Orton Hurt, May Miss WrestleMania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I think him and Barrett may be the last few in the Rumble match and I think Barrett will get the upper hand and eliminate him. Imo, Barrett will be the rumble winner.

Deuce

Reaction score
I think him and Barrett may be the last few in the Rumble match and I think Barrett will get the upper hand and eliminate him. Imo, Barrett will be the rumble winner.

I don't see that happening at all, I just can't see Orton vs Barrett in the end of all the action. I wouldn't mind seeing Barrett win the Rumble though because he deserves a title shot, he has looked dominant in every match he's been in since his debut.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I don't see that happening at all, I just can't see Orton vs Barrett in the end of all the action. I wouldn't mind seeing Barrett win the Rumble though because he deserves a title shot, he has looked dominant in every match he's been in since his debut.

I agree and he is well established as a heel, has great charisma and can put on good matches with the top guys like how he has with Orton. He's been very impressive.

Aniking

Reaction score
I don't think Wade Barrett will win the Royal Rumble. There'll be a point in the Rumble where Barrett emerges, begins to dominate the match-up to the point where he will be the only man actually standing in the ring, and he'll watch the counter tick down as Randy Orton makes his return from injury. The two will then go back and forth and Orton will eliminate him. Orton won't win the Rumble either.

They will then both be involved in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber, one eliminating the other and neither winning the match, leading to a match between the two at Wrestlemania. As for who should win that match? Orton won't need the win as he is close to as over with the fans as Cena is. Barrett beating Orton at Wrestlemania to end the feud would be huge for him and it'd be the final step towards a World Heavyweight Championship match.

Reactions: 1 person

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't think Wade Barrett will win the Royal Rumble. There'll be a point in the Rumble where Barrett emerges, begins to dominate the match-up to the point where he will be the only man actually standing in the ring, and he'll watch the counter tick down as Randy Orton makes his return from injury. The two will then go back and forth and Orton will eliminate him. Orton won't win the Rumble either.

They will then both be involved in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber, one eliminating the other and neither winning the match, leading to a match between the two at Wrestlemania. As for who should win that match? Orton won't need the win as he is close to as over with the fans as Cena is. Barrett beating Orton at Wrestlemania to end the feud would be huge for him and it'd be the final step towards a World Heavyweight Championship match.

Please make this happen Aniking because this all sounds awesome.

Great way to bring back Orton, without having him win the Rumble, and this feud with Barrett isn't close to being over. Barrett over Orton at WM would be huge for Barrett and you are right it would put him in contention for the World Title.