Paul Bearer Reveals The Undertaker's Endorsement CM Punk back in 2012!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Good to see how greatly he's respected by veterans. This plus his continuously growing momentum, popularity and mainstream appeal is starting to make me think they might finally let him loose and let him be the guy to beat The Undertaker. I can only imagine the amazing fallout on it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
leojay said:
Good to see how greatly he's respected by veterans. This plus his continuously growing momentum, popularity and mainstream appeal is starting to make me think they might finally let him loose and let him be the guy to beat The Undertaker. I can only imagine the amazing fallout on it.

:isee:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
This isn't going to be deleted, and if you don't like it, don't post any more news threads. Threads containing wrestling news especially need to be presentable. Users want to discuss it, but they don't want to read some ridiculous childish fonts and alignments.

DO IT AGAIN AND IT WILL CLOSED! IT MY THREAD I OPEN IT AND I WILL CLOSED IT! U BEING ASSHOLE! IF FRONT WANT THAT IT MY FUCKIN RIGHT!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
We could just junk the thread if you keep this up.