Paul Bearer Reveals The Undertaker's Endorsement CM Punk back in 2012!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rain said:
Read this and can't help but think how awesome it would be to see Punk copy Taker's entrance as Heyman walks down with the urn, mocking Paul Bearer.

Sounds good.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Removed the shitty colour and size. No more of that Randy.

I knew Undertaker was a fan of Punk, most talents seem to be.

OH THANK YOU :pipebomb:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Remember when Taker apparently hated him during his World title reign?

Lol really? Accurate report or Meltzer report?

I know lots of legends and respected talents seem to have nothing but praise for Punk. Probably because his attitude reminds them of the attitude of most wrestlers from those times; take no shit and complain about anything you're not happy with, instead of turning up and getting paid doing nothing.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:

I know lots of legends and respected talents seem to have nothing but praise for Punk. Probably because his attitude reminds them of the attitude of most wrestlers from those times; take no shit and complain about anything you're not happy with, instead of turning up and getting paid doing nothing.

Was probably bs admittedly, it was something to do with Taker saying Punk should dress like a champ to which Punk mentioned Cena.

It's Dave apparently though...

http://www.sescoops.com/backstage-heat-on-cm-punk-after-incident-with-undertaker/ link anyway

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Rain said:
Read this and can't help but think how awesome it would be to see Punk copy Taker's entrance as Heyman walks down with the urn, mocking Paul Bearer.

too soon for that, although it would be one of the most ultimate moves as a heel

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Removed the shitty colour and size. No more of that Randy.

I knew Undertaker was a fan of Punk, most talents seem to be.

MY THREAD MY RULE! ;gtfo: changed back!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
http://wweforums.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=11

Read rule 14.

EITHER MY WAY OR THE THREAD GET DELTE! I NOT GOING THE FONT UP! NEED BE CENTER! IT LOOK DUMB IF IT NOT!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
EITHER MY WAY OR THE THREAD GET DELTE! I NOT GOING THE FONT UP! NEED BE CENTER! IT LOOK DUMB IF IT NOT!

oh hell no! you ready to battle me 1v1 or you scared?! I GOING FOR TITLE! AIDS BITW!!!!!!!!!!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
oh hell no! you ready to battle me 1v1 or you scared?! I GOING FOR TITLE! AIDS BITW!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT TITLE!? U DON'T HAVE ONE! UR NOT WORRY TO FACE ME!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Respect Gohan6425 said:

This isn't going to be deleted, and if you don't like it, don't post any more news threads. Threads containing wrestling news especially need to be presentable. Users want to discuss it, but they don't want to read some ridiculous childish fonts and alignments.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:

I think they touch upon it when they mention the Undertaker vs Punk feud on the Punk DVD. That Taker didn't think Punk could deliver. But then he got to feud with him and grew to respect him.