end the show.

Overall Rating: B, The show increased popularity in 29 regions

Writer’s notes: Everything is falling into place like I wanted it to and with Sting’s return we are in for a big shake-up in the main title picture and soon a few other players will be joining us

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Fuck yeah Sting BYKE :mark:

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
TNA2002v2.png

Low Ki 4.JPG
Matt Hyson.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Paul Heyman is once again making big moves to bolster the TNA roster. This time bringing in former X-Division Champion Low-Ki now known as Senshi. He has also signed a former ECW star and returning member of Team 3D Brother Runt! Both of these men will be competing in the X-Division and we will see them both debut against the champion Chris Sabin this week.​