Open Clan Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Are you serious. I wasnt flaming anyone. And then you all start doing the I am better than you this that and the other thing. I was simply proving a point. I wasnt here to flame, and then I get flamed...and I am just going to watch....no. You guys were arguing, ok, well it was ridiculous how you guys couldnt friendly battle and how it was such a HUGE ordeal. Thats all I was saying, and if you think I was really going to delete my photoshop, lol, it was a figure of speech. I really dont care, its just when someone is so stuck up their own ass with work that they do, its shocking to me. And then they talk shit, and all he has to say is something about me being a cry baby bitch, but he stared it all out. LOL. Whatever. This thread should be deleted as it isnt even a GFX Battle. But lets make it a battle. You and me. With a host and no one knows who's graphic is what. You want in? We will settle this.

Buttersz

Reaction score
I like how the outcast kid tried to be the person to make everyone feel bad, but instead he just got caught in a flame war.

Point is: I just said our clan dosnt want to accept this battle, because we dont. And because there are only 3 clans, i wanted us to the first team to say no, so DD would have the weight on their shoulders, not the other way around.

As for the argument here, i say we have: The Outkast Kid vs Weebo vs The Miz!

I would post the battle thread in the friendly battles area now, but I'm not allowed because im not participating.

Wrestling Station

Oh my God..This is not HIAT. Insults and flaming should stay inside HIAT. This is not allowed. Infractions given to everyone involved in this bullshit. Next time if i see any flaming in my sections, i will start giving bans.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Telling a person to "STFU and suck my balls" results in an infraction of 2 points or whatever, thats pretty silly if you ask me.

I would apologise, but im to hardcore.

Wrestling Station

Telling a person to "STFU and suck my balls" results in an infraction of 2 points or whatever, thats pretty silly if you ask me.

I would apologise, but im to hardcore.

I know my job. btw, you started this whole bullshit in this thread. You deserved what you got. End of story.

MTG

Reaction score
Alright personally i just want to say that we should keep the flaming to a minimum in GFX clans if we want it to continue. That's why i think that there should be it's own section so we could right promos :D

Untouchable

Reaction score
thanks MS, also, since there clans, can we flame in clan battles please?...not in normal GFX just in the clans?, but only between the clans involved, no outside interference, just as a way to make clan battles more fun, please?

this flaming should in no way effect the members involved outside clan battles, they only flame to hype their own clan.

please??

Reaction score
The flaming is pointless...yes I did get caught up in the flaming. But there is no need for the flaming. If you say your better. Have a battle, let the forums decide for you.

Untouchable

Reaction score
yeh trashtalking, thats a better way of putting it, i think we should have a section in the warzone for clans and you should only enter a clan if you can take the trash and dont get in a strop with it.