Out of 10 how much are you enjoying Sheamus' reign?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
One can still look strong whilst selling. If you sell a opponents moves and still win you look strong. If you don't sell and just pummel them down you look super human.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
One can still look strong whilst selling. If you sell a opponents moves and still win you look strong. If you don't sell and just pummel them down you look super human.

Which is the goal. Goldberg/Taker/Cena are the supermen of the wwe. now shaemus.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Sheamus's reign is boring because he needs to lose. He doesn't have to lose the title, but other matches. The Undertaker's feud with Edge was better because he was always out numbered and against the GM. He seemed liked the underdog because they had control of basically everything. Sheamus just comes in, kicks people, the end. That's every feud he has, and it sucks.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Which is the goal. Goldberg/Taker/Cena are the supermen of the wwe. now shaemus.

Goldberg actually sold to other wrestlers, he never lost but he sold being knocked down once faced with opposition. Cena sells decently (He gets knocked around every match so he has to). The super term in front of Cena is not there because he is a superhuman but rather that like with Sheamus he never looses cleanly. Cena still sells albeit not as good as we would want. Undertaker doesn't sell much because he portrays a supernatural character. Cena, Sheamus and Goldberg do not/did not. Sheamus does not portray some time travelling Viking god impervious to damage. If you punch him in the face he should stagger back or go to the ground. But Sheamus has too big a ego to even do that.

God I hope Yoshi Tatsu fucks him up again.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They should let that boy Yoshi Tatsu loose on people when they want to punish them. I wonder him beating the hell out of Sheamus and Ted DiBiase simply watching. Did you guys hear that Tatsu wanted to wrestle a shoot style match against Tensai? Man, I'd love to see Bloom get the crap beaten out of him by Yoshi. :dawg:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The guy beat the crap out of Sheamus, who's quite bigger than he is. The guy can probably fight. Wouldn't mess with him.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Is he a jobber because he has backstage heat due to this 1970's shit (thank you, Joey Ryan), or is it because TV cameras just cannot handle so much awesomeness on TV?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
Is he a jobber because he has backstage heat due to this 1970's s*** (thank you, Joey Ryan), or is it because TV cameras just cannot handle so much awesomeness on TV?

Who? Yoshi?

Sorry I like that he beat up Sheamus but I'd never want the guy on TV.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Who? Yoshi?

Sorry I like that he beat up Sheamus but I'd never want the guy on TV.

I don't either, really, but it was a chance to try to make a joke and show some personality on this site. And it failed. Again.