Paige reportedly hires legal representation.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
That genuinely just sounds like a complete cluster. I appreciate you shedding some light on it since I didn't know it had gotten to that point, but jeez. Those people clearly have no lives. They should be able to keep the two separate and differentiate between them without expecting any personal relationships to carry over to their TV sets.

Although, that kind of makes me respect Lana to a degree, honestly. Good on her.

I hate for them that Vince is taking it to that extreme. It seems they could just ignore the ignorant masses, let people have whatever relationships they choose, and continue on doing whatever works for storylines and TV. With all the travel and everything else, I could see it being difficult at best for the wrestlers to maintain much in the way of personal relationships outside of the people they work with, so of course those relationships are bound to happen. Sometimes it's good to listen to the fans, but to me this is not one of those times or scenarios. They should just stay out of their private lives. I know with social media that's impossible, but I mean from the standpoint of "who cares?" and let them do what they want on their own time.
At some level, Vince is probably doing it with good intentions. Inter office relationships can be pretty rough on the work environment if/when they collapse. I can only imagine that it would be even more insane in the wacky backstage environment of the WWE. But at the same time it is inevitable that there will be relationships in a group like that.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
I just find it funny how both AJ Lee and Paige's dreams were to wrestle for WWE, then once they get there they leave because their boyfriends leave. At least with AJ, her and Punk are actually going to be a couple at least for a long time, Del Rio's not trying to be stuck to this girl. El Patron is looking for mucha pussy rapido.

That damn tatoo is what really bothers me, it's incredibly stupid. Doesn't Del Rio have at least 1 kid with at least 1 divorce? Obviously relationships aren't working out too well for him, but Paige says fuck it and gets a damn tattoo of his name on her ribs only months into the relationship.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I just find it funny how both AJ Lee and Paige's dreams were to wrestle for WWE, then once they get there they leave because their boyfriends leave. At least with AJ, her and Punk are actually going to be a couple at least for a long time, Del Rio's not trying to be stuck to this girl. El Patron is looking for mucha pussy rapido.

That damn tatoo is what really bothers me, it's incredibly stupid. Doesn't Del Rio have at least 1 kid with at least 1 divorce? Obviously relationships aren't working out too well for him, but Paige says fuck it and gets a damn tattoo of his name on her ribs only months into the relationship.
With Paige is probably equal part dream and equal part family pressure. She comes from a family of wrestlers and has been more or less pushed into wrestling. This she has admitted. And her becoming a wildcard is not that surprising taking that and the fact that she got signed at 18 into account.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
According to Meltzer and pretty much every other dirtsheet Paige will be returning to RAW next week. Apparently the company was close to firing her 2 weeks ago but there was something about a deadline or some shit and they had a change of heart. Cool I guess It'll be really interesting to see how they treat her booking wise for the rest of the year.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
According to Meltzer and pretty much every other dirtsheet Paige will be returning to RAW next week. Apparently the company was close to firing her 2 weeks ago but there was something about a deadline or some shit and they had a change of heart. Cool I guess It'll be really interesting to see how they treat her booking wise for the rest of the year.

Yes, Paige will be staying with the company.

Found this on her Twitter:
CsVWz7YXgAASQw2.jpg:large

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
omgcw.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Welp. All this drama did for me was remind me that Paige is still in her mid-twenties.

It's looking like there isn't a single young, succesful wrestler that isn't problematic or somehow caught in the middle of a shit-storm.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Video on le subject.

Stopspot

Reaction score
CsvrWYiXEAAwho_.jpg

"What have I gotten myself into?" - Alberto

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Oh, boy. I can only imagine their break-up (if there's going to be one).