Open Clan Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
no 2 of the top 5...ie me nd butters r tellin this n00b miz he sucks.

anyways,hope DD accept this will b a good battle 2 see.

Reaction score
Ok. Thanks, you guys just ruined GFX for me. This should be closed and you all infracted for being a bunch of fucking morons. This GFX clan thing I thought would be cool, but this is just straight gay. Your self opinions of each other are pathetic. I have seen far better GFX than anything on this forum. But to fight over who is better in a flame war is pointless. PROVE YOUR BETTER BY MAKING A POSTER AND HAVING PEOPLE VOTE ON IT. DUHHH. Jesus Christ. But thanks guys, I am going to delete my photoshop now.

The Miz

Reaction score
I love how 3 of the top 5 GFXers here are telling each other they suck.

The only reason I actually ever started cutting these 2 down is because they are so cocky.

Butters I don't have much of a problem with. Infact I know he is better then me at GFX, which doesn't bother me. I don't revolve around them.

Untouchable, is just to full of himself. & also carries the big cocky ego.

We can probably drop this now though, and let someone challenge Weebo Inc.

Weebo

Reaction score
well if you want a match at the ppv then you are on.

Reaction score
its effect...

and ya, this is just fucking dumb. you guys all need to do something then bitch at each other over who is better. no one really cares, we just like looking at what you make and for us newer GFX makers to try and learn. this clan thing is just fucking stupid, its a good thing i didnt get involved...

The Miz

Reaction score
its effect...

and ya, this is just fucking dumb. you guys all need to do something then bitch at each other over who is better. no one really cares, we just like looking at what you make and for us newer GFX makers to try and learn. this clan thing is just fucking stupid, its a good thing i didnt get involved...

Yeah delete your photoshop, and sell everything you own to.

Weebo

Reaction score
well the reason you think it's stupid is because you are not up to our caliber

Reaction score
Up to your caliber?...Ok, now I get ripped into. Wow, this coming from the person who cant even spell. Then puts it in his sig for everyone to see. DAMMIT, I am not joining into a flame war. And I have been asked to join these clans, and I am just not getting into it. This is simply the reason why.

And I dont really care how you think I am compared to you. Half the people that rate on this site are full of shit and just looking for a post. Which would be why the shittiest GFX by newbies who would need a page of help get 9/10 and is left as is. And I dont care what you think of my GFX, I like them, the people I make them for like them. That is all that really matters here anyway. This is what makes it not fun. I will still make GFX and attempt to improve myself. I dont need your opinion on it. That is all. I am out

Weebo

Reaction score
hey i never said u were not good, i just said not as good as some of us

Reaction score
LOL, You arent as good as ME. I have taken some time to compile some of your past work. And most of all your work I have seen is either bgs youve used more than once, pictures you have put over other pictures. Anyway, here are my findings...

This sig is a picture put over a picture with Blue spray painting on the arm and text...
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7512

I dont even need to say anything...just look!
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8250
Wait I will say something...did you use paint? or photoshop?

This is a disgrace to NASCAR and other GFX makers. It is just pictures, either PSDs, or something you might have cut out. Either way, its a collage of nothing you did besides making the text box and typing
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8766

Is this even serious!? It looks like something else I could make in paint
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9336

OMG, your GFX Career should die for this
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9501

This got good ratings cuz we are all guys...and because the only people that post in the GFX Showroom are looking for posts. But to a GFXr, What was done to this?
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9497

As a last word...my little gif image at the top of my sig is better than some of your work. It may have even took longer than some of your work.

:roflmao:

The Miz

Reaction score
Wow. You came in here bitching like a 3 year old girl who just dropped her ice cream & said you were going to quit photoshop because me Butters & Untouchable were argueing over whos better at graphics.

Then Weebo makes a comment & you do the exact same thing. Grow some ball hair buddy.

Weebo

Reaction score
ya all u are a a cry baby little b***h