Paul Bearer Reveals The Undertaker's Endorsement CM Punk back in 2012!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
During an interview with the late Paul Bearer (William Moody) in August 2012 PWTorch Livecast asked Bearer his thoughts on then WWE Champion CM Punk. Bearer revealed that The Undertaker gave CM Punk major endorsement in the WWE locker room during their introduction:

“C.M. Punk is a class act, and he’s got it,” Bearer exclusively told PWTorch editor Wade Keller. “I didn’t meet Punk until I went back for that six-month run (2010-2011). I had watched him on television, of course, but I had never met him in-person before.

“I’ll never forget myself, Undertaker, Big Show, and a couple of other guys standing over in the corner just shooting the breeze. C.M. Punk came walking by and Taker says, ‘Percy, have you ever met Punk?’ I said, ‘No, I haven’t.’ Taker called him over there and he’s very, very respectful to our business and to me for having never met me before.”

“Taker introduced me to him and Taker’s exact words to me were: ‘Punk he’s one of us.’ That was how I was introduced to C.M. Punk by The Undertaker. For him to say that about a talent, that just means everything in the world. And to say, ‘He’s one of us,’ that just meant something to that little group that was there.”

Listen to the full interview with the late Paul Bearer here: At http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pro-wrestling-torch/2012/08/17/pwtorch-livecast Video

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Not in purple ...Never again . Thanks

Reactions: Brad.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The purple gloves is actually the low point of Undertaker's career. It also just happens to be the low point of the WWF (1995-1996, the only two years they lost money), not coincidentally.

Cool that Taker likes Punk, though. But next time, normal text will do.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
The purple gloves is actually the low point of Undertaker's career. It also just happens to be the low point of the WWF (1995-1996, the only two years they lost money), not coincidentally.

Cool that Taker likes Punk, though. But next time, normal text will do.

UH NO! Taker was great doing that time it not his fail WWE did not want to make him WWF Champion! If he has been Champion that would have made more money in 1995.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Punk is a shitty wrestler this is probably all a lie. Punk has no in ring skills and he barely has any mic skills. Hell Zack Ryder shoots better promos than him and I bet Bo Dallas could beat Punk without even breaking a sweat

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Punk is a shitty wrestler this is probably all a lie. Punk has no in ring skills and he barely has any mic skills. Hell Zack Ryder shoots better promos than him and I bet Bo Dallas could beat Punk without even breaking a sweat

STFU! THIS IS VIDEO PROVE GO TO THE LINK AT THE END! UNDERTAKER LIKES CM PUN B/C HE KNOW HE A GREAT WRESTLER! AND IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
STFU! THIS IS VIDEO PROVE GO TO THE LINK AT THE END! UNDERTAKER LIKES CM PUN B/C HE KNOW HE A GREAT WRESTLER! AND IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

OH HELL NO! YOU :gtfo:! THAT LAKE PROVE NUFFING! UNDERTAKER DON LIE CM PUNK BECAUSE HE IS A CRAPPY WRESTLER, HE PROBABLY JUS SAID THAT CAUSE HE ON KARMA OR THAT VIDEO WAS DOCTOR!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
OH HELL NO! YOU :gtfo:! THAT LAKE PROVE NUFFING! UNDERTAKER DON LIE CM PUNK BECAUSE HE IS A CRAPPY WRESTLER, HE PROBABLY JUS SAID THAT CAUSE HE ON KARMA OR THAT VIDEO WAS DOCTOR!

:NO: U :gtfo: UNDERTAKER DOES NOT LIE CM PUNK IS THE BEST IN THE FUCKIN WORLD!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

You made too much sense.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Read this and can't help but think how awesome it would be to see Punk copy Taker's entrance as Heyman walks down with the urn, mocking Paul Bearer.