Out of 10 how much are you enjoying Sheamus' reign?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I enjoy him as much as Axl Rose enjoys Slash so.......
1 I like him better as a heel

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
CM Punk and Sheamus combine for a 0/10 in my book

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
1/10

And that's just for the sound of the belt-slapping in his entrance..

Reactions: Farooq

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
CM Punk and Sheamus combine for a 0/10 in my book

Agreed. They're title reign's deserve a big fat 0, give Mark Henry the belt when he returns, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett when he returns or Christian the WHC belt. Give Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler or even Kane the WWE Championship. Those set of stars would make the WWE and the WHC way much more interesting, valuable and entertaining.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
0 for me too. WWE need to take a page out of TNA's book and have a heel champion have a long long reign. They nearly done it with Miz, but dropped the ball giving it to Cena.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I realized today..

That all of the champs are faces.. :sad:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
2/10. I'm a generous person. It's dull, and this feud with Del Rio isn't helping. Watching him on both Raw and SD doesn't help things either. They need to get that title off Sheamus.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Jose Tortilla said:
I realized today..

That all of the champs are faces.. :sad:

I noticed this a while ago, I mean they're just trying to get ratings. If they focused on actually making interesting Champions and storyline's then they wouldn't have to struggle to get any means of methods of attracting viewers. Offer a good product and watch the viewers poor in, offer a bunch of crap and watch you lose viewers, simple.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Indeed.

Weird thing is: back in the day around 2004-2006, there were heel champions, etc.
But heel non-champs stole victory's all the time. Like Orton for example.
You don't see that anymore. Booked matches are so predictable when you see the booking.

Just... So sad..

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
World champion reign for Michael cole

Bring back the cole mine!

#darksidegames

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I just dont have a connection with sheamus :/ I'd really be happier with Yoshi tatsu being champion. 4.5/10

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
We have no reason to like the guy. WWE just doesn't understand how to book a guy like Sheamus.

Lets quote CM Punk here: If you grew up a New York Yankees fan, then go ahead and like your team, that's fine and dandy. But the rest of the country can't stand the Yankees because it's so damn boring watching them win. They have the best roster year after year, and teams that face them in the playoffs become sentimental favorites because they're the underdogs. They're the ultimate heels.

Sheamus is booked like an unstoppable monster (just like Cena and Orton) and going into the PPV Match with Daniel Bryan, for example, the despicable bastard heel Daniel Bryan felt like the sentimental favorite, because he was the underdog. We wanted an upset. Now, he's squashing quality young talent every week on both Raw and Smackdown (isn't that how they're trying to get Big Show over as a heel?), and it's past the point of being impressive, it's making the fans resent him, destroying the future for no benefit, and really fucking boring.

It's even worse this month. We have no reason to believe Sheamus is losing this match, so why should we throw down 44.95 (lucky UK guys...) to watch the match? They aren't even feuding. Sheamus is in this dumbass feud with Johnny Ace over a silly apology, and Del Rio is just an afterthought.

Here's an idea: Instead of having him squash David Otunga on Raw, why not have Del Rio distract him and let him lose to that jobber David Otunga? Yeah, that's boring because it happens all the time, but then it would feel like an actual feud and give Del Rio a little momentum. (And it would have made Otunga look a lot better.)

0/10, this is fucking stupid.

Reactions: Bort and Farooq