Paul Heyman Reportedly Proposes Faction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Heard Vince and co see money in Cesaro long term so I wouldn't be surprised to see him included if this faction does get the nod.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
As much as i enjoy Cesaro I would rather see Bryan in that stable more.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Would be a vehicle to get over Cessaro, what's the problem?

I see post after post about how WWE needs stables and when they do, it's never good enough?

And LOL @ TNA BEING BETTER AT STABLES.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I can see Punk saying that he will take Cesaro under his wing like HHH did with Orton. This can easily be kind of an "Evolution" thing.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
The perfect person to finish off that stable would be Daniel Bryan in my opinion, as it would easily make him more of a credible wrestler again. I do like the storyline with Kane, and it's gotten him incredibly over, but for me it's holding back his wrestling ability a bit too much.

Cesaro would still be a good addition to Heyman's stable though, and would definitely be better than what he's doing now. I'd definitely welcome a stable of him, Brock and Punk.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I don't see how TNA is doing better with factions, considering the only faction they really have is Aces & 8's and honestly, that shit got old REAL quick. They made it somewhat more interesting with the addition of Devon, but nothing special really.

If you think WWE is doing poorly with their stables... 3 MAN BAND BAYBEH! :Slater:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I agree, WWE have done poorly with some stables but not all. Example: Core honestly sucked but, Nexus,Evolution,Legacy,4 horsemen,Ministry Of Darkness, Dx, ect... were awesome.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I agree, WWE have done poorly with some stables but not all. Example: Core honestly sucked but, Nexus,Evolution,Legacy,4 horsemen,Ministry Of Darkness, Dx, ect... were awesome.

I think they were talking about the recent attempt of stables. Oh and The Four Horsemen were NWA/WCW, not WWE.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I think they were talking about the recent attempt of stables. Oh and The Four Horsemen were NWA/WCW, not WWE.
I consider NWA/WCW/WWE/ECW/WWF being the same thing really. I may be wrong but wasn't all of it made by the same people? Like Vinces dad.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I consider NWA/WCW/WWE/ECW/WWF being the same thing really. I may be wrong but wasn't all of it made by the same people? Like Vinces dad.

Not in the slightest, Vince or his family never owned a bit of ECW or WCW until the 2000s.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Not in the slightest, Vince or his family never owned a bit of ECW or WCW until the 2000s.
You see, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Would be a vehicle to get over Cessaro, what's the problem?

I see post after post about how WWE needs stables and when they do, it's never good enough?

And LOL @ TNA BEING BETTER AT STABLES.

TNA do book better stables though. All WWE stables over the past 6-7 years start with a bang, look good then WWE goes and feeds the entire stable to Orton, Cena or Big Show and the stable just ends up looking like jobbers. TNA dont turn their stables into glorified job squads.

Only 2 of those are recent and Nexus became a joke, Cena beat the entire group himself and then so did Orton. Legacy started off badly with DiBiase/Rhodes used as Ortons jobbers, it did get slightly better though but in the end it was still all about Randy. The rest of those are all from years and years if not decades ago, WWE cant book stables anymore.

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
WWE should have kept the Dolph/Swagger/Vickie thing going. Could have been a good stable eventually. But honestly, WWE hasn't done Stables right in a while. I honestly think 3MB is currently the best stable they've started so far. Simply put, they haven't started off batshit crazy, so they can build in time.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I'd be all for it, I like Cesaro but not sure he should be that guy. If they brought in Ohno as well I'd be ok with it. Cesaro has a lot of talent but I don't see the fans caring enough to hate him. Heyman would have to have a big influence on that.

Reaction score
Cesaro? That is MONEY. I want to see Punk have a guy for the GTS, toss them into the air, and Cesaro just Swiss Death Uppercuts that dude into oblivion.

I hope it all goes down and the 3 of them cost Ryback his streak. You could easily move Ryback from there into a feud with Brock or Cesaro.