Out of 10 how much are you enjoying Sheamus' reign?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
0/10. This reign is just stupid and nepotism

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Rainman ..and even more so the country REJOICES when the Yankees miss the playoffs. I give Sheamus a 0/10 and his reign is at least as stale as seeing Cena/Cole this week. This whole anti-bullying campaign is worse than getting your nightly news off TMZ. When was the last time a heel had a significan title run?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
6.5/10 the feuds arent that bad but theyre killing them by making it obvious whos gonna win.
Champ should be DZ or Rhodes.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Rainman ..and even more so the country REJOICES when the Yankees miss the playoffs. I give Sheamus a 0/10 and his reign is at least as stale as seeing Cena/Cole this week. This whole anti-bullying campaign is worse than getting your nightly news off TMZ. When was the last time a heel had a significan title run?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:

D-Bry before wrestlemania was a decent length run.
Cody Rhodes lasted almost a year.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
True, i guess i really didnt count cody/the ic title as legit...and totally forgot about DB for no reason whatsoever. Thanks buddy.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
True, i guess i really didnt count cody/the ic title as legit...and totally forgot about DB for no reason whatsoever. Thanks buddy.

I know what you mean though, atm there is not one heel champion. :ace:
It is stupid, i prefer it when the face is chasing the heel not other way round

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Agreed. You are totally right about DB, i just dont understand the whole "the heel interferes in a match, costing him almost absolutely nothing....it's on..."

And of course as of lately, Heel is fighting face and going for something significant....Face is feuding with someone unrelated to what they have actually happening at ppv (cena, orton, del rio, bryan/punk, etc)

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
Agreed. You are totally right about DB, i just dont understand the whole "the heel interferes in a match, costing him almost absolutely nothing....it's on..."

And of course as of lately, Heel is fighting face and going for something significant....Face is feuding with someone unrelated to what they have actually happening at ppv (cena, orton, del rio, bryan/punk, etc)

Yeah, the thing that bugs me the most is that heels never ever win cleanly unless on PPV, it means we never have a strong heel!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
1/10 of 10 because of his incredible match with Bryan and the Fatal 4 way. Punk would be about a 3 for the few entertaining mic segments he's given us and his fued with Jericho.

Still, the belts need to be handed to Bryan and Ziggler(Triple threat at NWO) for the forseeable future IMO.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
0/10. Can't stand this super face Sheamus.

But you cant deny that the PPV matches are good to great (excluding wrestlemania) you must have enjoyed at least some part of it.
But i agree superfaces need to be gotten rid of. :ace:

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
3/10
The only thing giving it that is his jokes and how he just randomly kicks Otunga and Del Rio in the head ^_^ other then that he's storylines have been fucking shit and he's matches have been meh except for the fatal four way.