Orton returning a heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Seabs said:
Doing the splits and attacking bad guys, yeah he's such a tweener. Punk has changed lol, do you honestly believe it's the same character that said F*** you guys I'm leaving with your belt?

No.. That was a heel.. A tweener is a Face and Heel.. which is what Orton was before he left.. Punk, Punk is a Face by definition.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Technically a tweener is a performed who acts like a heel but gets face pops, what has Orton done which could be considered heelish in the past year?

Farooq said:

Not a Marvel fan girl then, get with the program lol.

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Fuck Marvel us DC fans have characters that get fucked up by new creators :boss:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You have Batman, we have a hulk.

ad454ab8aa4e27c8f701723720cf494f.gif

Farooq

Reaction score
We have a gay Green Lantern
:badass:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
DC doesn't know the term "continuity", unlike Marvel. DC heroes are soooo afar from each other that DC means "ditch continuity". ;))

back to topic, Randy's a face, not a tweener.

DC is often better at continuity overall than Marvel. They also know they haven't always been perfect with it. Thus the new 52.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Stopspot said:
DC is often better at continuity overall than Marvel. They also know they haven't always been perfect with it. Thus the new 52.

I agree, but it seems like their heroes are living in their own world that you can only see them together in Justice League.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
I agree, but it seems like their heroes are living in their own world that you can only see them together in Justice League.

lol not for the last ten years, there's been almost too much interaction at times.

Farooq

Reaction score
Starfire became a slut and sleeps with every superhero

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
I'm not sure how many days left he has on his suspension (I'm sure one of you can tell me), but Orton has tweeted numerous times that he wants to return as a heel. This is his latest:

4TtDd.png

Now I know he has some haters and some fans here, but I'd mark for heel Orton. One of the best heels in recent history.

What do you think?

He's always been a favorite of mine no matter what but I can't wait! Since he only has one chance that will be very short, might as well make the most of it.