Orton returning a heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
zachuum said:
No Way Out already happened?
And the Kofi vs. Orton feud was pretty cool, didn't the whole thing start because Kofi botched the script? Orton was supposed to go for the punt kick, but Kofi got up so he hit him with the RKO instead.

MITB, sorry. Keep getting that wrong. Actually, put Jericho in the "Pins Kofi" spot, forgot about him. And that's how it ended, with the failed punt spot. Apparently that's the main reason why they refuse to do anything with the guy, due to that one botch. So Kofi's been the top face jobber, while Orton keeps trying to RKO people through announce tables.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I hope Orton returns as a heel I think the role suits him better than a face.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
MITB, sorry. Keep getting that wrong. Actually, put Jericho in the "Pins Kofi" spot, forgot about him. And that's how it ended, with the failed punt spot. Apparently that's the main reason why they refuse to do anything with the guy, due to that one botch. So Kofi's been the top face jobber, while Orton keeps trying to RKO people through announce tables.

Ignore any reporters that suggest that. One botch doesn't stop a career. Kofi around that time was very inconsistent in the ring anyway. He'd do one thing wrong weekly. Now he's solid and one of the best workers in WWE.

People blame Orton for Kennedy's firing too, when it was big nose.