Out of 10 how much are you enjoying Sheamus' reign?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
William said:
3/10
The only thing giving it that is his jokes and how he just randomly kicks Otunga and Del Rio in the head ^_^ other then that he's storylines have been F**cking s*** and he's matches have been meh except for the fatal four way.
Vs Bryan at Extreme Rules is one of contenders for match of the year so far imo. :yes:

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Mattam said:
Vs Bryan at Extreme Rules is one of contenders for match of the year so far imo. :yes:

I missed that match...I hadn't slept in 24 hours and so far everything was keeping me entertained then Rybacks music hit and I missed the rest of the ppv :l

I might have to check that match out then :)

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Regality said:
0/10. Burying Dolph, REALLY? :dafuq: :annoyed: :bury:

I wouldnt say buried just yet, fair enough on Raw but on SD Dolph looked incredibly strong, and Swagger cost him the match, at least its signs or a push for Ziggler, btw i loved the more serious side he showed, didnt think DZ could pull it off.

William said:
I missed that match...I hadn't slept in 24 hours and so far everything was keeping me entertained then Rybacks music hit and I missed the rest of the ppv :l

I might have to check that match out then :)

You best not be hatin on Ryback :ace:

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Didn't he hit a referee and nearly get suspended for it? That shows a bit of passion doesn't it? I've always liked Sheamus and think accents are adorable. I give Sheamus a 10/10, but if they take his title away give it to John Cena.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
1. And that's being kind.

One of the main reasons I download instead of livestream is so I can skip Sheamus/ADR segments.

I feel it's more ADR's fault, as he is so boring with his delivery. If Sheamus was to feud with like, Mysterio on his return (Sheamus heel turn) it would be much more interesting.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He can sell pretty well, he's just not allowed to.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_Da8scercc[/yt]

See the end of this and the SS match.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No feud will be meaningful until he learns how to sell.

What? What?!? WHAT???

:dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq:

He's supposed to look strong, he's the WHC...

:facepalm1:

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
What? What?!? WHAT???

:dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq::dafuq:

He's supposed to look strong, he's the WHC...

:facepalm1:
Yep. Some say Undertaker doesn't sell. But that's because he's the dead man. Not HBK.